I am planning to visit Europe around Feb or April 2013 for about 10 days maybe. I was debating between Spain or Italy or both. I need some help on determining what are the things to do at each place and how long should I spend in each place?
Going to Europe for the first time, where and how long?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What I Did Right... and... What I Learned...
- 2 How to get to Plaka from Athens airport in the least expensive way?
- 3 7 countries in a month
- 4 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan Cadorna
- 5 hotels I recommend from my recent trip to Paris and Normandy
- 6 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 7 Museum Pass
- 8 Favorite things to do in London
- 9 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 10 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 11 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 12 Portugal
- 13 Strasbourg restaurant recommendations
- 14 Walking through Hyde park with luggage on a Sat morning?
- 15 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 16 Piran to Venice via ferry
- 17 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 18 4 days in lake region
- 19 The "Perfect week" in Sicily???
- 20 floods in Andalucia
- 21 Pisa and Lucca in one day
- 22 A day in Bordeaux - what to do?
- 23 Tram to Airport
- 24 Want to find host family in Munich, Germany
- 25 3 days in Bordeaux