We are a group of 4 adults and 2 children visiting Istanbul in May 1st week. Have booked ourselves in to a hotel on Divan Yolu.
Needed some advice -
a) What are the better options for having lunch and dinner in this area? Given that I am travelling with Children, will not like to travel very far from the Hotel.
b) I saw some online advertisements for Private Yatch Tours on the Bosphorus - Euro 400 for 2 hours. How are these tours? Are they worth spending this kind of money?
c) What will be a good place to watch an evening Belly Dance show?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 2 Have the terrorist attacks changed where you go & how you travel?
- 3 Driving in Portual/Spain
- 4 How big backpack do I need?
- 5 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 6 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 7 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 8 Stonehenge and Bath
- 9 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 10 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 11 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 12 Munich Under Attack...
- 13 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 14 Homeaway/Owners Direct New contract
- 15 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 16 From Genoa to Rome...
- 17 Greece Itinerary
- 18 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 19 Spain in November
- 20 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 21 3 Days in Naples...
- 22 Any recommended reading before a trip to Basque country?
- 23 Help with 2nd European Spot
- 24 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast
- 25 Must visit wineries in Alsace?