My friend and I are planning a 16-day trip to Europe this summer, starting in Barcelona, and ending in Amsterdam. We know we'd like to spend 3 days in Barcelona and 2 days in Amsterdam, which gives us 11 "free" days to see some cities in between!
We talked about visiting Barcelona (3 days)- Paris (4 days)- London (5 days)- Amsterdam (2 days), but I would love some advice on other places we can see in Europe, including the less "conventional" destinations. The cities I mentioned above are just a rough itinerary....
We are both in our early 20s, and we want this trip to be as fun/adventurous as it is cultural (for lack of a better word..) Hopefully this is possible, with only 16 days!
Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 2 Validating train tickets - Germany, Switzwerland
- 3 Second thoughts about pour Germany trip...help me !
- 4 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 5 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 6 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 7 Paris in July - side trip to South of France
- 8 Cheap airfare to Europe?
- 9 12 nights in Greek islands
- 10 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 11 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 12 Perugia and Rome by train and bus
- 13 Classical Music in Milan
- 14 Italy/Switzerland in the fall
- 15 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 16 Need help paring down my 3 week intinerary Benelux/Germany!
- 17 Athens hotel with - you guessed it - view of the Acropolis
- 18 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 19 Pousadas in Portugal
- 20 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 21 Antiques shopping Rome
- 22 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 23 Scotland Trip Planning
- 24 Southern Italy with 3 teens for a week
- 25 Charlotte Bronte at the Soane