I am staying near Piazza Vittorio Veneto, 4, Firenze for 5 nights in first week of August.
Request you to suggest some authentic Italian restaurants that I should try. I am a vegetarian, so that is a critical consideration.
I'd be spending most of the time around duomo, Uffizi and other first-timer tourist spots. Look forward to receiving suggestions to make the most of the stay in Florence to explore Italian food.
Further, if there are any food markets in particular I should visit or possibility of attending (vegetarian) cooking classes, I'd be glad to know.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 2 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 3 Visiting Europe for 1 week: Prague or Rome?
- 4 Flights from Croatia
- 5 Visiting Spain in January
- 6 Swiss trains/Basel to Zurich
- 7 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 8 The Shocking Truth About Elastin In Skin !
- 9 London in a Nutshell! - Travel Report
- 10 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 11 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 12 Puglia & Matera in photos
- 13 English Countryside
- 14 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 15 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 16 Europe in late January
- 17 Looking for the Holy Grail... in a Tour of Italy
- 18 Cote d'Azure & Aix In need of your expertise-10 days in May
- 19 Sent a postcard recently from Italy?
- 20 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 21 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 22 Paris---baguette question???
- 23 Suggestions for Drive to Milan
- 24 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 25 Need help with train service Bologna, Rimini, Rome