I will be in London for two weeks until the first week of September. I currently have 9 more days to play with and would love a Country in Europe that offers a great mix of city life and beach. I know 9 days is not a lot to play with so im open to suggestions/ how many days to stay in each spot/ Countries/ beautiful beaches/ things to do! Right now given the time frame, Spain is in the lead. Would love to hear ideas!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 2 Trains in Italy
- 3 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 4 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 5 First Solo Adventure
- 6 Sicily help
- 7 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 8 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 9 Regent Seven Seas Cruise?
- 10 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 11 Stu Tower
- 12 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 13 PARIS
- 14 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 15 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 16 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 17 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 18 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 19 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 20 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 21 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 22 Airline to Rome
- 23 Hiking/Photographing the Black Forest
- 24 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 25 Alitala