My friend and I are planning a 16-day trip to Europe this summer, starting in Barcelona, and ending in Amsterdam. We know we'd like to spend 3 days in Barcelona and 2 days in Amsterdam, which gives us 11 "free" days to see some cities in between!
We talked about visiting Barcelona (3 days)- Paris (4 days)- London (5 days)- Amsterdam (2 days), but I would love some advice on other places we can see in Europe, including the less "conventional" destinations. The cities I mentioned above are just a rough itinerary....
We are both in our early 20s, and we want this trip to be as fun/adventurous as it is cultural (for lack of a better word..) Hopefully this is possible, with only 16 days!
Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 2 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 3 French lavender and cottages
- 4 Major quake in central Itay
- 5 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 6 Brugge or Ghent?
- 7 Eastern Europe Summer 2017 Itinerary + Mykonos Break
- 8 One quick week -- where in France?
- 9 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 10 Budapest on a budget
- 11 easy daytrip from Firenze (without car)
- 12 Which European country to visit in November? Spain/Italy/France?
- 13 Underground between kings Cross and Waterloo Main Line Station
- 14 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 15 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 16 suggestions needed: Seville--> Cadiz/Conil/...
- 17 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 18 Private Guide for Anhambra in Granada
- 19 Road trip from Rome to Orvieto and perugia
- 20 3 days with a Swindon base
- 21 Colosseum, roman forum and palatine ticket and tour
- 22 Bead Tours in Jablonec?
- 23 What Greek islands should I visit
- 24 baltic capitals
- 25 Puffins! No luck. So, where and when did you see them?