I posted a similar message earlier but received no response so I'm trying again. We've actually come to a conclusion since my last post-
We will be spending 5 days in early June in (or around) Dubrovnik and I was hoping for some advice with respect to the following questions:
1. Is the weather usually warm enough to go to the beach at this time of year?
2. We weren't planning on renting a car - are there places for us to see that are reachable by public transport?
3. Are there beaches nearby that anyone can recommend?
4. Someone had suggested we spend a few days in Trogir. It seems like that is not very close - is it worth it?
5. Can anyone tell me more about the Elaphiti islands, particularly the beaches and transport to and from there?
6. If we end up basing ourselves in Dubrovnik can anyone recommend a centrally located apartment/villa rental? We will only be two people but if the price is reasonable we would consider renting a larger place.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 2 Bernina Express mid-March
- 3 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 4 Questions about Polish sights
- 5 Italy
- 6 4 days itinerary for France
- 7 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 8 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 9 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 10 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 11 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 12 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 13 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 14 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 15 Ireland travel passport question
- 16 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 17 where to stay in London?
- 18 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 19 vienna
- 20 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 21 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 22 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 23 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 24 Juangfrau / mt
- 25 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia