I am planning to visit Europe around Feb or April 2013 for about 10 days maybe. I was debating between Spain or Italy or both. I need some help on determining what are the things to do at each place and how long should I spend in each place?
Going to Europe for the first time, where and how long?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dresden or Leipzig
- 2 Venice - guided boat/tour trips in winter?
- 3 Best luggage for a 7 week trip
- 4 Olive oil disaster in 2014
- 5 20 days in Germany
- 6 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 7 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 8 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 9 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 10 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 11 Rome---August and September
- 12 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 13 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 14 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 15 Nice or Marseille??
- 16 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 17 Final segment: unsolicited advice for first time Portugal travellers
- 18 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 19 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 20 South of France November Trip Report
- 21 Auto Rental, Frankfurt Airport
- 22 Trains in Italy
- 23 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 24 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 25 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?