FIrst things first:
We've been to Switzerland twice before. We will be there from April 11-18th. We have divided our bases into 4 days in Bern and 3 in Lucerne. We've been to both of these cities before. Will have a Swiss Pass.
We know that it's just past skiing season and some cable cars will be out of service. However, we still want to go up into the mountains and hopefully take some hikes. Suggestions?
Found out that the Mannlichen cable car will be out, but we can still go to Kleine Scheidigg. Hikes possible? Never been to Titlis or Pilatus. God possibilities?
Also heard these is some flower garden that gets thousands of flowers planted and could be flowering when we're there. It's somewhere along the Lake Geneva area. OK, I'm being very vague, I know. Sorry, but does anyone know what I'm talking about?
Any other suggestions for day trips?
Going to Switzerland mid-April - What to do?
FIrst things first:
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Toulouse and beyond -
- 2 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 3 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 4 One week in Venice - trips
- 5 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 6 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 7 Scotland
- 8 9 days in turkey
- 9 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 10 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 11 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 12 Itinerary Help!
- 13 UK for 12 days !
- 14 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 15 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 16 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 17 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 18 Help us plan our itinerary......pleeeeeaaase
- 19 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 20 tour guides in rome
- 21 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 22 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 23 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 24 Day trip on the Rhine
- 25 poland to switzerland