I am in need of some help with planning a trip to France for a wedding next July.
I am looking to fly into Toulouse and then travel up to Tourliac near Monpazier and Villereal. It is quite likely that we will stay in Monpazier for the wedding but am looking for some recommendations for places to stay on route to Monpazier from Toulouse. We will likely be in France for a week so may stay in Toulouse for a day or so and then Monpazier for 2 or 3 days so have 2 or 3 days spare.
We will have a 1 year old with us as well so would be looking to stay in nice towns with places that are easy to get around with a pram, ideally hotels that have air conditioning and maybe a pool and also plenty of places to eat out. Is Toulouse a nice city to stay for a day or so?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 2 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 3 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 4 Black hair stylists or braids in Barcelona
- 5 Summer Travel order
- 6 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 7 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 8 Trip suggestion
- 9 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 10 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 11 Dijon in December!
- 12 5 Day trip with wife & teens - Nice to Paris
- 13 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 14 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 15 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 16 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 17 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 18 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 19 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 20 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 21 Swiss Travel Pass
- 22 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 23 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 24 Another tipping question: concierges
- 25 24 hours in Zurich