My friend and I are planning a 16-day trip to Europe this summer, starting in Barcelona, and ending in Amsterdam. We know we'd like to spend 3 days in Barcelona and 2 days in Amsterdam, which gives us 11 "free" days to see some cities in between!
We talked about visiting Barcelona (3 days)- Paris (4 days)- London (5 days)- Amsterdam (2 days), but I would love some advice on other places we can see in Europe, including the less "conventional" destinations. The cities I mentioned above are just a rough itinerary....
We are both in our early 20s, and we want this trip to be as fun/adventurous as it is cultural (for lack of a better word..) Hopefully this is possible, with only 16 days!
Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you!
help! barcelona- amsterdam. but what in between?
- 1 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 2 2 Week European Itinerary
- 3 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 4 Germany with our 2 girls....help with itinerary
- 5 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 6 To Paris and Provence in June
- 7 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 8 Suggestion for car service from DeGaulle to apartment in Paris?
- 9 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 10 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 11 Family European winter holiday
- 12 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 13 On TCM on 4/28/06 Cinema Paradiso
- 14 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 15 Car in Prague
- 16 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 17 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 18 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 19 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 20 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 21 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 22 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 23 Rome Accommodation
- 24 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 25 Where to stop on Italy's west coast