We are a group of 4 adults and 2 children visiting Istanbul in May 1st week. Have booked ourselves in to a hotel on Divan Yolu.
Needed some advice -
a) What are the better options for having lunch and dinner in this area? Given that I am travelling with Children, will not like to travel very far from the Hotel.
b) I saw some online advertisements for Private Yatch Tours on the Bosphorus - Euro 400 for 2 hours. How are these tours? Are they worth spending this kind of money?
c) What will be a good place to watch an evening Belly Dance show?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 VERIZON@ Password ReSet CONTACT 1:800:982:8520 TECH SUPPORT CAre*
- 2 CALL @ YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tec*h SUPPORT CARE
- 3 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 4 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 5 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 6 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 7 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 8 Edinburgh to Falkirk Wheel to Glasgow
- 9 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 10 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 11 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 12 Spain - day driver advice
- 13 Berlin to ?
- 14 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 15 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 16 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 17 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 18 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 19 Greece
- 20 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 21 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 22 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 23 Stuck in Paris
- 24 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 25 Buenos Aires, Argentina or Lisbon Portugal