I will be arriving in Venice by train on September 23rd and staying in the Dorsodoro, but how do I get there?
Once off the train, what is the best and most cost-effective way for my wife and I to get to our hotel?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 우리카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼카지노추천∮카지노
- 2 라이브바카라＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼카지노추천〓안전공원
- 3 실시간카지노사이트＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼온카↔온라인카지노
- 4 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 5 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 6 Iceland trip report!
- 7 London 6 day itinerary
- 8 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 9 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 10 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 11 3 nights in Madrid
- 12 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 13 alcazar question and seville advice
- 14 Bernese Oberland
- 15 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 16 Burgundy/Beaune & Dijon
- 17 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 18 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 19 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 20 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 21 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 22 Threat Level in UK
- 23 ATM
- 24 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 25 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May