Hi guys just a quick question I have a spare day, I guess you can call it that haha in Germany in august and both Bacharach and Heidelberg look great from the research I have done and pictures etc etc. From where I am staying they both are 90 minutes away by train.Can you all please tell me if you hyave been to either and why I should visit them. Thanks guys.
Heidelberg or Bacharach
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 2 Barclays ATMs in England - fee question
- 3 We Need a Pact
- 4 Where to go from Brussels?
- 5 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 6 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 7 What to wear
- 8 Fashion for larger man?
- 9 Prague flea markets
- 10 Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
- 11 Day trip from Tallin to Hellsinki
- 12 London neighborhood suggestions
- 13 I need a haircut
- 14 Tipping in Greece
- 15 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 16 Restaurants in Rome near Campo de Fiori or Piazza Navana
- 17 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 18 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 19 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 20 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 21 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 22 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 23 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 24 Bayern seasonal pass
- 25 Lake Como 3 Stretch and 7 Stretch Ferry Tickets