My friend and I are planning a 16-day trip to Europe this summer, starting in Barcelona, and ending in Amsterdam. We know we'd like to spend 3 days in Barcelona and 2 days in Amsterdam, which gives us 11 "free" days to see some cities in between!
We talked about visiting Barcelona (3 days)- Paris (4 days)- London (5 days)- Amsterdam (2 days), but I would love some advice on other places we can see in Europe, including the less "conventional" destinations. The cities I mentioned above are just a rough itinerary....
We are both in our early 20s, and we want this trip to be as fun/adventurous as it is cultural (for lack of a better word..) Hopefully this is possible, with only 16 days!
Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 EU Citizenship & the Schengen Visa
- 2 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 3 Munich Trip in February, please help!!!!!!!
- 4 Venturing even further
- 5 Cars in France
- 6 The Hague
- 7 Coast to Coast Walk in England
- 8 Turkey Evisa Given Name
- 9 14 Days in Portugal - Help with Itinerary
- 10 Your favorite Paris shopping street.
- 11 Anyone ever used Northwest Walks or Sherpa for a C2C England hike?
- 12 Cost comparison b/w Paris and Switzerland(wengen)
- 13 Roma Pass question on Borghese reservation
- 14 help with trip from prague to berlin and more
- 15 Traveling in between Paris and Nantes via TVG
- 16 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 17 Where to go
- 18 Travel to France & Switzerland with my daughter next summer
- 19 Madrid - how to schedule train from airport
- 20 Driving to Larrun (La Rhune) Spain
- 21 From tourist to local..need help budget dn where to go!
- 22 ATM near passport control in CDG terminal 2?
- 23 Mont St Michel hotels
- 24 Rhodes love it or hate it?
- 25 Tapas in Madrid and other stuff to do