I have less than an hour to get from Gare du Nord to Gare de Lyon to catch the TGV to Avignon. I would take a taxi but gather the queues can be unpredictably long. Is the metro the next best - how long does it take? Is it walkable?
Would welcome any suggestions - thanks.
Gare du Nord to Gare de Lyon - how long to allow?
- 1 Wimpy's
- 2 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 3 semi escorted tours
- 4 HELP stuck in Italy
- 5 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 6 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 7 France: CDG to Beaune
- 8 Oceania Cruises - Anyone ever gone on one of these?
- 9 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 10 Train from Naples to Sorrento
- 11 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 12 Holiday rental home in Wengen
- 13 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 14 Selva Gardena to Lake Como - Where to stay in between?
- 15 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 16 Easiest way to get to Cinque Terre
- 17 Accommodation in Lauterbrunnen
- 18 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 19 Nice
- 20 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 21 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 22 trip
- 23 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 24 If you had 7 days for Romantic Road..What would you do
- 25 Two days in Amsterdam; bike tour