I'm only 19 and for my 20th birthday I want to travel to Ireland.
I have been struggling with my identity and life has been mentally challenging for me these past few years. I feel like traveling to that beautiful country (that I've always been fond of) will help me connect with myself and find who I am. I need to go alone because my friends weigh me down. I'm just wondering if it's safe. I'm debating if I should stay in an affordable AirBnb or a hotel. I've never traveled before so any tips would be helpful. Any city in particular that I should stay in if I'm looking for scenery, safety, and tourism?
Oh and my last concern is the flight. What's the cheapest airline to fly with?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 days greece tour! Help me plz!
- 2 Berlin to Italy
- 3 Take your necessary things while traveling!
- 4 Where to stay in Berlin Berlin
- 5 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 6 Florence - Where to stay
- 7 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 8 Killarney
- 9 Where to go!?
- 10 First time in Bulgaria
- 11 Vacation
- 12 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 13 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 14 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 15 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 16 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 17 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 18 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 19 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 20 Walking itinerary in England?
- 21 Dog friendly hotels
- 22 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 23 Cambridge in May
- 24 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 25 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
Help!!!!! I'm traveling alone, to Ireland this summer, is it safe?