I will be in London for two weeks until the first week of September. I currently have 9 more days to play with and would love a Country in Europe that offers a great mix of city life and beach. I know 9 days is not a lot to play with so im open to suggestions/ how many days to stay in each spot/ Countries/ beautiful beaches/ things to do! Right now given the time frame, Spain is in the lead. Would love to hear ideas!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 생중계카지노ஜ＼＼ＧＲＮ９８７.ＺＥ。ＡＭ ஜ＼＼슈퍼카지노
- 2 와와카지노多＼＼ ＪＯＹ８７６。COM 多＼＼슈퍼카지노
- 3 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 4 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 5 Valencia, Spain
- 6 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 7 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 8 Help with basic itinerary
- 9 Parking in Girona
- 10 Cinqueterre
- 11 Greece and Italy Combo
- 12 Visit to Engand
- 13 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 14 Hurtigruten port suggestion
- 15 Married couple first time to Europe, 4 cities over 2 weeks, questions.
- 16 YIKES!
- 17 Which city order makes most sense?
- 18 Short Trip to Paris
- 19 Naples, Herculaneum and Capri Early April - recommendations
- 20 Italy - hiking, active, with Sicily
- 21 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 22 Best Scenic Route -Vienna to St Wolfgang
- 23 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 24 Restaurants in Spain
- 25 Munich,Prague, CK, Salzburg, Vienna