Has anyone been to any French language schools in Nice? If so, what did you think? I'm trying to decide between France Langue or going to another school in Nice or Marseille.
I'm looking for:
-Class sizes no bigger than 12 students
-Family home stays (which is why I've decided against the school at Villefranche-sur-Mer, as recommended as that seems to be)
-Classmates (mostly) over 25 years of age (I'm 31, and do not want to be surrounded by teenagers and/or college kids)
I'm planning a last minute 6 week trip for this January, so I'm trying to get info as quickly as possible to start booking things.
Any tips would be much appreciated. Thanks!
French language classes in Nice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Too Ambitious of an Itinerary?
- 2 Has anyone every used a company called Portugal Trails
- 3 Lakes District UK
- 4 Rome Areas to stay
- 5 Transport in Venice
- 6 Tentative 2 week itinerary for Paris
- 7 Prebook B&Bs
- 8 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 9 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 10 Wengen to Torino?
- 11 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 12 Any recommended shops on Rue du Cherche Midi? Or nearby?
- 13 Pleasant Perches from which to Ponder Paris?
- 14 Italy - Month of July
- 15 England & Scotland in April
- 16 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 17 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 18 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 19 Amsterdam + Alps + Tuscany in 2 weeks
- 20 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 21 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 22 In France, French Summer Camps For Kids
- 23 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 24 Review of Air France A380 Premium Economy
- 25 Kimhe--flamenco