I'll be in Rome in November and was wondering where can I purchase a Gucci handbag? I've read that stores in Via Vennetto carry Gucci, although perhaps are more expensive. Or is Gucci priced the same everywhere?
Please advise. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 2 검빛경마┏开】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【开┓검빛경마
- 3 한국마사회┏非】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【非┓한국마사회
- 4 경마문화┏际】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【际┓경마문화
- 5 레이스경마┏下】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【下┓레이스경마
- 6 서울레이스┏过】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【过┓서울레이스
- 7 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 8 Sabbatical in Tuscany
- 9 Rome-Itinerary
- 10 Italy bus or train
- 11 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 12 No Periods in British Written English!
- 13 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 14 Paperwork to Marry in Italy
- 15 Walking itinerary in England?
- 16 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 17 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 18 10 Days Trip Bath, Cotswolds, and London with a young boy
- 19 Greek fuel cost
- 20 Day trips around Vienna
- 21 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 22 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 23 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 24 Vacation
- 25 Rouen Tour Companies