We will take the train from either genoa or turin to nice. We are trying to keep our train ride down to 4-6 hours to nice. So we are looking at best options. We have narrowed down to genoa or turin. I've heard genoa is a bit rough around the edges. But we could dat trip to Milan (wife has been but I haven't hence why Milan isn't a primary option). If there are other thoughts please do help. If not some input on genoa or turin would be great.
Genoa or turin
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Message for Ackislander
- 2 Hotel in Rome?
- 3 Two bedroom apt in Venice?
- 4 Confused about tipping in Swiss restaurants
- 5 Puglia--need hotel for last 2 nites HELP trip is coming up
- 6 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 7 Passport Delays
- 8 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 9 Travel to Romania Transilvania Tours
- 10 Thinking of Minori as "home base"?
- 11 International driving permit required in France?
- 12 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 13 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 14 Crete Chania and the Libyan Sea villages
- 15 Ideas for Shropshire Please
- 16 White Christmas in the Alps for Aussie non-skiers
- 17 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 18 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 19 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 20 Netherlands Delta Works
- 21 Cotswolds village base
- 22 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 23 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 24 Itinerary help Geneva, Lausanne , Montreux or Vevey
- 25 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe