Hi guys just a quick question I have a spare day, I guess you can call it that haha in Germany in august and both Bacharach and Heidelberg look great from the research I have done and pictures etc etc. From where I am staying they both are 90 minutes away by train.Can you all please tell me if you hyave been to either and why I should visit them. Thanks guys.
Heidelberg or Bacharach
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome Areas to stay
- 2 Wengen to Torino?
- 3 St Germain
- 4 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 5 Lakes District UK
- 6 Pleasant Perches from which to Ponder Paris?
- 7 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 8 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 9 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 10 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 11 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 12 otel.com / metglobal.com is a scam
- 13 how about a Malaga lunch?
- 14 Versailles-How Long to Plan for a Visit to Trianons
- 15 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 16 Suggestions for Munich in early December
- 17 England & Scotland in April
- 18 Rental car scams in Italy
- 19 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 20 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 21 Amsterdam + Alps + Tuscany in 2 weeks
- 22 Unique Venice Activity
- 23 22 days or DIY tour
- 24 Careful now in train stations even after security
- 25 Best way to get from paris to florence?