After visiting Rome, Florence, Venice & Sicily, we will end in Positano for 4 nights. Our flight back to the U.S. leaves from Rome on a Saturday morning. We think it would be best to leave Positano on Friday and stay in Rome overnite so we won't be rushing Sat. morning for the airport. How do you advise we get to Rome on Friday while making the most of the day? Should we rent a car and stop along the way to Rome (Pompeii, Villa d'Este or where?). Should we take the train or hire a driver to Rome? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Getting back to Rome from Positano?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 2 Itinerary concerns, please help
- 3 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 4 Autumn in Paris
- 5 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 6 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 7 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 8 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?
- 9 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 10 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 11 Paris and where else?
- 12 Raining in rome
- 13 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 14 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 15 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 16 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 17 Italian Lakes
- 18 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 19 Christmas Day in Scuol
- 20 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 21 Help With Vienna
- 22 What's the most economical way to see Dublin and London?
- 23 Trains in Europe
- 24 A Cotswold Query for Flanneruk
- 25 Trip report of our visit to Rioja