My friend and I are planning a 16-day trip to Europe this summer, starting in Barcelona, and ending in Amsterdam. We know we'd like to spend 3 days in Barcelona and 2 days in Amsterdam, which gives us 11 "free" days to see some cities in between!
We talked about visiting Barcelona (3 days)- Paris (4 days)- London (5 days)- Amsterdam (2 days), but I would love some advice on other places we can see in Europe, including the less "conventional" destinations. The cities I mentioned above are just a rough itinerary....
We are both in our early 20s, and we want this trip to be as fun/adventurous as it is cultural (for lack of a better word..) Hopefully this is possible, with only 16 days!
Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 House/villa in Italy or France
- 2 La Tavola Marche
- 3 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 4 Hotel Florescente, Lisbon
- 5 Don't kill me - 88 days in Paris Airbnb?
- 6 Ways to get from Prague to Frankfurt?
- 7 Sagrada Familia Ticket Choices
- 8 Italy for New Year's
- 9 Favorite European cemeteries?
- 10 Coastal Causeway Route- Northern Ireland
- 11 Using O2 in Europe?
- 12 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 13 Southern Spain - itinerary suggestions?
- 14 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 15 Shuttle Service in Paris
- 16 Villa rental suggestions in Umbira or Positano please
- 17 Help me find a Villa in Val D'Orcia this Summer!
- 18 Bus ticket to Siena
- 19 Looking for a lists of outside markets in Paris
- 20 Sunday Markets in Paris
- 21 2 weeks in France next May
- 22 Paris - for the 6th time - need new ideas!
- 23 Germany, after Christmas
- 24 Kandersteg - Muddy Boots?
- 25 Buying Scrovegni Chapel tickets & Padova Card together