Have you been to The Flower Parade? Do you have a suggestion as to where we should stay along the route? Any advise would be appreciated. Just decided to do this since I missed Floriade 2012, due to a broken ankle. It's our big splurge on this trip, we will be driving, so anything in the 150 to 200 euro range, for a double.
Flower Parade April in Netherlands
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris T A X I
- 2 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 3 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 4 Aix-en-Provence to Paris
- 5 First Trip to Europe
- 6 Globus Tours
- 7 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 8 Rome to Capri-Day Trip?
- 9 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?
- 10 Are Bit Coins Accepted Anywhere In Europe anywhere...
- 11 Central London Hotels
- 12 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 13 ACP Rail -- any info?
- 14 Switzerland--how is rain impacting hiking in engadines? sils maria?
- 15 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 16 Paris Taxi
- 17 Apartment cooking in Paris
- 18 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 19 Bielsa, Spain - Any info?
- 20 What should we eat in Portugal?
- 21 Paris-Immersion School in the Dordogne-Languedoc-Aix & Lessons Learned
- 22 review of grimaldi ferry barcelona to porto torres
- 23 Photos from our Nearly 2 Weeks in Turkey
- 24 Cornwall or Paris?
- 25 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days