Every cloud has a silver lining ! My stock portfolio has taken a beating due to the current oil crisis. But it has also sunk the Russian Ruble and the Norwegian Crown currencies against the dollar. I had wanted to visit these two countries along with my family.
Is next April a good time to visit assuming the dollar remains at these levels ?
Are there any other countries where the currency has fallen sharply against the dollar recently due to the oil crisis ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 2 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 3 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 4 London 6 day itinerary
- 5 Burgundy/Beaune & Dijon
- 6 Living in Paris......for a week
- 7 ATM help
- 8 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 9 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 10 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 11 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 12 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 13 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 14 Iceland trip report!
- 15 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 16 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 17 Athens tour guide advice
- 18 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 19 Madrid or Barcelona first?
- 20 Threat Level in UK
- 21 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 22 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 23 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 24 Bernese Oberland
- 25 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
Good time to visit Russia and Norway because of currency crash ?