Has anyone been to any French language schools in Nice? If so, what did you think? I'm trying to decide between France Langue or going to another school in Nice or Marseille.
I'm looking for:
-Class sizes no bigger than 12 students
-Family home stays (which is why I've decided against the school at Villefranche-sur-Mer, as recommended as that seems to be)
-Classmates (mostly) over 25 years of age (I'm 31, and do not want to be surrounded by teenagers and/or college kids)
I'm planning a last minute 6 week trip for this January, so I'm trying to get info as quickly as possible to start booking things.
Any tips would be much appreciated. Thanks!
French language classes in Nice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time Ireland trip
- 2 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 3 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 4 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 5 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 6 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 7 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 8 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 9 All Set To Go!!
- 10 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 11 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 12 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 13 Renfe planning strike December 26th
- 14 Ireland, Honeymoon, early June 2015, active couple
- 15 22 year olds in Europe
- 16 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 17 Granada
- 18 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 19 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 20 Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
- 21 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 22 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 23 Coffee in Naples
- 24 A Sardinia trip report
- 25 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy