My family of four wishes to travel Germany for a week or so July 2013. We would love to rent an apartment centrally located and take day trips from there so we could come back to the same apartment each night.
Do you have suggestions as to which city or village we should rent the apartment so we can see several of the main highlights in Germany?
Diane from Canada
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 2 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 3 Rome -- The next time around
- 4 Hotels in Turin
- 5 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 6 Alitala
- 7 PARIS
- 8 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 9 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 10 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 11 Bordeaux to Nice
- 12 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 13 Rome to Venice
- 14 One free day in Barcelona
- 15 "Too Much Cows"
- 16 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 17 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 18 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 19 Uber vs. TfL
- 20 Which 2 locations on Amalfi Coast?
- 21 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 22 An evening in London
- 23 NYT article
- 24 Sicily help
- 25 Supplements in Carry on bag