I'll be in Rome in November and was wondering where can I purchase a Gucci handbag? I've read that stores in Via Vennetto carry Gucci, although perhaps are more expensive. Or is Gucci priced the same everywhere?
Please advise. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Creative@: norton Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800.:681:.7208 norton 24*7
- 2 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 3 Hotels in Munich and Bolzano
- 4 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 5 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 6 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 7 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 8 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 9 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 10 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 11 First visit to London
- 12 Naples + Walking Tour
- 13 TIM in FCO - update
- 14 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 15 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 16 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 17 The essence of Swiss in 4-5 days for first timers
- 18 Switzerland - Matterhorm and Golden Pass advice
- 19 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 20 Storing bags while traveling using Swiss Rail Pass.
- 21 Venice gondola ride
- 22 Paris and Normandy
- 23 2-3 week Europe itinerary - help!
- 24 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 25 Does Paris ruin you for life?