My friend and I are planning a 16-day trip to Europe this summer, starting in Barcelona, and ending in Amsterdam. We know we'd like to spend 3 days in Barcelona and 2 days in Amsterdam, which gives us 11 "free" days to see some cities in between!
We talked about visiting Barcelona (3 days)- Paris (4 days)- London (5 days)- Amsterdam (2 days), but I would love some advice on other places we can see in Europe, including the less "conventional" destinations. The cities I mentioned above are just a rough itinerary....
We are both in our early 20s, and we want this trip to be as fun/adventurous as it is cultural (for lack of a better word..) Hopefully this is possible, with only 16 days!
Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you!
help! barcelona- amsterdam. but what in between?
- 1 Chambermaid tipping
- 2 London for Christmas
- 3 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 4 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 5 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 6 River cruises
- 7 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 8 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 9 7 days in Andalucia
- 10 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 11 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 12 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 13 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 14 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 15 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 16 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 17 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 18 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 19 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 20 Euro Train
- 21 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 22 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 23 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 24 Belgium
- 25 Navigo Decouverte