Has anyone been to any French language schools in Nice? If so, what did you think? I'm trying to decide between France Langue or going to another school in Nice or Marseille.
I'm looking for:
-Class sizes no bigger than 12 students
-Family home stays (which is why I've decided against the school at Villefranche-sur-Mer, as recommended as that seems to be)
-Classmates (mostly) over 25 years of age (I'm 31, and do not want to be surrounded by teenagers and/or college kids)
I'm planning a last minute 6 week trip for this January, so I'm trying to get info as quickly as possible to start booking things.
Any tips would be much appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 2 바카라사이트(❥╱≫ BOO75.ZE。aM ≪╱❥)슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 3 마카오바카라(❥╱≫ BOO75.ZE。aM ≪╱❥)슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 4 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 5 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 6 Venice
- 7 Andalusia with kids What should they read before we visit?
- 8 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 9 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 10 Porto and vicinity
- 11 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 12 Self catering house area 't Gooi for young family
- 13 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 14 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 15 Norway fjord
- 16 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 17 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 18 7 days in Greece
- 19 Italy
- 20 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 21 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 22 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 23 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 24 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 25 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich