After visiting Rome, Florence, Venice & Sicily, we will end in Positano for 4 nights. Our flight back to the U.S. leaves from Rome on a Saturday morning. We think it would be best to leave Positano on Friday and stay in Rome overnite so we won't be rushing Sat. morning for the airport. How do you advise we get to Rome on Friday while making the most of the day? Should we rent a car and stop along the way to Rome (Pompeii, Villa d'Este or where?). Should we take the train or hire a driver to Rome? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Getting back to Rome from Positano?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 2 London 2nd time around
- 3 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 4 Edinburgh - outings?
- 5 Croatia-Slovenia-Austria Itinerary Help!
- 6 London Day Trips - Soooo many options
- 7 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 8 Andaluzia - where to stay in Seville and Malaga?
- 9 London sites - skipping the queue?
- 10 Madrid airport at night - how to pass the time
- 11 Day Trips From Stockton-on-Tees
- 12 What to wear
- 13 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 14 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 15 London Pass - Available through AAA?
- 16 Disneyland Paris transportation
- 17 Budapest hotels - Ibis Heroes or Ibis Budapest City
- 18 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 19 7 Nights in Paris
- 20 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 21 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 22 Istanbul Itinerary
- 23 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 24 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 25 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY