We have about 10 days in Greece in early or mid July. I am looking for help making the most of the time.
rough current plan is to;
Fly into Athens and immediately make our way to Chania.
Stay in Chania a day or so (partly business and a must for the trip) then visit other parts of Crete, including hiking the canyon.
Then from there go to santorini and other areas if time allows.
Go back to Athens for 3 or so days, finishing out the trip.
Also, we haven't booked lodging.....is lodging an issue? Should we plan in advance or do it on the go?
Any advice on places or amount of time to spend in an area would be GREATLY appreciated!!!!
Not sure what the s the fastest way to get around to take advantage of the short time me period
THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!
***business part should only be an afternoon and it doesn't matter when in the 10 days that we go...so, we could easily re arrange the order of the visits.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 2 Budapest in December 2017
- 3 Another tipping question: concierges
- 4 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 5 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 6 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 7 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 8 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 9 Korean Messages
- 10 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 11 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 12 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 13 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 14 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 15 H10 Urquinaona Hotel in Barcelona
- 16 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 17 Acropolis Athens
- 18 5 Days in Switzerland
- 19 6-7 Days in France
- 20 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 21 We're here!
- 22 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 23 Getting to Bolivia
- 24 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 25 Rental Car for Day Trip from Antalya to Pamukkale/Hierapolis?