I will be in London for two weeks until the first week of September. I currently have 9 more days to play with and would love a Country in Europe that offers a great mix of city life and beach. I know 9 days is not a lot to play with so im open to suggestions/ how many days to stay in each spot/ Countries/ beautiful beaches/ things to do! Right now given the time frame, Spain is in the lead. Would love to hear ideas!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Volendam or Hoorn?
- 2 Warsaw/Krakow other lovely towns?
- 3 Scotland travel in August
- 4 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 5 Venice to the Lakes, by car or train?
- 6 Mallorca for 9 nights-best home base?
- 7 Spain/Renfe
- 8 My final Prague itinerary
- 9 Itinerary help: Switzerland / Italy in August
- 10 WiFi in France
- 11 First time in Italy / Advice in Tuscan destinations
- 12 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 13 Valencia Spain
- 14 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 15 Southern France Small Towns for Expat Retirement
- 16 I'm 18. Am I too young to backpack through Europe?
- 17 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 18 September Honeymoon advice (Paris, Switzerland and Italy)
- 19 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 20 Italian coastal area Genoa and south--low key, active, scenic
- 21 Best Greek Island
- 22 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 23 Make your Mother’s Day celebration grander with flowers and gifts
- 24 Best neighborhood for apartment in Lisbon?
- 25 Paris to Bordeaux