Visiting Europe in November and was wondering if there are any known haunted or abandoned buildings (that you can enter quietly) around these capital cities we are going to. It's not a huge priority so we don't want to have to try catch trains and busses for 3 hours to get anywhere however it is a bucket list cross off to visit somewhere like this.
The cities we are visiting are;
Paris (keen on the catacombs but wanting more of a private, squeeze through open door experience)
Berlin (looking at spreepark however been reading that theres more guards on duty lately, is anyone able to confirm?)
Please don't criticise if you don't approve of this, just ignore the thread
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 16 days in France and Italy
- 3 European Vacation 2017
- 4 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 5 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 6 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 7 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 8 One July night in Verona - help!
- 9 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 10 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 11 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 12 London in September
- 13 Avoid Europcar!
- 14 Paris for children
- 15 Couscous
- 16 Scotland - We're Here!
- 17 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 18 Cash in Greece ATMs
- 19 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 20 IWM
- 21 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 22 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 23 Guided Vatican Tours
- 24 Apartment/accomodation in Dubrovnik and Split
- 25 Best Masseria in Puglia