Hi guys just a quick question I have a spare day, I guess you can call it that haha in Germany in august and both Bacharach and Heidelberg look great from the research I have done and pictures etc etc. From where I am staying they both are 90 minutes away by train.Can you all please tell me if you hyave been to either and why I should visit them. Thanks guys.
Heidelberg or Bacharach
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 floods in Andalucia
- 2 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 3 Want to find host family in Munich, Germany
- 4 INTERESTED IN A HOME EXCHANGE ?
- 5 Guided Tour on Coach vs rail and city tours
- 6 A day in Bordeaux - what to do?
- 7 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 8 7 countries in a month
- 9 Adjoining Rooms in Rome?
- 10 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan Cadorna
- 11 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 12 2 weeks in Spain
- 13 What I Did Right... and... What I Learned...
- 14 Where to stay the night between Naples and Matera
- 15 Recommendations for a Paris Apartment Rental Agency
- 16 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 17 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 18 Pisa and Lucca in one day
- 19 Day trips out of Florence?
- 20 2 Days in Rome
- 21 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 22 Having a great time Romania
- 23 Rome Restaurant Recognizance
- 24 Hotel Santa Maria, Rome in the winter?
- 25 Portugal