Has anyone been to any French language schools in Nice? If so, what did you think? I'm trying to decide between France Langue or going to another school in Nice or Marseille.
I'm looking for:
-Class sizes no bigger than 12 students
-Family home stays (which is why I've decided against the school at Villefranche-sur-Mer, as recommended as that seems to be)
-Classmates (mostly) over 25 years of age (I'm 31, and do not want to be surrounded by teenagers and/or college kids)
I'm planning a last minute 6 week trip for this January, so I'm trying to get info as quickly as possible to start booking things.
Any tips would be much appreciated. Thanks!
French language classes in Nice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving through Chianti on Halloween - where to stop for lunch?
- 2 Student Visa versus Residence Card
- 3 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 4 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 5 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 6 Mama Mia Italy!
- 7 24 hour layover in Paris (CDG)
- 8 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 9 Ireland or Scotland
- 10 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 11 Need help with itinerary
- 12 Regensburg or Cesky Krumlov for Two Nights
- 13 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 14 Tickets for Buckingham palace, tower of London, London eye - online or not?
- 15 York (UK) railway station to Herz depot on foot
- 16 Christmas/New Year's Salzburg/Munich Opinion
- 17 R&R in Paris and a little more in the south
- 18 La Sagrada Familia
- 19 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 20 Aerobus from Barcelona airport to Placa Catalunya
- 21 Do I need train tix in advance
- 22 Help: Short visit to Crete
- 23 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 24 Schengen rule made easy
- 25 Best Berlin neighborhood for lodging?