My DH managed to use his miles to nab a ticket for me to fly in and out of Munich the 2nd week of June. What to do and see in this area? Interesting in historical sights and spectacular scenery and hikes. Heard about the Sleeping Beauty castle, Black Forrest. From the map it looks like it's close to Austria and Switzerland.
Please suggest an itinerary, including details about how to get around (by train, bus, etc.).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budapest in December 2017
- 2 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 3 Korean Messages
- 4 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 5 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 6 Another tipping question: concierges
- 7 Rental Car for Day Trip from Antalya to Pamukkale/Hierapolis?
- 8 Swiss Travel Pass
- 9 5 Days in Switzerland
- 10 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 11 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 12 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 13 6-7 Days in France
- 14 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 15 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 16 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 17 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 18 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 19 Spain in July
- 20 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 21 We're here!
- 22 Car hire with driver in Istanbul
- 23 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 24 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 25 Acropolis Athens