My friend and I are planning a 16-day trip to Europe this summer, starting in Barcelona, and ending in Amsterdam. We know we'd like to spend 3 days in Barcelona and 2 days in Amsterdam, which gives us 11 "free" days to see some cities in between!
We talked about visiting Barcelona (3 days)- Paris (4 days)- London (5 days)- Amsterdam (2 days), but I would love some advice on other places we can see in Europe, including the less "conventional" destinations. The cities I mentioned above are just a rough itinerary....
We are both in our early 20s, and we want this trip to be as fun/adventurous as it is cultural (for lack of a better word..) Hopefully this is possible, with only 16 days!
Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast
- 2 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 3 My First Trip to Europe...
- 4 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 5 Base City for N Europe Layover
- 6 Manchester on derby weekend
- 7 Rome to Positano
- 8 Day trips from Uzes
- 9 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 10 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 11 Itinerary Critique, please?
- 12 From London to Paris to US
- 13 France to stop making foie grois
- 14 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 15 Lisbon ... Two days only ... Must see?
- 16 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 17 Puglia
- 18 Trip Report: A Culinary Adventure Through Burgundy
- 19 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 20 Barcelona Car rental return
- 21 Stonehenge and Bath
- 22 Ferrara or Verona for a 4/5 hours stopover?
- 23 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 24 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 25 Ireland driving itinerary