Has anyone been to any French language schools in Nice? If so, what did you think? I'm trying to decide between France Langue or going to another school in Nice or Marseille.
I'm looking for:
-Class sizes no bigger than 12 students
-Family home stays (which is why I've decided against the school at Villefranche-sur-Mer, as recommended as that seems to be)
-Classmates (mostly) over 25 years of age (I'm 31, and do not want to be surrounded by teenagers and/or college kids)
I'm planning a last minute 6 week trip for this January, so I'm trying to get info as quickly as possible to start booking things.
Any tips would be much appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 2 Italian lakes
- 3 Affordable 1 year French courses in France? Recommendations?
- 4 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 5 Via del Sale, Italy
- 6 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 7 London: Travel Alert for Kings Cross Station!
- 8 Cornwall Advice
- 9 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 10 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 11 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 12 Andalucia itinerary help
- 13 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 14 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 15 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 16 Nafplio to Hydra
- 17 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 18 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 19 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 20 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 21 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 22 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 23 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 24 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 25 "Never Mind"