We will be traveling to Cinque Terre and staying in Riomaggiore in a few weeks. We will be coming from Florence (I already have that train ticket from Florence to La Spezia), but figured we would just find out how to get to Riomaggiore from the train station. Now, I'm reading that the trains from La Spezia only go to Vernazza and Monterosso? Is that true or do they stop in all of the Cinque Terre towns? Also, after a few days stay in Riomaggiore we will be going to Venice. Will it be possible to get an early train from Riomaggiore to La Spezia so that we can make an early train to Venice? I have not purchased this ticket yet because I didn't know the schedule in Cinque Terre. Trains don't sell out right? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 2 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 3 If you had to choose one......
- 4 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 5 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 6 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 7 getting to CDG
- 8 Towersey, London
- 9 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 10 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 11 Preliminary planning -- a month in Greece
- 12 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 13 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 14 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 15 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 16 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 17 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 18 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 19 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 20 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 21 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 22 Amalfi Coast help
- 23 Cetona, Barbarino Val d'elsa or Greve?
- 24 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 25 Ireland in April