My DH managed to use his miles to nab a ticket for me to fly in and out of Munich the 2nd week of June. What to do and see in this area? Interesting in historical sights and spectacular scenery and hikes. Heard about the Sleeping Beauty castle, Black Forrest. From the map it looks like it's close to Austria and Switzerland.
Please suggest an itinerary, including details about how to get around (by train, bus, etc.).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 2 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 3 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 4 First Trip to Europe!
- 5 Scotland Trip
- 6 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 7 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 8 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 9 Paris Under Seige...
- 10 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 11 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 12 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 13 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 14 visa appointment experience
- 15 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 16 Which Heathrow Airport Car Service Would You Use?
- 17 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 18 Malta - 4 days before Cristmas
- 19 4 week trip Turkey
- 20 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 21 Holiday in Austria
- 22 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 23 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 24 Rue des Rosiers
- 25 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report