I'm only 19 and for my 20th birthday I want to travel to Ireland.
I have been struggling with my identity and life has been mentally challenging for me these past few years. I feel like traveling to that beautiful country (that I've always been fond of) will help me connect with myself and find who I am. I need to go alone because my friends weigh me down. I'm just wondering if it's safe. I'm debating if I should stay in an affordable AirBnb or a hotel. I've never traveled before so any tips would be helpful. Any city in particular that I should stay in if I'm looking for scenery, safety, and tourism?
Oh and my last concern is the flight. What's the cheapest airline to fly with?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam hotels
- 2 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 3 Denmark or Sweden?
- 4 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 5 Trek through Eur
- 6 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 7 Europe itinerary questions
- 8 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 9 Italy Sept 26-Oct 6 2017
- 10 Paris hotels
- 11 London Hotels
- 12 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 13 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 14 We're here!
- 15 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?
- 16 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 17 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 18 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 19 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 20 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 21 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 22 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 23 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 24 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 25 Brugge hotel help
Help!!!!! I'm traveling alone, to Ireland this summer, is it safe?