Hi guys just a quick question I have a spare day, I guess you can call it that haha in Germany in august and both Bacharach and Heidelberg look great from the research I have done and pictures etc etc. From where I am staying they both are 90 minutes away by train.Can you all please tell me if you hyave been to either and why I should visit them. Thanks guys.
Heidelberg or Bacharach
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 2 Inexpensive spring break in iceland?
- 3 Salzburg and day trips
- 4 First time to London- which luxury hotel
- 5 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 6 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 7 All Set To Go!!
- 8 Skiing in France
- 9 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 10 Driving from Paris to Munich
- 11 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 12 Travelling within schegen while extension is pending
- 13 4 Days between Zurich & Avignon...
- 14 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 15 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 16 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 17 Questions for this who visited Russia!
- 18 Museums in Berlin
- 19 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 20 Burgundy for 3 nights based in Beaune
- 21 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 22 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 23 Aalsmeer, Holland Flower Market Is a Changing but...
- 24 Spain traffic tickets
- 25 Euro Trivia quiz #11 - Know Your Bordering Countries?