Has anyone been to any French language schools in Nice? If so, what did you think? I'm trying to decide between France Langue or going to another school in Nice or Marseille.
I'm looking for:
-Class sizes no bigger than 12 students
-Family home stays (which is why I've decided against the school at Villefranche-sur-Mer, as recommended as that seems to be)
-Classmates (mostly) over 25 years of age (I'm 31, and do not want to be surrounded by teenagers and/or college kids)
I'm planning a last minute 6 week trip for this January, so I'm trying to get info as quickly as possible to start booking things.
Any tips would be much appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 2 French immersion courses in France
- 3 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 4 Visiting Spain in January
- 5 Car Rentals
- 6 Need help with train service Bologna, Rimini, Rome
- 7 Venice - suggestions for hotels just after Easter - mid-April 2017.
- 8 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 9 Revised post- cruise itinerary
- 10 road trip from Dover to see the English countryside and castes
- 11 First time trip to Ireland - 6 nights
- 12 For Swiss Alps/Zermatt fans
- 13 Looking for the Holy Grail... in a Tour of Italy
- 14 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 15 Riga or Krakow for Christmas break?
- 16 15 days in Europe starting and ending in Amsterdam
- 17 First Time Europe Itinerary 8 Weeks
- 18 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 19 Paris---baguette question???
- 20 Europe in late January
- 21 Berlin
- 22 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 23 Where to stay in London?
- 24 What type of visa is right for me?
- 25 Spain and Portugal - when to Go