I am flying into Paris and departing from Barcelona. I have one week.
I am only spending 1 day in Paris, and leaving the next.
I would like to have 2 or 3 solid days in Barcelona.
Is it feasible to visit Italy (Genoa and Cinque Terre) in between?
What are the best ways to travel between these places?
Any other recommended trips between Paris/Barcelona?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel from Barcelona to Dordogne
- 2 13 nights in switzerland
- 3 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 4 Driving itinerary, feedback wanted
- 5 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 6 Germany-Car or Train
- 7 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 8 Looking for recommendation for lodging in NAXOS, GREECE
- 9 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 10 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 11 Language to use in Belgium
- 12 Getting around London
- 13 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 14 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 15 WWI sites
- 16 Weather and clothes in Sakzkammergut in August
- 17 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 18 Paris in August
- 19 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update
- 20 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 21 Christmas in Spain
- 22 Brussels flower tapestry
- 23 Italy Itinerary Gap to Fill - Alternate Suggestions
- 24 Lake Como,Italy
- 25 21, 18 and 6 year old trip to Europe