I am staying near Piazza Vittorio Veneto, 4, Firenze for 5 nights in first week of August.
Request you to suggest some authentic Italian restaurants that I should try. I am a vegetarian, so that is a critical consideration.
I'd be spending most of the time around duomo, Uffizi and other first-timer tourist spots. Look forward to receiving suggestions to make the most of the stay in Florence to explore Italian food.
Further, if there are any food markets in particular I should visit or possibility of attending (vegetarian) cooking classes, I'd be glad to know.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3-week Spain Itinerary, Feedback Please!
- 2 France: "Fines Herbes" Include Dandelions?
- 3 Italian rail travel
- 4 Greece after the Vote
- 5 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 6 Planning on taking the train in Germany? Better have a backup plan.
- 7 My Trip to Spain blew up. Need Barcelona help
- 8 Malpensa - Verona
- 9 Portugal Transportation
- 10 Amsterdam River Cruise Terminal to The Hague
- 11 2 Week European Itinerary
- 12 Itinerary Cote d'azur from Nice
- 13 Bob Dylan in Donostia-San Sebastian 11 July 2015
- 14 3 Star Hotel or B&B recommendations for Venice, Florence, and Rome Needed
- 15 Provence planning
- 16 Venice to Como and Como to Zermatt - Do we really need reservations way in advance or is 2 days ok?
- 17 Tour Guides or Tour Companies in Prague and Hotels
- 18 Paris birthday dinner for 10yo
- 19 Italy itinerary - activity suggestions
- 20 Is Valladolid a place visit?
- 21 Seeking a special place in France
- 22 Italy sim card for 16 days
- 23 Trip Report: a Week at Italian School in Verona
- 24 Need feedback... France to Italy
- 25 Afternoon Tea Ideas