I have less than an hour to get from Gare du Nord to Gare de Lyon to catch the TGV to Avignon. I would take a taxi but gather the queues can be unpredictably long. Is the metro the next best - how long does it take? Is it walkable?
Would welcome any suggestions - thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 2 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 3 London GTG - early Oct are you available?
- 4 UK in May and June
- 5 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 6 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 7 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 8 Poland to Austria In December
- 9 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 10 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 11 Suggestions for 3 greek islands
- 12 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 13 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 14 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 15 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 16 Norwegian Air?
- 17 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 18 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 19 Shorts in South of France?
- 20 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 21 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 22 Wine visits from Barcelona
- 23 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 24 bvlenci Could you answer some q's about le Marche from another poster?
- 25 A bit overwhelmed!!!