My friend and I are planning a 16-day trip to Europe this summer, starting in Barcelona, and ending in Amsterdam. We know we'd like to spend 3 days in Barcelona and 2 days in Amsterdam, which gives us 11 "free" days to see some cities in between!
We talked about visiting Barcelona (3 days)- Paris (4 days)- London (5 days)- Amsterdam (2 days), but I would love some advice on other places we can see in Europe, including the less "conventional" destinations. The cities I mentioned above are just a rough itinerary....
We are both in our early 20s, and we want this trip to be as fun/adventurous as it is cultural (for lack of a better word..) Hopefully this is possible, with only 16 days!
Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you!
help! barcelona- amsterdam. but what in between?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 2 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 3 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 4 Estonia Amber
- 5 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 6 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 7 What are the best places to see in England
- 8 TRAVEL TURKEY
- 9 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 10 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 11 Bosna i Hercegovina
- 12 HOTELS IN ISTANBUL, TURKEY
- 13 Heli Tour
- 14 YOUR FAVOURITE THINGS IN OXFORD
- 15 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 16 Suggestions for a nice hotel in Stockholm?
- 17 TGV from Charles de Gaulle airport to Avignon
- 18 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 19 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 20 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 21 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 22 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 23 Tight Planning?
- 24 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 25 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience