My friend and I are planning a 16-day trip to Europe this summer, starting in Barcelona, and ending in Amsterdam. We know we'd like to spend 3 days in Barcelona and 2 days in Amsterdam, which gives us 11 "free" days to see some cities in between!
We talked about visiting Barcelona (3 days)- Paris (4 days)- London (5 days)- Amsterdam (2 days), but I would love some advice on other places we can see in Europe, including the less "conventional" destinations. The cities I mentioned above are just a rough itinerary....
We are both in our early 20s, and we want this trip to be as fun/adventurous as it is cultural (for lack of a better word..) Hopefully this is possible, with only 16 days!
Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you!
help! barcelona- amsterdam. but what in between?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 best to buy euros in US, at airport casio, or bank in Brussels?
- 2 November or October for Andalucia/Portugal?
- 3 Spain 2 beach locations
- 4 Belleau Woods from Paris
- 5 Itinerary Help- 12 day trip to Munich, Salzburg, Vienna and Prague
- 6 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 7 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip
- 8 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 9 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 10 Arrive in Paris early am, no check-in/luggage drop until pm. Options?
- 11 Cinque Terre or Amalfi Coast?
- 12 From Bordeaux to Toulouse
- 13 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 14 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 15 Mykonos plus another Island. Which one?
- 16 Exquisite side trip from Cinque Terre?
- 17 Apartments in Rome you have rented and liked
- 18 Question about Tallinin and Riga.
- 19 Driving from San Sebastian to La Rioja to Bilbao
- 20 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 21 German Wings
- 22 Dublin International Airport / Customs / Connecting to LONDON
- 23 Bologna Restaurants
- 24 Mediterranean/Provence, February - March 2016
- 25 A week in Sicily doable or not?