Hi guys just a quick question I have a spare day, I guess you can call it that haha in Germany in august and both Bacharach and Heidelberg look great from the research I have done and pictures etc etc. From where I am staying they both are 90 minutes away by train.Can you all please tell me if you hyave been to either and why I should visit them. Thanks guys.
Heidelberg or Bacharach
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 From Denver to Virtuous
- 2 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 3 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 4 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 5 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 6 Off the beaten path in Italy
- 7 Cotswolds first time
- 8 Have 4 Ticket to Eiffel Tower Summit for sale 31.08, early afternoon
- 9 need advise on first time travel to Europe
- 10 Help! Need alternative to PORTOVENERE in late-September!
- 11 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 12 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 13 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 14 Day trips from Bologna
- 15 The east coast of Italy
- 16 Schengen rule made easy
- 17 Vacation in Spain ,Madrid-Sevilla-Cadiz-!Cordova-Lisboa
- 18 What are Your Favorite Kid-Friendly Hotels in Paris?
- 19 Where to rent a house for 1 or 2 months during summer in Europe
- 20 Grad Schools in London?
- 21 Tips on renting a car in Oxford
- 22 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 23 Florence Opera
- 24 30 male travelling alone for first time to central london.
- 25 Latest Itinerary