After visiting Rome, Florence, Venice & Sicily, we will end in Positano for 4 nights. Our flight back to the U.S. leaves from Rome on a Saturday morning. We think it would be best to leave Positano on Friday and stay in Rome overnite so we won't be rushing Sat. morning for the airport. How do you advise we get to Rome on Friday while making the most of the day? Should we rent a car and stop along the way to Rome (Pompeii, Villa d'Este or where?). Should we take the train or hire a driver to Rome? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Getting back to Rome from Positano?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 2 bath or york
- 3 Hotel in Venice
- 4 Paris to Rome
- 5 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 6 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 7 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 8 Local Tour in Provence?
- 9 Best Time to Buy Eurostar Tickets
- 10 Ste Remy France
- 11 car rental info
- 12 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 13 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 14 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 15 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 16 A drive in Europe
- 17 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 18 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 19 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 20 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 21 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 22 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 23 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 24 London tube
- 25 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt