Miranda Mouillot, author of "A Fifty-Year Silence," recently put together a list of tips for wine tours around France. Apart from her own thoughts, she gathered those from winemakers and restaurateurs. http://fodrs.co/HiS7q
So that got me thinking, do you have any wine tour tips that you'd like to share?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 2 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 3 Earthquake near Naples
- 4 Munich itinerary review
- 5 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 6 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 7 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 8 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 9 Globus Iberian Tour
- 10 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 11 3nights in Venice
- 12 Paris in November
- 13 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 14 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 15 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 16 Football Tickets - Athens
- 17 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 18 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 19 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 20 Last minute trip to Capri
- 21 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 22 Budapest to Kosice
- 23 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 24 Best day trips from Perugia and Umbertide
- 25 My 3 days in Venice