I have less than an hour to get from Gare du Nord to Gare de Lyon to catch the TGV to Avignon. I would take a taxi but gather the queues can be unpredictably long. Is the metro the next best - how long does it take? Is it walkable?
Would welcome any suggestions - thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 2 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 3 What clothes?
- 4 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 5 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 6 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 7 Question about Hostels in Europe during the summer
- 8 Is my itinerary the Best of Northwest Italy?
- 9 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 10 Car rental in Caen?
- 11 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 12 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 13 Bavaria in August
- 14 Switzerland in 8 days
- 15 Car to Heathrow: what time to order?
- 16 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view
- 17 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 18 Trip Report - Sicily in 30 days 2016
- 19 Berlin bans Airbnb apartment letting
- 20 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 21 Parc Clichy-Batignolles - Martin Luther King, Tours?
- 22 Budget friendly restaurants in Rome
- 23 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 24 Shopping in Paris
- 25 Dusseldorf to Mainz (or somewhere in-between)