Has anyone been to any French language schools in Nice? If so, what did you think? I'm trying to decide between France Langue or going to another school in Nice or Marseille.
I'm looking for:
-Class sizes no bigger than 12 students
-Family home stays (which is why I've decided against the school at Villefranche-sur-Mer, as recommended as that seems to be)
-Classmates (mostly) over 25 years of age (I'm 31, and do not want to be surrounded by teenagers and/or college kids)
I'm planning a last minute 6 week trip for this January, so I'm trying to get info as quickly as possible to start booking things.
Any tips would be much appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 우리카지노Ω【RAM300.COM】Ω 카지노사이트
- 2 Recommendations for Wiesbaden
- 3 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 4 Scotland in 7 Days
- 5 Bergen Hotel -- near Port ?
- 6 Need advice on our trip to Germany, Switzerland and Austria
- 7 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 8 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 9 Azores
- 10 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 11 Barcelona, hiking in Pyrenees + which other? (Costa Brava or Mallorca?)
- 12 Connection time in Athens?
- 13 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 14 SHIP LUGGAGE
- 15 Short Trip in July
- 16 Ludwig Castles
- 17 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 18 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week
- 19 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 20 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 21 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 22 Escorted Tours
- 23 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 24 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 25 Cotswolds cottage ideas