I am in need of some help with planning a trip to France for a wedding next July.
I am looking to fly into Toulouse and then travel up to Tourliac near Monpazier and Villereal. It is quite likely that we will stay in Monpazier for the wedding but am looking for some recommendations for places to stay on route to Monpazier from Toulouse. We will likely be in France for a week so may stay in Toulouse for a day or so and then Monpazier for 2 or 3 days so have 2 or 3 days spare.
We will have a 1 year old with us as well so would be looking to stay in nice towns with places that are easy to get around with a pram, ideally hotels that have air conditioning and maybe a pool and also plenty of places to eat out. Is Toulouse a nice city to stay for a day or so?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 NORTON@ password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 3 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 4 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 5 Greece Honeymoon Itineraries
- 6 Hiking in Switzerland
- 7 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 8 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 9 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 10 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 11 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 12 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 13 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 14 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 15 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 16 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 17 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 18 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 19 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 20 CASH OR CARD?
- 21 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 22 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 23 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 24 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 25 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again