Does anyone know where to buy these wonderful Swiss-made maps in the U.S. ? Want one labelled Europa which is a vast map of the whole of Europe with roadways shown. My old one is fragile, all taped up, with various large trips traced on it with dates trips made. Need another for the same purpose. Or, how about a map store in Amsterdam where our next large trip will start in March. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hiking in the Pyrenees - day trip from Barcelona, no car
- 2 walking guide in Paris
- 3 Blog updates from Europe.
- 4 Looking for add on city
- 5 What do you know about using the iPhone GPS app in Europe?
- 6 Trip to Pyrenees
- 7 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 8 On the road again - another country roads tour of France.
- 9 Mykonos - to rent a car or to not.
- 10 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 11 Need Accommodation in Versailles
- 12 Car rental Questions for Italy
- 13 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 14 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 15 Preparing for our European Family Trip
- 16 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 17 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 18 MXP Best Western to "The Last Supper"
- 19 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 20 Budapest to Bucharest (2 week trip)
- 21 Wedding In Positano Italy Sept 2014- NEED YOUR RECOMMENDATIONS
- 22 Moscow: Eat, Explore, Experience
- 23 Capri and Amalfi self-catering accommodation for 2
- 24 Taxi service in Nice
- 25 Berlin Trip Report