I am in need of some help with planning a trip to France for a wedding next July.
I am looking to fly into Toulouse and then travel up to Tourliac near Monpazier and Villereal. It is quite likely that we will stay in Monpazier for the wedding but am looking for some recommendations for places to stay on route to Monpazier from Toulouse. We will likely be in France for a week so may stay in Toulouse for a day or so and then Monpazier for 2 or 3 days so have 2 or 3 days spare.
We will have a 1 year old with us as well so would be looking to stay in nice towns with places that are easy to get around with a pram, ideally hotels that have air conditioning and maybe a pool and also plenty of places to eat out. Is Toulouse a nice city to stay for a day or so?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spanish Medical Providers
- 2 Piedmont, Cinque Terre, Lucca trip report
- 3 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 4 Barcelona alternative
- 5 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 6 Boozing and Bathing in Budapest!
- 7 Italy Car Scam
- 8 God Save the Queen?
- 9 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 10 Daily budget for London (accommodation already paid for)
- 11 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 12 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 13 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 14 Trip Report: Scotland, Vienna, Prague, and Berlin (May/June 2017)
- 15 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 16 Paris to Italy
- 17 9 Days in Spain
- 18 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 19 Bulgaria- hidden gems
- 20 Frankfurt to UK
- 21 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 22 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 23 One last lunch in Rome - recommendations near Vatican City please
- 24 Iceland
- 25 Milan or Turin