I posted a similar message earlier but received no response so I'm trying again. We've actually come to a conclusion since my last post-
We will be spending 5 days in early June in (or around) Dubrovnik and I was hoping for some advice with respect to the following questions:
1. Is the weather usually warm enough to go to the beach at this time of year?
2. We weren't planning on renting a car - are there places for us to see that are reachable by public transport?
3. Are there beaches nearby that anyone can recommend?
4. Someone had suggested we spend a few days in Trogir. It seems like that is not very close - is it worth it?
5. Can anyone tell me more about the Elaphiti islands, particularly the beaches and transport to and from there?
6. If we end up basing ourselves in Dubrovnik can anyone recommend a centrally located apartment/villa rental? We will only be two people but if the price is reasonable we would consider renting a larger place.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 2 Venice
- 3 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 4 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?
- 5 Scotland and London 21 days
- 6 Is there a Limit to time spent at Eiffel Tower
- 7 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 8 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 9 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 10 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 11 Preliminary Scotland itinerary late September 2017
- 12 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 13 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 14 Capri in July
- 15 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 16 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 17 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 18 help with Italy itinerary
- 19 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 20 Seeking advice from Tuscany experts
- 21 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 22 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 23 Driving in Portugal with car rented in Spain
- 24 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 25 8 days in Spain.. mostly Barcelona, where else should we go