We will be traveling to Cinque Terre and staying in Riomaggiore in a few weeks. We will be coming from Florence (I already have that train ticket from Florence to La Spezia), but figured we would just find out how to get to Riomaggiore from the train station. Now, I'm reading that the trains from La Spezia only go to Vernazza and Monterosso? Is that true or do they stop in all of the Cinque Terre towns? Also, after a few days stay in Riomaggiore we will be going to Venice. Will it be possible to get an early train from Riomaggiore to La Spezia so that we can make an early train to Venice? I have not purchased this ticket yet because I didn't know the schedule in Cinque Terre. Trains don't sell out right? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 2 First Solo Adventure
- 3 Airline to Rome
- 4 Trains in Italy
- 5 Dublin Luggage storage
- 6 Italy with baby - where to go?
- 7 Croatia short sail trip
- 8 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 9 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 10 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 11 Mid/late November: Tuscany or Andalucia? (1 week)
- 12 Alitala
- 13 Hotels in Copenhagen
- 14 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 15 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 16 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 17 Low Cost Holidays Package
- 18 Hiking/Photographing the Black Forest
- 19 Which Hotel in Rome
- 20 First Solo Adventure
- 21 Are you interested in visiting Iceland or you already have?
- 22 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 23 Georgia in 4 days
- 24 Where should I go with my family?
- 25 Tasting sherry in Jerez