We have about 10 days in Greece in early or mid July. I am looking for help making the most of the time.
rough current plan is to;
Fly into Athens and immediately make our way to Chania.
Stay in Chania a day or so (partly business and a must for the trip) then visit other parts of Crete, including hiking the canyon.
Then from there go to santorini and other areas if time allows.
Go back to Athens for 3 or so days, finishing out the trip.
Also, we haven't booked lodging.....is lodging an issue? Should we plan in advance or do it on the go?
Any advice on places or amount of time to spend in an area would be GREATLY appreciated!!!!
Not sure what the s the fastest way to get around to take advantage of the short time me period
THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!
***business part should only be an afternoon and it doesn't matter when in the 10 days that we go...so, we could easily re arrange the order of the visits.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 2 ATM
- 3 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 4 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 5 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 6 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 7 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 8 Spain Itinerary
- 9 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 10 No PNR code on Trenitalia online ticket?
- 11 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 12 ATM help
- 13 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 14 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 15 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 16 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 17 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 18 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 19 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 20 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 21 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 22 Scotland at Christmas itinerary
- 23 International drivers permit
- 24 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 25 Croatia Intinerary August 2017