My wife and I are going on holiday to Ireland next week. Anyone know about getting medical care while we are there?I had heard that it was free. Any truth to this? Our Blue Cross insurance here in the Sates doesn't cover us there.
healthcare in Ireland for American tourist
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Quick notes from 2 weeks in Turkey
- 2 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 3 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 4 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 5 What are the best places to see in England
- 6 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 7 MARSEILLES - Day trip - CASSIS or AVIGNON ?
- 8 GIRONA Spain - 1 day
- 9 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 10 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 11 Sardinia 5 - 7 night, first time in March please help
- 12 SICILY - PALERMO or TRAPANI as a base?
- 13 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 14 hotels in Seville
- 15 Sicily Suggetions
- 16 car rental companies Italy
- 17 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 18 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 19 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 20 Nice hotel in Garmisch, Fussen or Mittenwald
- 21 Mykonos - Ornos beach question
- 22 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 23 England/Scotland Itinerary
- 24 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 25 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?