I have less than an hour to get from Gare du Nord to Gare de Lyon to catch the TGV to Avignon. I would take a taxi but gather the queues can be unpredictably long. Is the metro the next best - how long does it take? Is it walkable?
Would welcome any suggestions - thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 2 "PARIS FOR RENT". Apartments----has anyone used this service?
- 3 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 4 First Draft: Croatia, BiH, and Slovenia
- 5 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 6 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 7 France to stop making foie grois
- 8 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 9 Holiday Itinerary
- 10 Car hire
- 11 Ireland driving itinerary
- 12 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 13 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 14 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 15 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 16 Naples or Genoa
- 17 Itinerary help please!
- 18 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 19 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 20 Itinerary Help!
- 21 Visiting the Black Forest
- 22 Barcelona to Morocco
- 23 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.
- 24 Greece itinerary ideas
- 25 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina