We are a group of 4 adults and 2 children visiting Istanbul in May 1st week. Have booked ourselves in to a hotel on Divan Yolu.
Needed some advice -
a) What are the better options for having lunch and dinner in this area? Given that I am travelling with Children, will not like to travel very far from the Hotel.
b) I saw some online advertisements for Private Yatch Tours on the Bosphorus - Euro 400 for 2 hours. How are these tours? Are they worth spending this kind of money?
c) What will be a good place to watch an evening Belly Dance show?
Help on Istanbul
- 1 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 2 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 3 Chip-and-PIN cards again
- 4 Turkish Itinerary suggestions?
- 5 London on a sunny day
- 6 Seville Cordoba and Grananda
- 7 Travel from Logrono to Paris, Barcelona or San Sebastian.
- 8 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 9 Rome to Amalfie Coast-10 year anniversary
- 10 Garmisch-Partenkirchen accomodations
- 11 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
- 12 Rooms in Sorrento & Rome
- 13 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 14 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 15 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 16 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 17 Zurich to Montreux to Paris round trip - drive or train??
- 18 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 19 Norway, Sweden, but have to make it to Marseille
- 20 Credit card CHIP in Europe
- 21 Connection in Newark EWR
- 22 Battlefield Tour
- 23 If an AirBerlin flight arrives in Rome at 11:30 ...
- 24 Torun and Zamosc similar?
- 25 Language Immersion Courses in France