Does anyone know what New Year's Day is like, in Paris, with respect to open/closet business. For example, Tue 1 Jan 13 is a Holiday: is the Mouffetard market open? Thanks in advance.
France, Paris, Market rue Mouffetard
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Granada
- 2 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 3 Coffee in Naples
- 4 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 5 22 year olds in Europe
- 6 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 7 A Sardinia trip report
- 8 Eastern Europe
- 9 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 10 From Paris to Bruselas-Amsterdam-London
- 11 Azores
- 12 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 13 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 14 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 15 All Set To Go!!
- 16 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 17 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 18 4 weeks in the UK
- 19 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 20 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 21 Our Brief Bavarian Break: Christmas Markets
- 22 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 23 First time to Switzerland
- 24 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 25 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions