Visiting Europe in November and was wondering if there are any known haunted or abandoned buildings (that you can enter quietly) around these capital cities we are going to. It's not a huge priority so we don't want to have to try catch trains and busses for 3 hours to get anywhere however it is a bucket list cross off to visit somewhere like this.
The cities we are visiting are;
Paris (keen on the catacombs but wanting more of a private, squeeze through open door experience)
Berlin (looking at spreepark however been reading that theres more guards on duty lately, is anyone able to confirm?)
Please don't criticise if you don't approve of this, just ignore the thread
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 2 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 3 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 4 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 5 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 6 Juangfrau / mt
- 7 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 8 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 9 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 10 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 11 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 12 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 13 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 14 Switzerland
- 15 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 16 Questions about Polish sights
- 17 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 18 If you had to choose one......
- 19 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 20 Ireland travel passport question
- 21 Italy
- 22 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 23 Revised itinerary for italy
- 24 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 25 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!