So I'm going to Greece for a week and the itinerary I initially had in mind was
Landing in Athens on 17th sept then 20th leave Athens for oia santorini...spend two nights there then 22nd to 24th Fira and on 24th depart Greece
Now I also want to fit in a trip to meteora somewhere
My question is should I reduce time from my stay in Athens and make a day trip or overnight trip to meteora
Or take out a day from Fira and do meteora instead
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 day travel itinerary with a 3 year old. please comment. Month of MAy
- 2 Self drive tour companies
- 3 Rouen Tour Companies
- 4 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 5 Andalucia itinerary help
- 6 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 7 St Denis Cathedral
- 8 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 9 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 10 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 11 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 12 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 13 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 14 Sao Miguel, Azores
- 15 Ireland itinerary help please
- 16 No Periods in British Written English!
- 17 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 18 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 19 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 20 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 21 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 22 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 23 First time in Bulgaria
- 24 Question about Alsa Bus from Cordoba to Granada
- 25 Alps Drive