I am a Chinese student in Norway.
I have given my passport to the British Embassy for visa to the UK, but now I need to go to Rome with my school. I have a copy of my passport and the visa. And I also have an ID card with my D number which proves my temporary residence in Norway.
Is it possible for me to go to Rome with all the documents I have now?
Thank you very very much if you can help me!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 2 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 3 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 4 Paris Under Seige...
- 5 Global Travel Warning...
- 6 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 7 Is It Better to Book Hotel Direct
- 8 What one thing in Paris?
- 9 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 10 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 11 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 12 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 13 Beaches via Public Transportation
- 14 Turkey Gulet Cruises
- 15 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 16 Sweden and Finland for 6 days in mid December 2015
- 17 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 18 Glowing epidermis– Some women have stated
- 19 6 days in Portugal in December
- 20 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 21 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 22 Anyone ever been to Minsk, Belarus?
- 23 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 24 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 25 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015