A few questions, as I'm not familiar at all with this part of Italy. My niece is studying in Florence. She'd like to get to and stay along the Almalfi coast from either 4/5 or 4/6 through 4/8. Going back to Florence on the 8th (Easter Sun.). Would appreciate how she and a friend would get there and back and any recommendations on where to stay. They don't have any preference on towns to stay in. Budget would be around or under 100 Euro/night for 2 people.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 2 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 3 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 4 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 5 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 6 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 7 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 8 Bruges
- 9 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 10 Boozing and Bathing in Budapest!
- 11 6 months in Europe itinerary-Countries
- 12 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 13 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 14 Planning A trip
- 15 A week in the Occitanie
- 16 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 17 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 18 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 19 Hotels in Seville and Cordoba
- 20 Advice needed for family trip to Belgium and Germany
- 21 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 22 Car rental Malaga to Seville
- 23 Train Through Spain
- 24 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 25 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!