Has anyone been to any French language schools in Nice? If so, what did you think? I'm trying to decide between France Langue or going to another school in Nice or Marseille.
I'm looking for:
-Class sizes no bigger than 12 students
-Family home stays (which is why I've decided against the school at Villefranche-sur-Mer, as recommended as that seems to be)
-Classmates (mostly) over 25 years of age (I'm 31, and do not want to be surrounded by teenagers and/or college kids)
I'm planning a last minute 6 week trip for this January, so I'm trying to get info as quickly as possible to start booking things.
Any tips would be much appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help with ideas for stopover location
- 2 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 3 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 4 Driving through Paris
- 5 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 6 Train Questions: Getting a Train to Bruges And One Random Question
- 7 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 8 Spanish Medical Providers
- 9 Barcelona alternative
- 10 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 11 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 12 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?
- 13 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 14 Lisbon
- 15 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 16 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 17 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?
- 18 Italy Car Scam
- 19 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 20 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 21 Road trip with our dog
- 22 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 23 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 24 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 25 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct