My DH managed to use his miles to nab a ticket for me to fly in and out of Munich the 2nd week of June. What to do and see in this area? Interesting in historical sights and spectacular scenery and hikes. Heard about the Sleeping Beauty castle, Black Forrest. From the map it looks like it's close to Austria and Switzerland.
Please suggest an itinerary, including details about how to get around (by train, bus, etc.).
Free ticket to Munich for 1 week -- what to do in area?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 2 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 3 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 4 First time to Switzerland
- 5 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 6 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 7 Eastern Europe
- 8 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 9 Trip Report: 17 days in Switzerland, Austria & Czech Republic
- 10 10 Days in Emilia-Romagna : Thinking of 3 Days Bologna and Then??
- 11 Switzerland help...?
- 12 Base for a Week in Normandy or Brittany in July
- 13 Airport ATMs
- 14 Brittany France 2014 - Trip Report
- 15 London to Paris by train
- 16 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 17 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 18 All Set To Go!!
- 19 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 20 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 21 4 weeks in the UK
- 22 Granada
- 23 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 24 Euro Trivia Quiz #13... Ulysses S. Grant's European Tour?
- 25 Euro Trivia quiz #15 - Famous Folks and Places