Has anyone been to any French language schools in Nice? If so, what did you think? I'm trying to decide between France Langue or going to another school in Nice or Marseille.
I'm looking for:
-Class sizes no bigger than 12 students
-Family home stays (which is why I've decided against the school at Villefranche-sur-Mer, as recommended as that seems to be)
-Classmates (mostly) over 25 years of age (I'm 31, and do not want to be surrounded by teenagers and/or college kids)
I'm planning a last minute 6 week trip for this January, so I'm trying to get info as quickly as possible to start booking things.
Any tips would be much appreciated. Thanks!
French language classes in Nice
- 1 Levanto, Italy B&B
- 2 Mature and Reliable nanny,housekeeper drivers and privatenurse needed in UK
- 3 ROME itinerary suggestions
- 4 Nuremberg VGN Tageskarten Plus
- 5 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 6 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 7 just want to know
- 8 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 9 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 10 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 11 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 12 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 13 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 14 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 15 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 16 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 17 Air show in Paris, what to expect
- 18 Palace of Versailles guided tours
- 19 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 20 Buying tickets for London shows from online sites
- 21 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 22 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 23 Day trip to Capri
- 24 London at Xmas
- 25 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?