I posted a similar message earlier but received no response so I'm trying again. We've actually come to a conclusion since my last post-
We will be spending 5 days in early June in (or around) Dubrovnik and I was hoping for some advice with respect to the following questions:
1. Is the weather usually warm enough to go to the beach at this time of year?
2. We weren't planning on renting a car - are there places for us to see that are reachable by public transport?
3. Are there beaches nearby that anyone can recommend?
4. Someone had suggested we spend a few days in Trogir. It seems like that is not very close - is it worth it?
5. Can anyone tell me more about the Elaphiti islands, particularly the beaches and transport to and from there?
6. If we end up basing ourselves in Dubrovnik can anyone recommend a centrally located apartment/villa rental? We will only be two people but if the price is reasonable we would consider renting a larger place.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 2 Spanish Medical Providers
- 3 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 4 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 5 San Sebastián
- 6 Train help Lyon to Annecy to Montreaux
- 7 Andalusia suggests - which order is best?
- 8 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 9 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 10 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 11 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 12 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 13 Planning A trip
- 14 Amalfi Coast Apartment in October -- mobility an issue
- 15 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 16 Ireland with 2 young kids
- 17 Norway Outside the Nutshell
- 18 Castle Stays in Wales
- 19 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 20 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 21 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 22 Can parking
- 23 italy Cinque Terre
- 24 Lodging in Lauterbrunnen and Grindenwald in October
- 25 Zurich to Milan trip