Has anyone been to any French language schools in Nice? If so, what did you think? I'm trying to decide between France Langue or going to another school in Nice or Marseille.
I'm looking for:
-Class sizes no bigger than 12 students
-Family home stays (which is why I've decided against the school at Villefranche-sur-Mer, as recommended as that seems to be)
-Classmates (mostly) over 25 years of age (I'm 31, and do not want to be surrounded by teenagers and/or college kids)
I'm planning a last minute 6 week trip for this January, so I'm trying to get info as quickly as possible to start booking things.
Any tips would be much appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bus from Montepulciano, Italy to Roma Fiumicino Airport?
- 2 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 3 Southern Italy with 3 teens for a week
- 4 Netherlands, Alps, Tuscany
- 5 Tour Recommendations Venice, Florence, Rom
- 6 KNOWL and/or CHARTWELL in Kent from London by train?
- 7 Fivizzano; near Aulla, Italy
- 8 Itinerary help needed for month in France.
- 9 8 day trip from Denmark to Austria and Switzerland
- 10 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 11 Frantic Ticket Purchase Upends Itinerary ... No Open Jaw -
- 12 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 13 Belgium Travel Concept
- 14 Planning Europe itinerary
- 15 Shipping wine from Italy to Massachusetts
- 16 Itinerary Help For Switzerland And Lakes Region Of Italy
- 17 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 18 Barcelona>Andalusia>Madrid...8 days with a pre-schooler
- 19 London Pass or No?
- 20 BritRail Pass Seat Reservation Cost
- 21 Help with Sapin and Portugal itinerary please
- 22 Reservations needed for Frankfurt->Offenburg train?
- 23 First time in Greece
- 24 Modica or Noto? So difficult to decide!
- 25 Rome & Amalfi Coast (driving/Public Transit questions)