My wife and I are going on holiday to Ireland next week. Anyone know about getting medical care while we are there?I had heard that it was free. Any truth to this? Our Blue Cross insurance here in the Sates doesn't cover us there.
healthcare in Ireland for American tourist
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 2 Questions for my German friends
- 3 What still confounds you about travel?
- 4 Train to Airport in Venice
- 5 Chip but no PIN
- 6 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 7 Itinerary: 13 day trip to Greece
- 8 Foie gras, redux
- 9 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 10 Dublin Tour Companies
- 11 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 12 Day trips from Seville
- 13 Oktoberfest reservations
- 14 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 15 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 16 Long Weekend in Lisbon - Loved it!
- 17 Switzerland and Piedmont, Italy itinerary suggestions
- 18 Completely off the beaten track on the Petite Ceinture
- 19 Southern France
- 20 Anniversary Dinner in Paris
- 21 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 22 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 23 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 24 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 25 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?