We are a group of 4 adults and 2 children visiting Istanbul in May 1st week. Have booked ourselves in to a hotel on Divan Yolu.
Needed some advice -
a) What are the better options for having lunch and dinner in this area? Given that I am travelling with Children, will not like to travel very far from the Hotel.
b) I saw some online advertisements for Private Yatch Tours on the Bosphorus - Euro 400 for 2 hours. How are these tours? Are they worth spending this kind of money?
c) What will be a good place to watch an evening Belly Dance show?
Help on Istanbul
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Last-minute detour to Paris: a 4-day live trip report
- 2 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 3 Dining at the Eiffel Tower: 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant Review
- 4 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 5 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 6 Budget family trip to Europe
- 7 Lake Como transportation questions
- 8 Scotland- Edinburgh
- 9 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 10 All Set To Go!!
- 11 Honeymoon in Provence - 14 day itinerary help please
- 12 Pasteurized Cheese in Paris
- 13 Where to get best blue trout in Bavaria?
- 14 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 15 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 16 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 17 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 18 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 19 Romantic France/Italy Countryside tour/itinerary
- 20 Alternate base to Frankfurt
- 21 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 22 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 23 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 24 By train to and out of Prague
- 25 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?