After visiting Rome, Florence, Venice & Sicily, we will end in Positano for 4 nights. Our flight back to the U.S. leaves from Rome on a Saturday morning. We think it would be best to leave Positano on Friday and stay in Rome overnite so we won't be rushing Sat. morning for the airport. How do you advise we get to Rome on Friday while making the most of the day? Should we rent a car and stop along the way to Rome (Pompeii, Villa d'Este or where?). Should we take the train or hire a driver to Rome? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Getting back to Rome from Positano?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 2 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 3 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 4 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 5 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 6 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 7 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 8 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 9 Place to propose
- 10 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 11 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 12 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 13 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 14 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 15 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 16 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 17 Venice in Jan
- 18 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 19 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 20 Prague Main Train Station
- 21 The Adriatic? Or Turkey and the Greek Islands?
- 22 Car rental - Orvieto or Rome
- 23 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 24 Best private transfer from Civitacchia port to rome airport
- 25 Itinerary Questions