Have you been to The Flower Parade? Do you have a suggestion as to where we should stay along the route? Any advise would be appreciated. Just decided to do this since I missed Floriade 2012, due to a broken ankle. It's our big splurge on this trip, we will be driving, so anything in the 150 to 200 euro range, for a double.
Flower Parade April in Netherlands
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Istanbul's Prince's Islands
- 2 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 3 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 4 Why Bilbao is the perfect getaway for foodies...
- 5 Barcelona or no ?
- 6 Ireland Chauffeur Travel
- 7 Food and travel budget-Europe
- 8 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 9 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 10 Sorrento-Positano-Amalfi-Ravello-Paestum in one day, is it possible?
- 11 Sorrento - Positano- Amalfie- Revello- tour- by cab?
- 12 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 13 proposed two week Greece itinerary
- 14 Luxury apartments in UK?
- 15 13 Day Trip to Italy
- 16 Visiting Anne Frank House
- 17 London with Kids
- 18 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 19 Stop between Munich and Frankfurt
- 20 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 21 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 22 Bordeaux - how many nights? and what else in a week in that area?
- 23 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 24 Greece and Turkey
- 25 Italy food budget