I posted a similar message earlier but received no response so I'm trying again. We've actually come to a conclusion since my last post-
We will be spending 5 days in early June in (or around) Dubrovnik and I was hoping for some advice with respect to the following questions:
1. Is the weather usually warm enough to go to the beach at this time of year?
2. We weren't planning on renting a car - are there places for us to see that are reachable by public transport?
3. Are there beaches nearby that anyone can recommend?
4. Someone had suggested we spend a few days in Trogir. It seems like that is not very close - is it worth it?
5. Can anyone tell me more about the Elaphiti islands, particularly the beaches and transport to and from there?
6. If we end up basing ourselves in Dubrovnik can anyone recommend a centrally located apartment/villa rental? We will only be two people but if the price is reasonable we would consider renting a larger place.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GMAIL@password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tech supp0rt cAre*
- 2 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 3 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 4 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 5 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 6 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 7 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 8 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 9 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 10 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 11 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 12 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 13 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 14 Hiking in Switzerland
- 15 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 16 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 17 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 18 CASH OR CARD?
- 19 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 20 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 21 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 22 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 23 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 24 2 days in Lugano area
- 25 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)