I am staying near Piazza Vittorio Veneto, 4, Firenze for 5 nights in first week of August.
Request you to suggest some authentic Italian restaurants that I should try. I am a vegetarian, so that is a critical consideration.
I'd be spending most of the time around duomo, Uffizi and other first-timer tourist spots. Look forward to receiving suggestions to make the most of the stay in Florence to explore Italian food.
Further, if there are any food markets in particular I should visit or possibility of attending (vegetarian) cooking classes, I'd be glad to know.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 2 Glasgow and surrounding area help
- 3 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 4 Limo from Heathrow
- 5 Travel WiFi - France
- 6 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 7 Spain Trip Report
- 8 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 9 Orleans to Amboise on a Sunday
- 10 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 11 Iceland Trip report
- 12 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 13 What's the Best way to go to çekirge bursa
- 14 Seville in late January
- 15 Gelato course in Rome?
- 16 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 17 Frankfurt Airport Rail Connection
- 18 Late October European trek/hike location suggestions
- 19 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 20 My 3 Week Home Exchange in Iceland
- 21 Vineyard stay in Tuscany
- 22 3 days to spend in europe
- 23 Please suggest best itinerary
- 24 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 25 Amalfi Coast lodging