My friend and I are planning a 16-day trip to Europe this summer, starting in Barcelona, and ending in Amsterdam. We know we'd like to spend 3 days in Barcelona and 2 days in Amsterdam, which gives us 11 "free" days to see some cities in between!
We talked about visiting Barcelona (3 days)- Paris (4 days)- London (5 days)- Amsterdam (2 days), but I would love some advice on other places we can see in Europe, including the less "conventional" destinations. The cities I mentioned above are just a rough itinerary....
We are both in our early 20s, and we want this trip to be as fun/adventurous as it is cultural (for lack of a better word..) Hopefully this is possible, with only 16 days!
Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you!
help! barcelona- amsterdam. but what in between?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Minimum age to rent a hotel or hostel room
- 2 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 4 First Evening in Vienna
- 3 700 die off Italian coast in boat accident.
- 4 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 5 First Full Day in Vienna
- 5 hotel near Tivoli Gardens in Copenhagen
- 6 Scenic drive from Ghent to Amsterdam
- 7 Rome 2015- A Spring Break Adventure!
- 8 Cookware in France
- 9 Taormina & Mt Etna
- 10 Transportation advice between Seville-Ronda, Granada-Cordoba
- 11 Russian Visa Question
- 12 travel insurance
- 13 St. Petersburg
- 14 Restaurants in San Sebastian
- 15 Private transfer from Oslo Cruise Port to the Airport with a half day tour
- 16 Student with no visa: Will I be denied re-entry into Germany???
- 17 10 nights in Southern Spain: Itinerary & Questions
- 18 Please suffer one more London travelcard question
- 19 Satisfying sweet tooth in Scotland
- 20 Taxi from CDG to Paris for 4. Cost?
- 21 TR- A jaunt to Paris March 15
- 22 Madrid
- 23 Stops on a 1 week car tour from Athens
- 24 Help for Last 3 days in Ireland!! One of these days is Dublin!!
- 25 Euro Travel Quiz - # 1-A