Has anyone been to Italy/Switzerland this time of year...my husband is concerned about the weather being too gray? And I'm thinking of taking the rail from Venice to Switzerland...any thoughts on the weather for that time of year? We can take up to 2 weeks...I'd love to hear your thoughts...thanks! Ellen
Help.....I want to go to Italy/Switzerland leaving US on 12/26/12
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GPS with rental car in Europe
- 2 Big and little towns of Europe
- 3 Greece ( 8 Nights)
- 4 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper
- 5 Bavaria and Tirol for 2 weeks in June
- 6 Trip Report -- Spain and Portugal, 2014
- 7 Spending time in Berner Oblerand - Take a side trip to Saas Fee?
- 8 Looking for some advice for an April Itenerary!
- 9 Best london location to stay?
- 10 Where to go in France mid July?
- 11 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 12 Tell me about Manchester
- 13 Euro Quiz #44 - Museum Pourri
- 14 France to Italy advice needed please
- 15 Amboise to Carcassonne, where to stop?
- 16 Snagged the last ice cave in 2015 - Now What?
- 17 Venice Airport: How Long to Get Through Passport Clearance
- 18 16 day Trip to Spain - Advise on Itinerary
- 19 Family Visit CarrickonShannon (Leitrim) then trip to London/Paris
- 20 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 21 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 22 Rolling bags in Venice
- 23 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 24 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 25 Two Week Trip from Southern France to Northern Italy