Hi everyone...planning trip to Italy in the Almalfi region so thought about flying into Naples from Newark Airport but United Airlines connects in Munich, Germany. Do we have to go thru customs while in Munich if just connecting?
Going thru customs in Munich?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 2 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 3 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 4 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 5 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 6 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 7 bath or york
- 8 Best Time to Buy Eurostar Tickets
- 9 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 10 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 11 Ste Remy France
- 12 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 13 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 14 London tube
- 15 car rental info
- 16 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 17 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 18 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 19 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 20 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 21 Local Tour in Provence?
- 22 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 23 5am arrival in Dublin
- 24 10 Hours in Brussels
- 25 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do