FIrst things first:
We've been to Switzerland twice before. We will be there from April 11-18th. We have divided our bases into 4 days in Bern and 3 in Lucerne. We've been to both of these cities before. Will have a Swiss Pass.
We know that it's just past skiing season and some cable cars will be out of service. However, we still want to go up into the mountains and hopefully take some hikes. Suggestions?
Found out that the Mannlichen cable car will be out, but we can still go to Kleine Scheidigg. Hikes possible? Never been to Titlis or Pilatus. God possibilities?
Also heard these is some flower garden that gets thousands of flowers planted and could be flowering when we're there. It's somewhere along the Lake Geneva area. OK, I'm being very vague, I know. Sorry, but does anyone know what I'm talking about?
Any other suggestions for day trips?
Going to Switzerland mid-April - What to do?
FIrst things first:
- 1 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 2 ferry to Harwich
- 3 Anyone used this rental agency called Short Time Rental in Paris,
- 4 just want to know
- 5 Planning my trip to Italy
- 6 Backpacking through Europe
- 7 The way women dress in Spain
- 8 Nuremberg VGN Tageskarten Plus
- 9 Sardinia July Our final plan
- 10 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 11 Matlock Public Transport Challenge: Matlock to Red House Carriage Museum
- 12 8 days in Sardinia - first time, need help
- 13 East coast trains
- 14 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 15 Croatia Restaurant Recommendations
- 16 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 17 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 18 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 19 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 20 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 21 RHK's heading to Europe
- 22 Levanto, Italy B&B
- 23 Serbia photo gallery - Belgrade - Novi Sad
- 24 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 25 Driving in Genoa