In late July (yes during the Olympics) I fly into LHR T4 at 1:15 pm and have an hour and 45 min to connect at T4 going to BOS. Is this sufficient time to allow for security, the bus, lots of people and anything else? Thanks
Heathrow connecting time
- 1 portugal
- 2 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 3 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 4 Train from Civitavecchia port to Rome
- 5 A chacun son goût
- 6 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 7 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 8 Brown Bear sites Slovenia
- 9 train from Krakow, Poland to Venice, Italy
- 10 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 11 Extra leg room on British Airways
- 12 Help with itenerary
- 13 Advice Sought for Train Schedule in Spain
- 14 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 15 I Need To Vent!
- 16 Train from Dresden to Nueburg DO in July
- 17 Possible Itinerary in Romania?
- 18 Bulgaria or Romania next fall?
- 19 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 20 Italy-Locarno or Stresa
- 21 To Clifton, RE: Romania
- 22 private tour of Romania - would you recommend Carpathian Travel Center?
- 23 Easiest way to get to Cinque Terre
- 24 Time from Venice airport to St Marks Square
- 25 Romania and Hungary itinerary