I'll be in Rome in November and was wondering where can I purchase a Gucci handbag? I've read that stores in Via Vennetto carry Gucci, although perhaps are more expensive. Or is Gucci priced the same everywhere?
Please advise. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris-Italy-Spain trip
- 2 Travel From Copenhagen-late October
- 3 Is Mljet a reasonable substitute for Korcula?
- 4 colorado provencal or ochre path in roussillon?
- 5 When and how to book for a trip?
- 6 France to stop making foie grois
- 7 Input on England, Scotland & Ireland
- 8 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 9 5 hours in Genoa or next to Genoa?
- 10 Ferries from Santorini to Folegandros
- 11 please revew provence agenda
- 12 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 13 Hotels in Aix-En-Provence
- 14 Last Minute Advice needed for Rome
- 15 Lake Como - basta!
- 16 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 17 Rome to Venice - What to see in between ?
- 18 Drive from Munich to Prague to Budapest to Vienna and return to Munich
- 19 Portable WiFi Device in Poland
- 20 Help with Italy Itinerary: October 2016
- 21 Utrecht plus ?? beginning of July with family
- 22 Wine Tours from Pienza
- 23 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 24 Scandinavia Itinerary Advice
- 25 Norway in November