My friend and I are planning a 16-day trip to Europe this summer, starting in Barcelona, and ending in Amsterdam. We know we'd like to spend 3 days in Barcelona and 2 days in Amsterdam, which gives us 11 "free" days to see some cities in between!
We talked about visiting Barcelona (3 days)- Paris (4 days)- London (5 days)- Amsterdam (2 days), but I would love some advice on other places we can see in Europe, including the less "conventional" destinations. The cities I mentioned above are just a rough itinerary....
We are both in our early 20s, and we want this trip to be as fun/adventurous as it is cultural (for lack of a better word..) Hopefully this is possible, with only 16 days!
Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you!
help! barcelona- amsterdam. but what in between?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy late Sept to early Oct 2015
- 2 Train from Sarlat
- 3 Cooking Classes in Italy?
- 4 Two European Cities in 8 days (Paris and one more)
- 5 Travel from Amsterdam to Pisa
- 6 Malaga to Madrid, then short stay before flight departure
- 7 Tuscan cooking school
- 8 Two days in Dublin
- 9 Palenque's Scenic Swiss Trains
- 10 2 Nights in the Pyrenees: Driving Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 11 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 12 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 13 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 14 DVD players in France
- 15 Visit Algarve in mid-April 2015: Yes or No?
- 16 Kimhe - a big favor to ask of you
- 17 Munich accommodations
- 18 Trains
- 19 RER B Schedule on a Sunday Morning
- 20 Paris in one day with 2 kids
- 21 Ireland with Kids in March - itinerary help
- 22 Do European countries offer tax (or other) advantages to B&B owners?
- 23 malaga to madrid train ?
- 24 Advice on Turkey Itinerary
- 25 mailing a package in advance of arrival at a Berlin hotel