We are a group of 4 adults and 2 children visiting Istanbul in May 1st week. Have booked ourselves in to a hotel on Divan Yolu.
Needed some advice -
a) What are the better options for having lunch and dinner in this area? Given that I am travelling with Children, will not like to travel very far from the Hotel.
b) I saw some online advertisements for Private Yatch Tours on the Bosphorus - Euro 400 for 2 hours. How are these tours? Are they worth spending this kind of money?
c) What will be a good place to watch an evening Belly Dance show?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Short Trip in July
- 2 SHIP LUGGAGE
- 3 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 4 Ludwig Castles
- 5 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 6 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week
- 7 Bergen Hotel -- near Port ?
- 8 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 9 Connection time in Athens?
- 10 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 11 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 12 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 13 Escorted Tours
- 14 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 15 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 16 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 17 Barcelona, hiking in Pyrenees + which other? (Costa Brava or Mallorca?)
- 18 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 19 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 20 2 Months in Sicily
- 21 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 22 What tips can you give about packing?
- 23 Le Marche, Italy
- 24 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 25 Porte de Vanves or Clignancourt