Has anyone been to any French language schools in Nice? If so, what did you think? I'm trying to decide between France Langue or going to another school in Nice or Marseille.
I'm looking for:
-Class sizes no bigger than 12 students
-Family home stays (which is why I've decided against the school at Villefranche-sur-Mer, as recommended as that seems to be)
-Classmates (mostly) over 25 years of age (I'm 31, and do not want to be surrounded by teenagers and/or college kids)
I'm planning a last minute 6 week trip for this January, so I'm trying to get info as quickly as possible to start booking things.
Any tips would be much appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 2 5 day s in Belgrade
- 3 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 4 Travel WiFi - France
- 5 TGV route Avignon - Paris
- 6 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 7 Gelato course in Rome?
- 8 Seville in late January
- 9 Italy for the first time
- 10 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 11 Drinks in Spain
- 12 RFID Protection
- 13 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 14 Berlin restaurant recs
- 15 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 16 Beaches in Southern France
- 17 Glasgow and surrounding area help
- 18 Norfolk base
- 19 Macedonia - the land of sun!
- 20 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 21 3 days to spend in europe
- 22 from Charles de Gaulle to central Paris
- 23 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 24 12 days europe
- 25 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!