I'm only 19 and for my 20th birthday I want to travel to Ireland.
I have been struggling with my identity and life has been mentally challenging for me these past few years. I feel like traveling to that beautiful country (that I've always been fond of) will help me connect with myself and find who I am. I need to go alone because my friends weigh me down. I'm just wondering if it's safe. I'm debating if I should stay in an affordable AirBnb or a hotel. I've never traveled before so any tips would be helpful. Any city in particular that I should stay in if I'm looking for scenery, safety, and tourism?
Oh and my last concern is the flight. What's the cheapest airline to fly with?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 2 vegetarian in spain
- 3 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 4 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?
- 5 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 6 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 7 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 8 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 9 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 10 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 11 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 12 Madrid airport question
- 13 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 14 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 15 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 16 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 17 Imbros Gorge
- 18 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 19 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 20 Suggestions needed for our trip to Austria & Switzerland in October
- 21 Sunday and Monday in Provence area
- 22 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 23 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 24 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 25 38 Days in Paris
Help!!!!! I'm traveling alone, to Ireland this summer, is it safe?