I am a Chinese student in Norway.
I have given my passport to the British Embassy for visa to the UK, but now I need to go to Rome with my school. I have a copy of my passport and the visa. And I also have an ID card with my D number which proves my temporary residence in Norway.
Is it possible for me to go to Rome with all the documents I have now?
Thank you very very much if you can help me!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Have you ever heard of Paris syndrome?
- 2 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 3 3 days to spend in europe
- 4 Wearing The Hijab in Slovenia???
- 5 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 6 Do some cities lose their appeal after a repeat visit?
- 7 Beaches in Southern France
- 8 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 9 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 10 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 11 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 12 Marseille or Cassis for Day in Port?
- 13 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 14 Spain Itinerary Help
- 15 Iceland Waterfall Advice
- 16 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 17 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 18 3 weeks in France, solo and without a car: please advise!
- 19 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 20 cell phone companys
- 21 italy itinerary
- 22 Krka waterfalls- Best time and best hotel?
- 23 Rome Rental Car
- 24 Driving from Rome to Florence?
- 25 3 days with a Swindon base