I'm only 19 and for my 20th birthday I want to travel to Ireland.
I have been struggling with my identity and life has been mentally challenging for me these past few years. I feel like traveling to that beautiful country (that I've always been fond of) will help me connect with myself and find who I am. I need to go alone because my friends weigh me down. I'm just wondering if it's safe. I'm debating if I should stay in an affordable AirBnb or a hotel. I've never traveled before so any tips would be helpful. Any city in particular that I should stay in if I'm looking for scenery, safety, and tourism?
Oh and my last concern is the flight. What's the cheapest airline to fly with?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prem fares (again)
- 2 YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 3 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 4 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 5 Venice Airport Car Return Center to Water Taxi Shuttle Area
- 6 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 7 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 8 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 9 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 10 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 11 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 12 Getting a Russian visa in San Francisco, in person
- 13 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 14 4 days from/to Zagreb...
- 15 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 16 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 17 3 days solo in London
- 18 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 19 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 20 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 21 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 22 Where to stay first night near Manchester
- 23 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 24 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 25 Chania
Help!!!!! I'm traveling alone, to Ireland this summer, is it safe?