I'm only 19 and for my 20th birthday I want to travel to Ireland.
I have been struggling with my identity and life has been mentally challenging for me these past few years. I feel like traveling to that beautiful country (that I've always been fond of) will help me connect with myself and find who I am. I need to go alone because my friends weigh me down. I'm just wondering if it's safe. I'm debating if I should stay in an affordable AirBnb or a hotel. I've never traveled before so any tips would be helpful. Any city in particular that I should stay in if I'm looking for scenery, safety, and tourism?
Oh and my last concern is the flight. What's the cheapest airline to fly with?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Daily budget for London (accommodation already paid for)
- 2 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 3 Frankfurt to UK
- 4 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 5 God Save the Queen?
- 6 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 7 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 8 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 9 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 10 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 11 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 12 9 Days in Spain
- 13 Barcelona alternative
- 14 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 15 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 16 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 17 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 18 Spanish Medical Providers
- 19 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 20 Paris to Italy
- 21 Driving through Paris
- 22 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick
- 23 May Day 2018 in Slovenia
- 24 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 25 Road trip with our dog
Help!!!!! I'm traveling alone, to Ireland this summer, is it safe?