My friend and I are planning a 16-day trip to Europe this summer, starting in Barcelona, and ending in Amsterdam. We know we'd like to spend 3 days in Barcelona and 2 days in Amsterdam, which gives us 11 "free" days to see some cities in between!
We talked about visiting Barcelona (3 days)- Paris (4 days)- London (5 days)- Amsterdam (2 days), but I would love some advice on other places we can see in Europe, including the less "conventional" destinations. The cities I mentioned above are just a rough itinerary....
We are both in our early 20s, and we want this trip to be as fun/adventurous as it is cultural (for lack of a better word..) Hopefully this is possible, with only 16 days!
Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Second thoughts about pour Germany trip...help me !
- 2 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 3 Car hire Uk/Ireland
- 4 Amsterdam Transit
- 5 Pakistani on tourist visa in UK, where can I travel outside UK?
- 6 Kings Day in Amsterdam, local travel?
- 7 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 8 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 9 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 10 Lake Maggiore
- 11 10 days in Italy - Suggestions?
- 12 Help in determining 2 weeks in Florence, Rome, and TBD location(??)
- 13 UK train question
- 14 Power Pump XL Reviews - Free Trail Available
- 15 Day trip suggestion from London
- 16 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 17 Day Trip near Paris
- 18 POST CRUISE IN ROME FOR 5 DAYS
- 19 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 20 Bootcut jeans
- 21 What is the best spot in Liechtenstein for VERY brief visit?
- 22 Car rental insurance woes
- 23 Cheap Airfare to Spain
- 24 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?
- 25 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND