Has anyone been to any French language schools in Nice? If so, what did you think? I'm trying to decide between France Langue or going to another school in Nice or Marseille.
I'm looking for:
-Class sizes no bigger than 12 students
-Family home stays (which is why I've decided against the school at Villefranche-sur-Mer, as recommended as that seems to be)
-Classmates (mostly) over 25 years of age (I'm 31, and do not want to be surrounded by teenagers and/or college kids)
I'm planning a last minute 6 week trip for this January, so I'm trying to get info as quickly as possible to start booking things.
Any tips would be much appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lisbon ... Two days only ... Must see?
- 2 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 3 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 4 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 5 Puglia
- 6 Trip Report: A Culinary Adventure Through Burgundy
- 7 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 8 Barcelona Car rental return
- 9 Stonehenge and Bath
- 10 Ferrara or Verona for a 4/5 hours stopover?
- 11 From London to Paris to US
- 12 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 13 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 14 Ireland driving itinerary
- 15 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 16 Greece Itinerary
- 17 Iceland in 9 nights in late September
- 18 What neighborhood to stay in Paris?
- 19 Itinerary help please!
- 20 Who is up for an informal GTG in Paris between Oct 15-22
- 21 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 22 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 23 France to stop making foie grois
- 24 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 25 My First Trip to Europe...