My friend and I are planning a 16-day trip to Europe this summer, starting in Barcelona, and ending in Amsterdam. We know we'd like to spend 3 days in Barcelona and 2 days in Amsterdam, which gives us 11 "free" days to see some cities in between!
We talked about visiting Barcelona (3 days)- Paris (4 days)- London (5 days)- Amsterdam (2 days), but I would love some advice on other places we can see in Europe, including the less "conventional" destinations. The cities I mentioned above are just a rough itinerary....
We are both in our early 20s, and we want this trip to be as fun/adventurous as it is cultural (for lack of a better word..) Hopefully this is possible, with only 16 days!
Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you!
help! barcelona- amsterdam. but what in between?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 2 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 3 Santorini
- 4 7 Nights in Paris
- 5 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 6 Day Trip from Paris? Versailles - go or no? Other ideas . . .
- 7 SmartPhone Europe to USA
- 8 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 9 Airport to Piraeus
- 10 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 11 Getting from London to Southhampton
- 12 Day trips from Seville
- 13 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 14 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 15 Rent a villa in Crete or Not?
- 16 storing luggage for 10 days in Paris?
- 17 What time does Left-Luggage lockers open at Gare Du Nord??
- 18 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 19 How Do I call the US from Italy?
- 20 Paris - Cochem - Cologne - Paris
- 21 Crete or Mallorca? Where to go?
- 22 Experiences with spanish tour operator Iberica Travel?
- 23 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 24 Best cheap airport hotel/hostel in Madrid?
- 25 Mallorca, Menorca, Ibiza - 1 week. Seeking lodging, itinerary suggestions.