We will be traveling to Cinque Terre and staying in Riomaggiore in a few weeks. We will be coming from Florence (I already have that train ticket from Florence to La Spezia), but figured we would just find out how to get to Riomaggiore from the train station. Now, I'm reading that the trains from La Spezia only go to Vernazza and Monterosso? Is that true or do they stop in all of the Cinque Terre towns? Also, after a few days stay in Riomaggiore we will be going to Venice. Will it be possible to get an early train from Riomaggiore to La Spezia so that we can make an early train to Venice? I have not purchased this ticket yet because I didn't know the schedule in Cinque Terre. Trains don't sell out right? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 2 Rec for carryon bag - European sized
- 3 Help me bookend our Bologna stay in December
- 4 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 5 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 6 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 7 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 8 Please help me eat well in Greece!
- 9 vegetarian in spain
- 10 Croatia and Slovenia 2018
- 11 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 12 Cordoba Overnight?
- 13 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 14 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 15 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 16 Dublin Leap Card
- 17 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 18 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 19 10 days Berner Oberland, Lake Geneva. Chamonix, yes or no
- 20 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 21 Morocco to Spain Border Crossing
- 22 2 weeks Europe trip
- 23 Bouldering in Fountainebleau
- 24 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 25 Getting from Positano to Rome