We have about 10 days in Greece in early or mid July. I am looking for help making the most of the time.
rough current plan is to;
Fly into Athens and immediately make our way to Chania.
Stay in Chania a day or so (partly business and a must for the trip) then visit other parts of Crete, including hiking the canyon.
Then from there go to santorini and other areas if time allows.
Go back to Athens for 3 or so days, finishing out the trip.
Also, we haven't booked lodging.....is lodging an issue? Should we plan in advance or do it on the go?
Any advice on places or amount of time to spend in an area would be GREATLY appreciated!!!!
Not sure what the s the fastest way to get around to take advantage of the short time me period
THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!
***business part should only be an afternoon and it doesn't matter when in the 10 days that we go...so, we could easily re arrange the order of the visits.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help on ancient history route
- 2 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 3 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 4 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 5 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 6 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 7 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 8 Hiking in Austria and Innsbruck and Hallstatt
- 9 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 10 Venice Airport Car Return Center to Water Taxi Shuttle Area
- 11 Hotels in Turin
- 12 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 13 Getting a Russian visa in San Francisco, in person
- 14 Best layover option
- 15 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 16 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 17 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 18 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 19 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 20 Prem fares (again)
- 21 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 22 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 23 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 24 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 25 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre