I have less than an hour to get from Gare du Nord to Gare de Lyon to catch the TGV to Avignon. I would take a taxi but gather the queues can be unpredictably long. Is the metro the next best - how long does it take? Is it walkable?
Would welcome any suggestions - thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 2 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 3 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 4 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 5 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 6 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 7 Croatia transportation question.
- 8 Cutback on Spain trip
- 9 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 10 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 11 where to stay in London?
- 12 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 13 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 14 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 15 Trip Report: Barcelona, Costa Brava, & Northern Catalonia
- 16 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 17 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 18 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 19 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 20 driving from ancona to rome
- 21 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 22 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 23 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 24 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 25 Traveling to Croatia w/ infant - tips?