we are planning a family vacation for the 4 of us (2 adults + 2 children) in May. Our tentative plans are as follows:
1. Delhi to Prague by Austrian Air / Aeroflot
2. Prague Apartment - 4 nights
3. Prague to Salzburg - By bus or private car hire (allowing time for Cesky Krumlov on the way)
4. Salzburg apartment - 4 nights
5. Salzburg to Vienna - by train
6. Vienna apartment - 5 nights
Return from Vienna
I had the following questions -
a. What is a preferable option - Del to Prague (by air) Or Delhi to Vienna (since its a direct flight on Austrian) and then take a bus from Vienna to Prague the same day afternoon (flight reaches around 7 AM).
b. If we take the bus, do we need to book in advance or can we just reach the bus station directly? How much time do I need post my arrival at Vienna airport to reach the bus station?
c. Have never flown Aeroflot before but they seem to be much cheaper than any other airline - Any opinions on them? Also with connecting flights my biggest worry is always losing some luggage in the transit. I have read some not so good experiences about Sheremetyevo.
d. Salzburg to Vienna train - do I need to prebook or can I just reach the station and buy tickets? Also do I need advance reservation on the train?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 2 http://helix6garciniareview.com/dyna-cleanse/
- 3 Exchanging Currency in Belgium
- 4 Madrid - Madrid - 9 days
- 5 Restauant Suggestions for our Spain Trip
- 6 Cell phones in France and England
- 7 sim card
- 8 Passport question - carry with or leave at hotel?
- 9 Helsinki -> Tallin -> Riga OR Tallin -> Riga -> Vilinius ?
- 10 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 11 Looking for a apartment recommendation for Dijon
- 12 Stability and safety in Turkey
- 13 munich - day trips
- 14 Edinburgh in March
- 15 Effective Male Enhancement Supplement?
- 16 4 Weeks in Europe : Travel Journal
- 17 Trip Report, Madrid, Seville, Granada, Cordoba
- 18 Layover Madrid Info Help
- 19 Summer destination for couples HELP!
- 20 6 weeks: Great Britain, France, Italy, The Netherlands
- 21 Day Trips from Lisbon
- 22 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 23 Irish Countryside in 1 day
- 24 Naples to Pompeii
- 25 Algarve,Portugal at Christmas?