We are a group of 4 adults and 2 children visiting Istanbul in May 1st week. Have booked ourselves in to a hotel on Divan Yolu.
Needed some advice -
a) What are the better options for having lunch and dinner in this area? Given that I am travelling with Children, will not like to travel very far from the Hotel.
b) I saw some online advertisements for Private Yatch Tours on the Bosphorus - Euro 400 for 2 hours. How are these tours? Are they worth spending this kind of money?
c) What will be a good place to watch an evening Belly Dance show?
Help on Istanbul
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 2 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 3 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 4 getting on highway from Avignon TVG Europcar rental place
- 5 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 6 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 7 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 8 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 9 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 10 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 11 Munich with a car?
- 12 Printing Paris Bus Routes --Kerouac, others?
- 13 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 14 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 15 Toulouse and beyond -
- 16 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 17 People acting out Paris Metro Names
- 18 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 19 Reims for a day
- 20 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 21 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 22 Abruzzo for 5 days
- 23 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 24 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 25 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas