Has anyone been to any French language schools in Nice? If so, what did you think? I'm trying to decide between France Langue or going to another school in Nice or Marseille.
I'm looking for:
-Class sizes no bigger than 12 students
-Family home stays (which is why I've decided against the school at Villefranche-sur-Mer, as recommended as that seems to be)
-Classmates (mostly) over 25 years of age (I'm 31, and do not want to be surrounded by teenagers and/or college kids)
I'm planning a last minute 6 week trip for this January, so I'm trying to get info as quickly as possible to start booking things.
Any tips would be much appreciated. Thanks!
French language classes in Nice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 2 Burgundy for 3 nights based in Beaune
- 3 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 4 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 5 Aalsmeer, Holland Flower Market Is a Changing but...
- 6 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 7 Spain traffic tickets
- 8 Inexpensive spring break in iceland?
- 9 4 Days between Zurich & Avignon...
- 10 Euro Trivia quiz #11 - Know Your Bordering Countries?
- 11 Euro Trivia Quiz #10 - Martin Luther in Germany
- 12 Driving from Paris to Munich
- 13 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 14 Museums in Berlin
- 15 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 16 Italy - Transportation from MXP to Rome
- 17 Skiing in France
- 18 Beware of Best and Fast Change
- 19 Looking for help on itinerary for trip to Croatia+
- 20 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 21 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 22 Hotel developments Como
- 23 The Newly Reopened Picasso Museum in Paris
- 24 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 25 Preliminary Italy Plans- September 2015