Has anyone been to any French language schools in Nice? If so, what did you think? I'm trying to decide between France Langue or going to another school in Nice or Marseille.
I'm looking for:
-Class sizes no bigger than 12 students
-Family home stays (which is why I've decided against the school at Villefranche-sur-Mer, as recommended as that seems to be)
-Classmates (mostly) over 25 years of age (I'm 31, and do not want to be surrounded by teenagers and/or college kids)
I'm planning a last minute 6 week trip for this January, so I'm trying to get info as quickly as possible to start booking things.
Any tips would be much appreciated. Thanks!
French language classes in Nice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best way from Sevila's Airport to Hotel Alphonso X111 ???
- 2 London visit
- 3 Road Trip From Barcelona to Seville Ideas?
- 4 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 5 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 6 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 7 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 8 Budget for 3 Month's
- 9 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 10 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 11 Small group for Colosseum
- 12 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 13 Madrid and London
- 14 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 15 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 16 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 17 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 18 21 Days in Central Europe
- 19 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 20 Lofoten ferry
- 21 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 22 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 23 Has anyone toured La Pietra near Florence?
- 24 Italian cooking classes
- 25 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March