We have about 10 days in Greece in early or mid July. I am looking for help making the most of the time.
rough current plan is to;
Fly into Athens and immediately make our way to Chania.
Stay in Chania a day or so (partly business and a must for the trip) then visit other parts of Crete, including hiking the canyon.
Then from there go to santorini and other areas if time allows.
Go back to Athens for 3 or so days, finishing out the trip.
Also, we haven't booked lodging.....is lodging an issue? Should we plan in advance or do it on the go?
Any advice on places or amount of time to spend in an area would be GREATLY appreciated!!!!
Not sure what the s the fastest way to get around to take advantage of the short time me period
THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!
***business part should only be an afternoon and it doesn't matter when in the 10 days that we go...so, we could easily re arrange the order of the visits.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French Election - Questions???
- 2 2 weeks Europe trip
- 3 Leather goods in Florence
- 4 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 5 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 6 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 7 Should I book my own guide for the Lourve and Versaille?
- 8 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 9 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 10 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 11 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 12 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 13 Help me bookend our Bologna stay in December
- 14 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 15 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 16 To Paris Beauvais? Thursday the 27th am?
- 17 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 18 dinner jackets
- 19 French election
- 20 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 21 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 22 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 23 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 24 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 25 Thrift Stores in Paris