Have you been to The Flower Parade? Do you have a suggestion as to where we should stay along the route? Any advise would be appreciated. Just decided to do this since I missed Floriade 2012, due to a broken ankle. It's our big splurge on this trip, we will be driving, so anything in the 150 to 200 euro range, for a double.
Flower Parade April in Netherlands
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 2 5 days in Bremen for a conference
- 3 The places that must be visited while in Turkey
- 4 My Turkey Trip Had Ups and Downs
- 5 Vienna State Opera Tickets
- 6 London Itinerary (4 Days)
- 7 Good food deals in Spain
- 8 using airbnb for the first time...
- 9 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 10 Madrid: City Views
- 11 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 12 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 13 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 14 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 15 London before and after a cruise leaving from Southampton
- 16 Gifts from the States for European Hosts
- 17 17 days in Europe: a family vacation
- 18 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 19 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 20 How to make this adventure work?
- 21 6 weeks Spain Itinerary
- 22 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 23 dining in Brussels
- 24 Como or Bellagio hotel needed
- 25 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport