I am planning to visit Europe around Feb or April 2013 for about 10 days maybe. I was debating between Spain or Italy or both. I need some help on determining what are the things to do at each place and how long should I spend in each place?
Going to Europe for the first time, where and how long?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Too many Trip Reports
- 2 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 3 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 4 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 5 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 6 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 7 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 8 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 9 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 10 For Those of You Who Scoff At Train Travel
- 11 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 12 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 13 Help with England/Wales tour
- 14 Reykjavik hotels
- 15 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 16 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 17 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 18 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 19 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 20 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 21 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 22 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 23 Norway 2014
- 24 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 25 Taking a group to Istanbul: need advice