I am in need of some help with planning a trip to France for a wedding next July.
I am looking to fly into Toulouse and then travel up to Tourliac near Monpazier and Villereal. It is quite likely that we will stay in Monpazier for the wedding but am looking for some recommendations for places to stay on route to Monpazier from Toulouse. We will likely be in France for a week so may stay in Toulouse for a day or so and then Monpazier for 2 or 3 days so have 2 or 3 days spare.
We will have a 1 year old with us as well so would be looking to stay in nice towns with places that are easy to get around with a pram, ideally hotels that have air conditioning and maybe a pool and also plenty of places to eat out. Is Toulouse a nice city to stay for a day or so?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Globus Iberian Tour
- 2 Spain: train/rental car help
- 3 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 4 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 5 Budapest Card
- 6 First trip to the UK, please help me
- 7 UK in May and June
- 8 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 9 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 10 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 11 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 12 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 13 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 14 Bath/Cotswolds
- 15 Shorts in South of France?
- 16 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 17 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 18 base for Andalucia
- 19 Italy travel plan help
- 20 Italy itinerary - input needed, please!!
- 21 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 22 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 23 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 24 Getting from Bordeaux Gare to the airport
- 25 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport