My friend and I are planning a 16-day trip to Europe this summer, starting in Barcelona, and ending in Amsterdam. We know we'd like to spend 3 days in Barcelona and 2 days in Amsterdam, which gives us 11 "free" days to see some cities in between!
We talked about visiting Barcelona (3 days)- Paris (4 days)- London (5 days)- Amsterdam (2 days), but I would love some advice on other places we can see in Europe, including the less "conventional" destinations. The cities I mentioned above are just a rough itinerary....
We are both in our early 20s, and we want this trip to be as fun/adventurous as it is cultural (for lack of a better word..) Hopefully this is possible, with only 16 days!
Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 2 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 3 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 4 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 5 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 6 Hiking in Switzerland
- 7 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 8 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 9 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 10 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 11 CASH OR CARD?
- 12 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 13 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 14 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 15 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 16 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 17 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 18 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 19 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 20 2 days in Lugano area
- 21 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 22 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 23 Short Trip in Spain taggin along work trip
- 24 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 25 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!