Has anyone been to any French language schools in Nice? If so, what did you think? I'm trying to decide between France Langue or going to another school in Nice or Marseille.
I'm looking for:
-Class sizes no bigger than 12 students
-Family home stays (which is why I've decided against the school at Villefranche-sur-Mer, as recommended as that seems to be)
-Classmates (mostly) over 25 years of age (I'm 31, and do not want to be surrounded by teenagers and/or college kids)
I'm planning a last minute 6 week trip for this January, so I'm trying to get info as quickly as possible to start booking things.
Any tips would be much appreciated. Thanks!
French language classes in Nice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 2 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 3 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 4 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 5 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 6 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 7 Europe in 21 days
- 8 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 9 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 10 Question re. ToT Montserrat Ticket for day trip
- 11 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 12 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 13 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 14 Spain Questions
- 15 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 16 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 17 Avignon to London?
- 18 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 19 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 20 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 21 Ireland with a Northern Twist
- 22 Day Trips from Avignon via train/bus
- 23 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 24 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 25 one last portugal car rental question