I have less than an hour to get from Gare du Nord to Gare de Lyon to catch the TGV to Avignon. I would take a taxi but gather the queues can be unpredictably long. Is the metro the next best - how long does it take? Is it walkable?
Would welcome any suggestions - thanks.
Gare du Nord to Gare de Lyon - how long to allow?
- 1 How much time to allow from ETA at LHR for car service booking?
- 2 Dresden Train Station
- 3 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 4 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 5 2 Week European Itinerary
- 6 To Paris and Provence in June
- 7 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 8 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 9 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 10 Euro Train
- 11 Channel Islands
- 12 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 13 7 days in Italy over Christmas - transportation and itinerary suggestion?
- 14 Chambermaid tipping
- 15 TGV and Provence questions
- 16 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 17 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 18 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 19 London for Christmas
- 20 Family European winter holiday
- 21 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 22 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 23 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 24 Rome Accommodation
- 25 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!