I have less than an hour to get from Gare du Nord to Gare de Lyon to catch the TGV to Avignon. I would take a taxi but gather the queues can be unpredictably long. Is the metro the next best - how long does it take? Is it walkable?
Would welcome any suggestions - thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MiFi in Italy
- 2 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 3 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 4 Europe 27 days trip, HELP!
- 5 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 6 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 7 Barcelona completely overrated
- 8 French lavender and cottages
- 9 What Greek islands should I visit
- 10 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 11 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 12 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 13 Car Rental at Malaga Port
- 14 Help with travel from Cinque Terre to Milan Linate Airport!
- 15 Ravello to Paestum
- 16 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 17 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 18 Spain Itinerary Help
- 19 Puffins! No luck. So, where and when did you see them?
- 20 And now...the 100 best things in Iceland.
- 21 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 22 Milan to Zurich - stops & stayovers
- 23 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 24 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 25 Girona and Besalau