Hi guys just a quick question I have a spare day, I guess you can call it that haha in Germany in august and both Bacharach and Heidelberg look great from the research I have done and pictures etc etc. From where I am staying they both are 90 minutes away by train.Can you all please tell me if you hyave been to either and why I should visit them. Thanks guys.
Heidelberg or Bacharach
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bodrum to instanbul
- 2 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 3 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 4 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 5 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 6 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport
- 7 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 8 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 9 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 10 Can you be fined on the spot for falling off a scooter in Croatia
- 11 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 12 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 13 Italy tours
- 14 venice, the dolomites, and the italian lakes - in 1 week
- 15 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 16 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 17 Globus Tours
- 18 Scotland Votes "No"
- 19 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 20 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 21 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland
- 22 Hvar Town or Stari Grad
- 23 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 24 Plane or train between Copenhagen and Stockholm
- 25 Gift for French business associate