My friend and I are planning a 16-day trip to Europe this summer, starting in Barcelona, and ending in Amsterdam. We know we'd like to spend 3 days in Barcelona and 2 days in Amsterdam, which gives us 11 "free" days to see some cities in between!
We talked about visiting Barcelona (3 days)- Paris (4 days)- London (5 days)- Amsterdam (2 days), but I would love some advice on other places we can see in Europe, including the less "conventional" destinations. The cities I mentioned above are just a rough itinerary....
We are both in our early 20s, and we want this trip to be as fun/adventurous as it is cultural (for lack of a better word..) Hopefully this is possible, with only 16 days!
Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Best of Paris Oct 12 -18th 2015
- 2 Eiffel-tower-shut-staff-walk-
- 3 Springtime in Paris and Provence – April 2015
- 4 Shoppingin Spain
- 5 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 6 Daytrip Ideas from Assisi (leaving this Saturday)
- 7 Northern Spain
- 8 Northern England /Scotland in 16 days
- 9 Study Abroad in Barcelona or Urbino
- 10 London-Paris solo trip
- 11 Stresa: Do I Need A Car?
- 12 London to Edinburgh Road Trip - Advice appreciated
- 13 Parking in Alhambra for two days
- 14 Question for Aussies re travel SIMs in Europe
- 15 Bad Wimpfen or Schwaebisch Hall
- 16 French Prem Train Fares
- 17 Euro Quiz # 103 - Rivers!
- 18 Dublin to Dingle?
- 19 To Hampton Court Palace
- 20 Day trip London to Belgium - Help!
- 21 Anyone have a good word to say about Zurich?
- 22 reputable apartment rental in Rome and Venice?
- 23 Scotland for a week with 6 1/2 year old
- 24 Help-1st time solo travel in Basel and Amsterdam
- 25 venice to lucca by car