We have about 10 days in Greece in early or mid July. I am looking for help making the most of the time.
rough current plan is to;
Fly into Athens and immediately make our way to Chania.
Stay in Chania a day or so (partly business and a must for the trip) then visit other parts of Crete, including hiking the canyon.
Then from there go to santorini and other areas if time allows.
Go back to Athens for 3 or so days, finishing out the trip.
Also, we haven't booked lodging.....is lodging an issue? Should we plan in advance or do it on the go?
Any advice on places or amount of time to spend in an area would be GREATLY appreciated!!!!
Not sure what the s the fastest way to get around to take advantage of the short time me period
THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!
***business part should only be an afternoon and it doesn't matter when in the 10 days that we go...so, we could easily re arrange the order of the visits.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Coastal Denmark
- 2 Help with my southern Spain itinerary please!
- 3 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 4 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 5 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 6 base for Andalucia
- 7 Seville: Churches and Convent
- 8 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 9 Which are the most beautiful tourist attractions, Tenerife Spain ?
- 10 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 11 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 12 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 13 Apartment in Rome
- 14 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 15 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 16 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 17 How to leave Slovenia for US?
- 18 Best Greek Island
- 19 Ideas for 10 nights in France for 1st timer
- 20 Flea markets in Romania
- 21 car rental
- 22 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 23 Cinque Terre - mid Oct 2017 -Ferry? Train? Car Parks?
- 24 Alsace Wine Route during Harvest
- 25 help deciding between 2 itineraries!