I am in need of some help with planning a trip to France for a wedding next July.
I am looking to fly into Toulouse and then travel up to Tourliac near Monpazier and Villereal. It is quite likely that we will stay in Monpazier for the wedding but am looking for some recommendations for places to stay on route to Monpazier from Toulouse. We will likely be in France for a week so may stay in Toulouse for a day or so and then Monpazier for 2 or 3 days so have 2 or 3 days spare.
We will have a 1 year old with us as well so would be looking to stay in nice towns with places that are easy to get around with a pram, ideally hotels that have air conditioning and maybe a pool and also plenty of places to eat out. Is Toulouse a nice city to stay for a day or so?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 2 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 3 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 4 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 5 Imbros Gorge
- 6 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 7 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 8 Bus from Budva to Kotor
- 9 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 10 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 11 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 12 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 13 Itinerary Paris to Dordogne +/- Loire??
- 14 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 15 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 16 How the kids age calculated
- 17 Help required with Itinerary
- 18 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 19 Paris Navigo weekly Pass
- 20 Slovenia & Croatia Itinerary Feedback
- 21 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 22 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 23 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 24 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 25 Suggestions needed for our trip to Austria & Switzerland in October