Hi guys just a quick question I have a spare day, I guess you can call it that haha in Germany in august and both Bacharach and Heidelberg look great from the research I have done and pictures etc etc. From where I am staying they both are 90 minutes away by train.Can you all please tell me if you hyave been to either and why I should visit them. Thanks guys.
Heidelberg or Bacharach
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Potential trip - Balkans
- 2 Best way to travel between Heathrow and Paris
- 3 11:00 am flight from Rome & my husband
- 4 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 5 car rental agency
- 6 Amsterdam... Hotel recommendations and must sees
- 7 Italy for 5 nights!
- 8 Advice on Romania Itinerary
- 9 Castle/Abbey Ruins in Wales - Night Access
- 10 scotland trave;
- 11 Paris Art Galleries
- 12 Nuremberg on a Business Trip
- 13 Paris Bastille Day
- 14 Driver/Car Transfer from Pisa to Cinque Terre
- 15 3 Full Days in Paris... What are the must sees?
- 16 Amsterdam Hotel or B&B Recommendation
- 17 Croatia help
- 18 River Cruise
- 19 Accommodation
- 20 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 21 9 Nights: Venice, AC, and Rome first timer help!!!
- 22 Stockholmsmässan Exhibition and Convention Center to nearest airport
- 23 Euro Quiz # 63 (Friday): Vive la France!
- 24 Underground Ticket Office Closures---Effects Yet?
- 25 Is Greece cheaper to visit then Italy and France??