Every cloud has a silver lining ! My stock portfolio has taken a beating due to the current oil crisis. But it has also sunk the Russian Ruble and the Norwegian Crown currencies against the dollar. I had wanted to visit these two countries along with my family.
Is next April a good time to visit assuming the dollar remains at these levels ?
Are there any other countries where the currency has fallen sharply against the dollar recently due to the oil crisis ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to buy nice soaps in Paris?
- 2 Unlimited Internet Poland and best place to visit?
- 3 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 4 Help needed with Europe itinerary
- 5 Piedmont as a destination
- 6 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 7 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 8 Best Indian / Vegetarian restaurant in Athens
- 9 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 10 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 11 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 12 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 13 Passport proplems
- 14 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 15 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 16 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 17 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 18 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 19 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 20 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 21 Croatia and Slovenia 2018
- 22 LUCKY TO BE ALIVE !!!
- 23 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 24 CANNES MONACO EZE
- 25 Itinerary help...
Good time to visit Russia and Norway because of currency crash ?