My friend and I are planning a 16-day trip to Europe this summer, starting in Barcelona, and ending in Amsterdam. We know we'd like to spend 3 days in Barcelona and 2 days in Amsterdam, which gives us 11 "free" days to see some cities in between!
We talked about visiting Barcelona (3 days)- Paris (4 days)- London (5 days)- Amsterdam (2 days), but I would love some advice on other places we can see in Europe, including the less "conventional" destinations. The cities I mentioned above are just a rough itinerary....
We are both in our early 20s, and we want this trip to be as fun/adventurous as it is cultural (for lack of a better word..) Hopefully this is possible, with only 16 days!
Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you!
help! barcelona- amsterdam. but what in between?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 2 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?
- 3 Help with a small island in Greece
- 4 Mykonos - to rent a car or to not.
- 5 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 6 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 7 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 8 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 9 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 10 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 11 Versailles King's Chamber Tour
- 12 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 13 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 14 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 15 Planning to visit Barcelona and Santander in the fall next year
- 16 things in Rhonda
- 17 Month in Spain in September - Itinerary Feedback please
- 18 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 19 On the road again - another country roads tour of France.
- 20 A full week in The Netherlands
- 21 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 22 A weekend in Europe--where to go?
- 23 Girona, Spain - Restaurant for a Sunday night
- 24 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 25 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks