I have less than an hour to get from Gare du Nord to Gare de Lyon to catch the TGV to Avignon. I would take a taxi but gather the queues can be unpredictably long. Is the metro the next best - how long does it take? Is it walkable?
Would welcome any suggestions - thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 2 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 3 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 4 Gengenbach or Schiltach
- 5 Rent in Paris - Long stay
- 6 day tours - Loire Valley
- 7 Croatia Driving Trip in March
- 8 5 Days Galway, Aran Islands, Cliffs of Moher
- 9 Day Trips from Venice with Tweens / Teens
- 10 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 11 2 month Itinerary Ideas (summer)
- 12 St Remy area for Provence base?
- 13 Cheap Airfare to Spain
- 14 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 15 Vet my itinerary
- 16 Italy - best two central locations
- 17 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 18 My Fundraising Dream in Paris
- 19 Overnight Train Questions
- 20 Honeymoon - Spain & Greece
- 21 Where to spend Easter in Portugal
- 22 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 23 Amsterdam hotels
- 24 This developed exclusive combo of clinically based
- 25 Flamenco Shows