We are a group of 4 adults and 2 children visiting Istanbul in May 1st week. Have booked ourselves in to a hotel on Divan Yolu.
Needed some advice -
a) What are the better options for having lunch and dinner in this area? Given that I am travelling with Children, will not like to travel very far from the Hotel.
b) I saw some online advertisements for Private Yatch Tours on the Bosphorus - Euro 400 for 2 hours. How are these tours? Are they worth spending this kind of money?
c) What will be a good place to watch an evening Belly Dance show?
Help on Istanbul
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 2 suggested day bag
- 3 Naples airport, bag storage, pizza, crime?
- 4 Where can I get a Hermes Birkin bag without a waiting list?
- 5 Tripadvisor just sent me a large-ish canvas bag!
- 6 2.5 Weeks in Europe Bag - Carry On
- 7 Dol face English Bulldog puppy for Adoption email (email@example.com)
- 8 Help Choosing a bag?
- 9 summer travel handbags offered ,AAA quality .
- 10 where to buy a LV bag?
- 11 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 12 Please help with itinerary for 18 days in Italy.
- 13 Santorini accomodations and more for a couple and baby
- 14 Suggested day bag for use in Italy
- 15 Help with a small island in Greece
- 16 things in Rhonda
- 17 Italy-Croatia-Istanbul
- 18 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 19 A full week in The Netherlands
- 20 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 21 A weekend in Europe--where to go?
- 22 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 23 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 24 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 25 Amalfi Coast vs Greece