My family of four wishes to travel Germany for a week or so July 2013. We would love to rent an apartment centrally located and take day trips from there so we could come back to the same apartment each night.
Do you have suggestions as to which city or village we should rent the apartment so we can see several of the main highlights in Germany?
Diane from Canada
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 2 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 3 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 4 6-7 Days in France
- 5 Romeloft Apartment Trastevere
- 6 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 7 5 Days in Switzerland
- 8 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 9 Korean Messages
- 10 Petrol in Greece
- 11 Another tipping question: concierges
- 12 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 13 Budapest in December 2017
- 14 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 15 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 16 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 17 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 18 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 19 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 20 H10 Urquinaona Hotel in Barcelona
- 21 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 22 Acropolis Athens
- 23 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 24 We're here!
- 25 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017