FIrst things first:
We've been to Switzerland twice before. We will be there from April 11-18th. We have divided our bases into 4 days in Bern and 3 in Lucerne. We've been to both of these cities before. Will have a Swiss Pass.
We know that it's just past skiing season and some cable cars will be out of service. However, we still want to go up into the mountains and hopefully take some hikes. Suggestions?
Found out that the Mannlichen cable car will be out, but we can still go to Kleine Scheidigg. Hikes possible? Never been to Titlis or Pilatus. God possibilities?
Also heard these is some flower garden that gets thousands of flowers planted and could be flowering when we're there. It's somewhere along the Lake Geneva area. OK, I'm being very vague, I know. Sorry, but does anyone know what I'm talking about?
Any other suggestions for day trips?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 2 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 3 Iceland early december visit
- 4 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 5 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 6 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 7 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 8 Spanish Medical Providers
- 9 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 10 Italy Car Scam
- 11 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 12 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 13 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 14 Barcelona alternative
- 15 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 16 Frankfurt to UK
- 17 Piedmont, Cinque Terre, Lucca trip report
- 18 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 19 Boozing and Bathing in Budapest!
- 20 God Save the Queen?
- 21 Daily budget for London (accommodation already paid for)
- 22 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 23 Trip Report: Scotland, Vienna, Prague, and Berlin (May/June 2017)
- 24 Paris to Italy
- 25 9 Days in Spain
FIrst things first: