This autumn i a going to visit Turkey and particularly Izmir, and the region around it. Also maybe i will visit Istanbul, too. I would like some information to ask.
I live in Athens , Greece.
The transfer is possible by ship or by plane. I would like to recommend me websites where i can check all the possible prices and all of that information about the transportation from Athens to Izmir.
In Turkey i will stay about 2-3 weeks. Do I need a passport; I had read that the trip from Greece to Turkey needs only the ID. Is that true?
Also can someone tell me what papers should I have with me during my stay there.
The currency conversion from euro to Turkish lira where and how that can be done? In the airport where i am living or when i arrive at izmir?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Family vacation to europe
- 2 Paris cooking classes
- 3 Andalucia itinerary help
- 4 Ronda Wine/biking
- 5 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 6 St Denis Cathedral
- 7 My Ring Road experience in Iceland
- 8 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 9 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 10 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 11 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 12 No Periods in British Written English!
- 13 Rouen Tour Companies
- 14 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 15 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 16 Ireland itinerary help please
- 17 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 18 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 19 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 20 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 21 booking hotels on trip advisor vs booking.com, etc
- 22 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 23 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 24 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 25 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?