My family of four wishes to travel Germany for a week or so July 2013. We would love to rent an apartment centrally located and take day trips from there so we could come back to the same apartment each night.
Do you have suggestions as to which city or village we should rent the apartment so we can see several of the main highlights in Germany?
Diane from Canada
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노하우스＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼라이브바카라℡바카라
- 2 토토사이트＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼코리아카지노】인터넷카지노추천
- 3 바카라전략＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼인터넷바카라∩생방송카지노
- 4 토토사이트＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼생중계카지노■바카라
- 5 advance tickets?
- 6 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 7 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 8 38 Days in Paris
- 9 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 10 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 11 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 12 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 13 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 14 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 15 Cordoba Overnight?
- 16 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 17 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 18 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 19 How the kids age calculated
- 20 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 21 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 22 What tips can you give about packing?
- 23 Beaune France
- 24 Scotland Trip Report
- 25 Madrid airport question