Have you been to The Flower Parade? Do you have a suggestion as to where we should stay along the route? Any advise would be appreciated. Just decided to do this since I missed Floriade 2012, due to a broken ankle. It's our big splurge on this trip, we will be driving, so anything in the 150 to 200 euro range, for a double.
Flower Parade April in Netherlands
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 2 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 3 Winter honeymoon - Switzerland? Italian Alps? Other?
- 4 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 5 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 6 Real Mary King's Close Tour in Edinburgh
- 7 NO use of the Wheeled- Suitcases allowed in Venice!! Fine: 500 Euros!!
- 8 Christmas in Munich
- 9 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 10 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 11 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 12 Restaurants or Cafes to Recommend in Fontainebleau?
- 13 Paris in January: 2 Days
- 14 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 15 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 16 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 17 Amsterdam for a few hours, would you?
- 18 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 19 Moving to Belfast
- 20 Dresden restaurant recs: December 2014
- 21 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 22 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 23 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 24 Confused about Norway in a Nutshell!
- 25 Mt Titlus Engelberg mountain