FIrst things first:
We've been to Switzerland twice before. We will be there from April 11-18th. We have divided our bases into 4 days in Bern and 3 in Lucerne. We've been to both of these cities before. Will have a Swiss Pass.
We know that it's just past skiing season and some cable cars will be out of service. However, we still want to go up into the mountains and hopefully take some hikes. Suggestions?
Found out that the Mannlichen cable car will be out, but we can still go to Kleine Scheidigg. Hikes possible? Never been to Titlis or Pilatus. God possibilities?
Also heard these is some flower garden that gets thousands of flowers planted and could be flowering when we're there. It's somewhere along the Lake Geneva area. OK, I'm being very vague, I know. Sorry, but does anyone know what I'm talking about?
Any other suggestions for day trips?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 2 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 3 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 4 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 5 limousine services - milan - rome
- 6 Regarding Residence Permit
- 7 Which are the most beautiful tourist attractions, Tenerife Spain ?
- 8 Flight from Athens to Santorini- is this enough time?
- 9 Homesaty
- 10 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 11 The herbs in pure slim 365
- 12 Great Fare Sale Emirate Air
- 13 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 14 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 15 Route des Vins
- 16 Seville: Churches and Convent
- 17 2 days in Florence
- 18 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 19 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 20 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 21 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 22 base for Andalucia
- 23 Private tour guides in Bayeux
- 24 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 25 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
FIrst things first: