A few questions, as I'm not familiar at all with this part of Italy. My niece is studying in Florence. She'd like to get to and stay along the Almalfi coast from either 4/5 or 4/6 through 4/8. Going back to Florence on the 8th (Easter Sun.). Would appreciate how she and a friend would get there and back and any recommendations on where to stay. They don't have any preference on towns to stay in. Budget would be around or under 100 Euro/night for 2 people.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 2 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 3 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 4 Another Book List for Italy
- 5 18-19 day Budapest -Croatia itinerary
- 6 Charming hotel in a village along the Rhine?
- 7 Last night in Sweden
- 8 Best Itinerary for 15 Days?
- 9 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 10 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 11 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 12 PARIS: Mini Trip Report, Maxi Enjoyment!
- 13 charming cities in Spain
- 14 Venice
- 15 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 16 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 17 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 18 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 19 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 20 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 21 Berlin, Nice and London
- 22 Seeking advice from Tuscany experts
- 23 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 24 Day in Madrid
- 25 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...