My friend and I are planning a 16-day trip to Europe this summer, starting in Barcelona, and ending in Amsterdam. We know we'd like to spend 3 days in Barcelona and 2 days in Amsterdam, which gives us 11 "free" days to see some cities in between!
We talked about visiting Barcelona (3 days)- Paris (4 days)- London (5 days)- Amsterdam (2 days), but I would love some advice on other places we can see in Europe, including the less "conventional" destinations. The cities I mentioned above are just a rough itinerary....
We are both in our early 20s, and we want this trip to be as fun/adventurous as it is cultural (for lack of a better word..) Hopefully this is possible, with only 16 days!
Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you!
help! barcelona- amsterdam. but what in between?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 2 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 3 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 4 A Greek sojourn
- 5 Provence or Alsace in late March
- 6 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 7 Bregenz or Lindau
- 8 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 9 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 10 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 11 Weekend in Norfolk
- 12 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 13 Garmisch Partenkirchen : Help pick a guest house/pension
- 14 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 15 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 16 Winter in Paris
- 17 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report
- 18 I need some big advice!
- 19 Last full day in Paris - Canal St Martin area.
- 20 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 21 Checking or storing luggage at FCO
- 22 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 23 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 24 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 25 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??