I am a Chinese student in Norway.
I have given my passport to the British Embassy for visa to the UK, but now I need to go to Rome with my school. I have a copy of my passport and the visa. And I also have an ID card with my D number which proves my temporary residence in Norway.
Is it possible for me to go to Rome with all the documents I have now?
Thank you very very much if you can help me!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 세븐럭카지노주소■▥■『coc100.CoM』■▤■라이브카지노ス라이브카지노
- 2 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 3 Trogir or Split
- 4 Scotland
- 5 Hotels in Turin
- 6 Berlin to ?
- 7 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 8 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 9 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 10 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 11 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 12 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 13 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 14 Istria in two days
- 15 Barcelona and Paris trip report
- 16 Looking for advice about flight from Barcelona to Paris
- 17 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 18 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 19 Scotland itinerary help
- 20 Rental Car pick up in Cortana
- 21 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 22 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 23 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 24 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 25 Croatia itinerary - need advice