My friend and I are planning a 16-day trip to Europe this summer, starting in Barcelona, and ending in Amsterdam. We know we'd like to spend 3 days in Barcelona and 2 days in Amsterdam, which gives us 11 "free" days to see some cities in between!
We talked about visiting Barcelona (3 days)- Paris (4 days)- London (5 days)- Amsterdam (2 days), but I would love some advice on other places we can see in Europe, including the less "conventional" destinations. The cities I mentioned above are just a rough itinerary....
We are both in our early 20s, and we want this trip to be as fun/adventurous as it is cultural (for lack of a better word..) Hopefully this is possible, with only 16 days!
Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you!
help! barcelona- amsterdam. but what in between?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 2 Vienna - long weekend for 2nd weekend in Nov 2014?
- 3 24-Hour Layover in Hamburg
- 4 Venice; recommendations
- 5 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 6 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 7 Traveling to Ireland and UK for 15 days
- 8 How Much Did You Like Slovenia?
- 9 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 10 Sardinia in early May
- 11 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 12 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 13 Apartment rental in Barcelona
- 14 Seeking Ideas/Suggestions for Post Rhine River Cruise in Switzerland
- 15 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 16 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 17 Restaurant recommendation for Milan
- 18 Bad Experience with Argus Car Hire Insurance offered by them
- 19 Baby cot
- 20 Drive from Granada to Seville
- 21 More questions about Swiss rail system and the Bernina Express?
- 22 9 Day Spain Itinerary (Barcelona - Seville - Madrid)
- 23 Hey Fodor's
- 24 Pontresina to Tirano by Train
- 25 Two-city, two-week vacation in late Oct