After visiting Rome, Florence, Venice & Sicily, we will end in Positano for 4 nights. Our flight back to the U.S. leaves from Rome on a Saturday morning. We think it would be best to leave Positano on Friday and stay in Rome overnite so we won't be rushing Sat. morning for the airport. How do you advise we get to Rome on Friday while making the most of the day? Should we rent a car and stop along the way to Rome (Pompeii, Villa d'Este or where?). Should we take the train or hire a driver to Rome? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Getting back to Rome from Positano?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Countryside
- 2 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 3 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 4 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 5 French Basque region
- 6 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 7 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 8 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 9 Italy 2015: making the internal plans
- 10 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival
- 11 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 12 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 13 Another Walks of Italy question. Vatican tours. Have you taken one?
- 14 biking tours in Italy?
- 15 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 16 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 17 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 18 VISA question
- 19 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 20 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 21 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 22 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 23 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 24 France,Spain,Italy
- 25 Scotland November 2015