I'm only 19 and for my 20th birthday I want to travel to Ireland.
I have been struggling with my identity and life has been mentally challenging for me these past few years. I feel like traveling to that beautiful country (that I've always been fond of) will help me connect with myself and find who I am. I need to go alone because my friends weigh me down. I'm just wondering if it's safe. I'm debating if I should stay in an affordable AirBnb or a hotel. I've never traveled before so any tips would be helpful. Any city in particular that I should stay in if I'm looking for scenery, safety, and tourism?
Oh and my last concern is the flight. What's the cheapest airline to fly with?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Globus Iberian Tour
- 2 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 3 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 4 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 5 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 6 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 7 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 8 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 9 UK in May and June
- 10 Spain: train/rental car help
- 11 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 12 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 13 good restaurants in Budapest
- 14 London GTG - early Oct are you available?
- 15 Best coffeeshop in Amsterdam for a noob?
- 16 Wales
- 17 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 18 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 19 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 20 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 21 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 22 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 23 Alhambra
- 24 Shorts in South of France?
- 25 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
Help!!!!! I'm traveling alone, to Ireland this summer, is it safe?