I'm only 19 and for my 20th birthday I want to travel to Ireland.
I have been struggling with my identity and life has been mentally challenging for me these past few years. I feel like traveling to that beautiful country (that I've always been fond of) will help me connect with myself and find who I am. I need to go alone because my friends weigh me down. I'm just wondering if it's safe. I'm debating if I should stay in an affordable AirBnb or a hotel. I've never traveled before so any tips would be helpful. Any city in particular that I should stay in if I'm looking for scenery, safety, and tourism?
Oh and my last concern is the flight. What's the cheapest airline to fly with?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 2 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 3 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 4 where to stay in London?
- 5 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 6 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 7 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 8 Flamenco in October
- 9 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 10 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 11 4 days itinerary for France
- 12 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 13 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 14 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 15 getting to CDG
- 16 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 17 A Month stay in Southern France
- 18 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 19 Revised itinerary for italy
- 20 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 21 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 22 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 23 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 24 Hotel in Vienna
- 25 Places of interest
Help!!!!! I'm traveling alone, to Ireland this summer, is it safe?