Visiting Europe in November and was wondering if there are any known haunted or abandoned buildings (that you can enter quietly) around these capital cities we are going to. It's not a huge priority so we don't want to have to try catch trains and busses for 3 hours to get anywhere however it is a bucket list cross off to visit somewhere like this.
The cities we are visiting are;
Paris (keen on the catacombs but wanting more of a private, squeeze through open door experience)
Berlin (looking at spreepark however been reading that theres more guards on duty lately, is anyone able to confirm?)
Please don't criticise if you don't approve of this, just ignore the thread
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 2 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 3 Train help for Prague
- 4 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 5 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 6 Versailles
- 7 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 8 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 9 Acropolis Athens
- 10 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 11 driving from prague to salzburg
- 12 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 13 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 14 Need help for hiking destinations in Austria
- 15 dining on the 25th in Dublin
- 16 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 17 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 18 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 19 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 20 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 21 Meteora for older folk
- 22 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 23 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 24 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 25 Swiss Half Fare Card