I am staying near Piazza Vittorio Veneto, 4, Firenze for 5 nights in first week of August.
Request you to suggest some authentic Italian restaurants that I should try. I am a vegetarian, so that is a critical consideration.
I'd be spending most of the time around duomo, Uffizi and other first-timer tourist spots. Look forward to receiving suggestions to make the most of the stay in Florence to explore Italian food.
Further, if there are any food markets in particular I should visit or possibility of attending (vegetarian) cooking classes, I'd be glad to know.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 2 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 3 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 4 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 5 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 6 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 7 Shorts in South of France?
- 8 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 9 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 10 barcelona neighborhood
- 11 Advice for Honeymoon in Iceland (5 days)
- 12 Corsica and Sardinia
- 13 Best Greek Island
- 14 Les Invalides Night Show
- 15 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 16 Regarding Residence Permit
- 17 ANY SUGGESTION WHICH AREA OF MADRID TO STAY FOR ACCOMODATION
- 18 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 19 Any recommendations for a week trip in late October-early November?
- 20 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 21 Kroller-Muller Museum
- 22 limousine services - milan - rome
- 23 Taxi from Linate to lecco
- 24 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 25 Camogli and surrounds