Visiting Europe in November and was wondering if there are any known haunted or abandoned buildings (that you can enter quietly) around these capital cities we are going to. It's not a huge priority so we don't want to have to try catch trains and busses for 3 hours to get anywhere however it is a bucket list cross off to visit somewhere like this.
The cities we are visiting are;
Paris (keen on the catacombs but wanting more of a private, squeeze through open door experience)
Berlin (looking at spreepark however been reading that theres more guards on duty lately, is anyone able to confirm?)
Please don't criticise if you don't approve of this, just ignore the thread
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 2 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 3 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 4 Travelling through Europe by RV in May 2017
- 5 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 6 Praiano
- 7 Versailles & musical fountains: Touristy or Magical? Skip it or Don't Miss?
- 8 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 9 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 10 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 11 A hole in the wall in St Germain. Paris
- 12 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 13 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 14 Oporto
- 15 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 16 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 17 Italy bus or train
- 18 Italy - to return home from Naples or Rome?
- 19 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 20 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 21 Porto and vicinity
- 22 Rome to venice
- 23 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 24 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 25 help with Italy itinerary