Visiting Europe in November and was wondering if there are any known haunted or abandoned buildings (that you can enter quietly) around these capital cities we are going to. It's not a huge priority so we don't want to have to try catch trains and busses for 3 hours to get anywhere however it is a bucket list cross off to visit somewhere like this.
The cities we are visiting are;
Paris (keen on the catacombs but wanting more of a private, squeeze through open door experience)
Berlin (looking at spreepark however been reading that theres more guards on duty lately, is anyone able to confirm?)
Please don't criticise if you don't approve of this, just ignore the thread
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 f1카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼아시안바카라◇생중계카지노
- 2 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 3 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 4 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 5 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 6 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 7 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 8 Things to do in Montpellier
- 9 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 10 Leather goods in Florence
- 11 4 days in Provence in early June
- 12 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 13 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 14 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 15 France Itinerary Advice
- 16 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 17 Picnic Spot Near Assisi
- 18 Portugal by Train or Car?
- 19 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 20 A week in and around London at Christmas
- 21 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 22 Bouldering in Fountainebleau
- 23 Trip to Rome
- 24 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 25 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?