Yes, we know all the museums and churches that we must see, and will. But what have you stumbled upon that made you smile and reminded you why you love to travel? We have 3 days, and then we're off to more rural Tuscan environs. My travel ideology is in line with Rick Steves. Be with the locals. Eat what they eat. See how they live. Ideas?????
Florence-suggestions for off the beaten track
View all Europe activity »
- 1 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 2 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 3 Traveling within Italy
- 4 Limo Transfers from Fiumicino Rome Airport
- 5 Venice - canoeing / kayaking
- 6 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 7 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 8 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 9 Family European winter holiday
- 10 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 11 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 12 Italy: Planning a honeymoon....HELP!!!!
- 13 To Paris and Provence in June
- 14 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 15 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 16 Euro Train
- 17 Travel by train or bus
- 18 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 19 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 20 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 21 Florence in October
- 22 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 23 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 24 London at Easter
- 25 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia