I am staying near Piazza Vittorio Veneto, 4, Firenze for 5 nights in first week of August.
Request you to suggest some authentic Italian restaurants that I should try. I am a vegetarian, so that is a critical consideration.
I'd be spending most of the time around duomo, Uffizi and other first-timer tourist spots. Look forward to receiving suggestions to make the most of the stay in Florence to explore Italian food.
Further, if there are any food markets in particular I should visit or possibility of attending (vegetarian) cooking classes, I'd be glad to know.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Share private guide in Oslo July 3?
- 2 One day in Lille, France
- 3 Scotland Trip Report
- 4 Best Scenic Route -Vienna to St Wolfgang
- 5 travel around Spain
- 6 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 7 Norway travel help: Bergen-Gjendesheim-Oslo
- 8 National Parks close to Malgrat de Mar or Barcelona recommendations
- 9 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 10 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 11 Best sites in Slovenia and Croatia
- 12 stonehenge day trip from london
- 13 Cinqueterre
- 14 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 15 Central and Northern Italy
- 16 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 17 Car rental Pick up location in Florence and drop off in Venice
- 18 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 19 Riviera (Italian and French) Vs Como and The Alps in June
- 20 Driving from Madrid to Sevilla
- 21 Layover of 10 hrs in london
- 22 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 23 Ger's September 2014 Trip Report to Galicia and Portugal
- 24 Weather late May in Copenhagen, Tallin, etc.
- 25 5 day trip by train Frankfurt Vienna