Have you been to The Flower Parade? Do you have a suggestion as to where we should stay along the route? Any advise would be appreciated. Just decided to do this since I missed Floriade 2012, due to a broken ankle. It's our big splurge on this trip, we will be driving, so anything in the 150 to 200 euro range, for a double.
Flower Parade April in Netherlands
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Never To Return
- 2 Study Visa and Schengen area tourist allowance Question
- 3 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 4 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 5 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 6 London city Best option for transit
- 7 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 8 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 9 Only 2+ hours for Schonbrunn Palace...timing question
- 10 Lucerne Switzerland
- 11 Croatia via Venice for two weeks - itinerary suggestions
- 12 Central Europe itinerary
- 13 First visit to France in November
- 14 Need meal and site advice for not often discussed Greek Islands & Places
- 15 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 16 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 17 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 18 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 19 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 20 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 21 at what point should one get health insurance
- 22 Provence in April, 2014, Part 2
- 23 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 24 Europe in December for 10 days
- 25 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April