I have less than an hour to get from Gare du Nord to Gare de Lyon to catch the TGV to Avignon. I would take a taxi but gather the queues can be unpredictably long. Is the metro the next best - how long does it take? Is it walkable?
Would welcome any suggestions - thanks.
Gare du Nord to Gare de Lyon - how long to allow?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Authentic czech food
- 2 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 3 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 4 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 5 Stereotypes about various nationalities
- 6 Two weeks in Paris guiding 4 couples. Need help with itinerary!
- 7 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old
- 8 Kimhe--flamenco
- 9 Is Venice really dirty?
- 10 Riva del Garda to Rome
- 11 Prague, Krakow, Budapest and Vienna
- 12 Limavady, Ireland?? Where is it?
- 13 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 14 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 15 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 16 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 17 Kids in Pubs -- N Ireland and Ireland
- 18 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 19 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 20 Christmas in London
- 21 Autumn in Paris
- 22 Updated ATM info for Greece and Turkey
- 23 Norway Advice
- 24 Visiting Mostar, Bosnia and Kotor, Montenegro from Croatia
- 25 Travel from London Heathrow to Belfast or Dublin