Every cloud has a silver lining ! My stock portfolio has taken a beating due to the current oil crisis. But it has also sunk the Russian Ruble and the Norwegian Crown currencies against the dollar. I had wanted to visit these two countries along with my family.
Is next April a good time to visit assuming the dollar remains at these levels ?
Are there any other countries where the currency has fallen sharply against the dollar recently due to the oil crisis ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 2 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 3 Train travel
- 4 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 5 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 6 2 Weeks in Switzerland w/kids?
- 7 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 8 National Parks near Prague, Budapest, Vienna or Eastern Europe?
- 9 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 10 Christmas Markets 2017
- 11 London's Fastest Urban Zip Line in Europe!
- 12 Scotland, Ireland, Teenagers and road tripping, 2018
- 13 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 14 My nephew’s visit to Edinburgh (or, OMG to be 18 again.)
- 15 US AARP discounts in Europe
- 16 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 17 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 18 Cars, etc. in Florence, Bologna
- 19 Hotel recommendations: Venice, Florence and Rome
- 20 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 21 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 22 Wengen 3 1/2 days trip final suggestion
- 23 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 24 CENAZ airport shuttle - Prague?
- 25 Appenzell in December?
Good time to visit Russia and Norway because of currency crash ?