We will be traveling to Cinque Terre and staying in Riomaggiore in a few weeks. We will be coming from Florence (I already have that train ticket from Florence to La Spezia), but figured we would just find out how to get to Riomaggiore from the train station. Now, I'm reading that the trains from La Spezia only go to Vernazza and Monterosso? Is that true or do they stop in all of the Cinque Terre towns? Also, after a few days stay in Riomaggiore we will be going to Venice. Will it be possible to get an early train from Riomaggiore to La Spezia so that we can make an early train to Venice? I have not purchased this ticket yet because I didn't know the schedule in Cinque Terre. Trains don't sell out right? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 casusyazılım
- 2 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 3 Shall I buy the travel plug in advance
- 4 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 5 Mallorca for 9 nights-best home base?
- 6 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 7 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 8 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 9 Driving itinerary, feedback wanted
- 10 Porto in January
- 11 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 12 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 13 First trip to Paris! (and Amsterdam)
- 14 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 15 Advice needed re CDW for car rental in Ireland/N. Ireland
- 16 hotels in Reyjkavik
- 17 Greek Islands - Should we rent a car on Mykonos and Santorini?
- 18 Hotel Booking Discount!
- 19 TER ticket bought online -- good all day?
- 20 Amsterdam Train Help Please!
- 21 Looking for recommendation for lodging in NAXOS, GREECE
- 22 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 23 Scotland itinerary advice
- 24 When to purchase high speed train tickets?
- 25 2 Week Europe Itinerary