FIrst things first:
We've been to Switzerland twice before. We will be there from April 11-18th. We have divided our bases into 4 days in Bern and 3 in Lucerne. We've been to both of these cities before. Will have a Swiss Pass.
We know that it's just past skiing season and some cable cars will be out of service. However, we still want to go up into the mountains and hopefully take some hikes. Suggestions?
Found out that the Mannlichen cable car will be out, but we can still go to Kleine Scheidigg. Hikes possible? Never been to Titlis or Pilatus. God possibilities?
Also heard these is some flower garden that gets thousands of flowers planted and could be flowering when we're there. It's somewhere along the Lake Geneva area. OK, I'm being very vague, I know. Sorry, but does anyone know what I'm talking about?
Any other suggestions for day trips?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 2 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 3 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 4 Cooking tours 3-4 days June 4 in Northern Italy
- 5 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 6 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 7 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 8 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 9 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 10 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 11 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 12 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 13 Sim Card Options
- 14 Greek Islands (small)
- 15 38 Days in Paris
- 16 Day trip ideas from Bristol, UK
- 17 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 18 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 19 Day trip ideas
- 20 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 21 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 22 Santorini - Fira/Oia options
- 23 Help with hotels in Santorini
- 24 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 25 roaming Prague...but for how long?
FIrst things first: