I will be in London for two weeks until the first week of September. I currently have 9 more days to play with and would love a Country in Europe that offers a great mix of city life and beach. I know 9 days is not a lot to play with so im open to suggestions/ how many days to stay in each spot/ Countries/ beautiful beaches/ things to do! Right now given the time frame, Spain is in the lead. Would love to hear ideas!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris: Where to find Steak Tartar and Escargot?
- 2 Another tipping question: concierges
- 3 Escargots in Paris
- 4 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 5 We're here!
- 6 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 7 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 8 Trip Ideas
- 9 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 10 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 11 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 12 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 13 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 14 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 15 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 16 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 17 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 18 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 19 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 20 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 21 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 22 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 23 Acropolis Athens
- 24 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 25 Fodors IT team, ITS TIME.