My friend and I are planning a 16-day trip to Europe this summer, starting in Barcelona, and ending in Amsterdam. We know we'd like to spend 3 days in Barcelona and 2 days in Amsterdam, which gives us 11 "free" days to see some cities in between!
We talked about visiting Barcelona (3 days)- Paris (4 days)- London (5 days)- Amsterdam (2 days), but I would love some advice on other places we can see in Europe, including the less "conventional" destinations. The cities I mentioned above are just a rough itinerary....
We are both in our early 20s, and we want this trip to be as fun/adventurous as it is cultural (for lack of a better word..) Hopefully this is possible, with only 16 days!
Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you!
help! barcelona- amsterdam. but what in between?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 2 Euro Trivia quiz #11 - Know Your Bordering Countries?
- 3 4 Days between Zurich & Avignon...
- 4 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 5 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 6 Inexpensive spring break in iceland?
- 7 Salzburg and day trips
- 8 First time to London- which luxury hotel
- 9 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 10 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 11 All Set To Go!!
- 12 Skiing in France
- 13 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 14 Driving from Paris to Munich
- 15 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 16 Travelling within schegen while extension is pending
- 17 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 18 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 19 Questions for this who visited Russia!
- 20 Museums in Berlin
- 21 Burgundy for 3 nights based in Beaune
- 22 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 23 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 24 Aalsmeer, Holland Flower Market Is a Changing but...
- 25 Spain traffic tickets