Has anyone been to any French language schools in Nice? If so, what did you think? I'm trying to decide between France Langue or going to another school in Nice or Marseille.
I'm looking for:
-Class sizes no bigger than 12 students
-Family home stays (which is why I've decided against the school at Villefranche-sur-Mer, as recommended as that seems to be)
-Classmates (mostly) over 25 years of age (I'm 31, and do not want to be surrounded by teenagers and/or college kids)
I'm planning a last minute 6 week trip for this January, so I'm trying to get info as quickly as possible to start booking things.
Any tips would be much appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona Itinerary
- 2 St. Petersburg plus
- 3 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 4 Strasbourg or Obernai?
- 5 train connections in the UK
- 6 Stratford-upon-avon in England
- 7 Advice---Milan Roadtrip to Barcelona
- 8 Swiss Travel Pass for US citizens
- 9 Switzerland - altitude sickness question.
- 10 Trip Report: Berlin
- 11 Plug to carry for US gadget charging
- 12 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 13 air conditioning
- 14 Christmas trip to Germany, what city?
- 15 Help with an itinerary that centers on Crete?
- 16 Dubrovnik City Wall Walk - Hours?
- 17 Scandinavia Trip in August
- 18 Cycling in France- North to South
- 19 Barcelona Barcelona where have you been all my life! Days 1 and 2
- 20 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 21 Gibraltar-is it worth a stop?
- 22 Hotels near Roma Termini
- 23 My northern Italy itinerary - your comments are appreciated!
- 24 Tour Planning--Now or later?
- 25 Musee D'Orsay or the Louvre