Does anyone know where to buy these wonderful Swiss-made maps in the U.S. ? Want one labelled Europa which is a vast map of the whole of Europe with roadways shown. My old one is fragile, all taped up, with various large trips traced on it with dates trips made. Need another for the same purpose. Or, how about a map store in Amsterdam where our next large trip will start in March. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 2 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 3 hotels in Seville
- 4 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 5 European neo-nazis head Ukraine to save the white power
- 6 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 7 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 8 A drive in Europe
- 9 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 10 Prague - Tram #22
- 11 nearby cities to london
- 12 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 13 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 14 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 15 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 16 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 17 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 18 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 19 Rafting with Extreme Waves!
- 20 Porto -City Break
- 21 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 22 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 23 7 days in Greece
- 24 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 25 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich