Have you been to The Flower Parade? Do you have a suggestion as to where we should stay along the route? Any advise would be appreciated. Just decided to do this since I missed Floriade 2012, due to a broken ankle. It's our big splurge on this trip, we will be driving, so anything in the 150 to 200 euro range, for a double.
Flower Parade April in Netherlands
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 2 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 3 Anyone used the new airline La Compagnie
- 4 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 5 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 6 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 7 Ireland: Which region and where to go? (1st timer)
- 8 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 9 London Trip Travel
- 10 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 11 I dream of Europe
- 12 Weekend in Norfolk
- 13 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 14 St Germain
- 15 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 16 Cotswold Churches
- 17 Autumn in Paris
- 18 Christmas Eve and Day in Munich
- 19 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 20 Norway 2014
- 21 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 22 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 23 Family heritage/name origin services in Poland?
- 24 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 25 Off-Beat Day Trip from London: Chatham, Isle of Sheppey, Rochester...