My wife and I are looking for a last minute vacation and came across a very good deal for eight days / six nights air and hotel in Thessaloniki. However, looking over the various sites on What To Do, I am not sure there are enough interesting sites to keep us busy. We live on the Mediterrainian Sea and my wife can't be in the sun too much. Will there be enough for us to do in the city and environs? Suggestions?
Five Days in Thessaloniki
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First trip to Iceland! Need help planning!
- 2 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 3 Staycation: can't believe I'm doing this
- 4 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 5 Dublin & Edinburgh - First timer!
- 6 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 7 Hotels that we found special
- 8 Crete for 3 weeks....but where?!
- 9 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 10 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 11 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 12 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 13 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 14 Too many Trip Reports
- 15 Great London Bars with a view
- 16 Rome Food Tour
- 17 Paris, Ile de France...and WHERE? 1st trip to France in June! Oh la la!
- 18 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 19 Art in Paris
- 20 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 21 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 22 Rental car while in Ireland
- 23 Taking a group to Istanbul: need advice
- 24 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 25 Roussillon, a photo essay