I will be in London for two weeks until the first week of September. I currently have 9 more days to play with and would love a Country in Europe that offers a great mix of city life and beach. I know 9 days is not a lot to play with so im open to suggestions/ how many days to stay in each spot/ Countries/ beautiful beaches/ things to do! Right now given the time frame, Spain is in the lead. Would love to hear ideas!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 헬로우카지노【心【 SSK68。CoM 】心】슈퍼카지노헬로우카지노
- 2 핼로우카지노【图【 SSK68。CoM 】图】슈퍼카지노핼로우카지노
- 3 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 4 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 5 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 6 월드카지노【试【 SSK68。CoM 】试】슈퍼카지노월드카지노
- 7 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 8 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 9 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 10 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 11 Praiana to Positano
- 12 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 13 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report
- 14 Another Book List for Italy
- 15 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 16 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 17 18-19 day Budapest -Croatia itinerary
- 18 3 weeks in Italy and France with 2 kids.
- 19 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 20 Venice
- 21 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 22 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 23 London 2For1 question
- 24 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 25 Fastest travel from Malpensa to Port of Genoa