I am staying near Piazza Vittorio Veneto, 4, Firenze for 5 nights in first week of August.
Request you to suggest some authentic Italian restaurants that I should try. I am a vegetarian, so that is a critical consideration.
I'd be spending most of the time around duomo, Uffizi and other first-timer tourist spots. Look forward to receiving suggestions to make the most of the stay in Florence to explore Italian food.
Further, if there are any food markets in particular I should visit or possibility of attending (vegetarian) cooking classes, I'd be glad to know.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 2 Back from Paris
- 3 5 Day trip with wife & teens - Nice to Paris
- 4 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 5 Fifty Years Later, Paris
- 6 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 7 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 8 Trip suggestion
- 9 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 10 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 11 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 12 Another tipping question: concierges
- 13 Black hair stylists or braids in Barcelona
- 14 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 15 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 16 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 17 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 18 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 19 Summer Travel order
- 20 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 21 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 22 Dijon in December!
- 23 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 24 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 25 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days