This autumn i a going to visit Turkey and particularly Izmir, and the region around it. Also maybe i will visit Istanbul, too. I would like some information to ask.
I live in Athens , Greece.
The transfer is possible by ship or by plane. I would like to recommend me websites where i can check all the possible prices and all of that information about the transportation from Athens to Izmir.
In Turkey i will stay about 2-3 weeks. Do I need a passport; I had read that the trip from Greece to Turkey needs only the ID. Is that true?
Also can someone tell me what papers should I have with me during my stay there.
The currency conversion from euro to Turkish lira where and how that can be done? In the airport where i am living or when i arrive at izmir?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My Topic Title바카라설명＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼인터넷카지노추천≡카지노사이트주소
- 2 티카지노■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■생방송카지노ラ생방송카지노
- 3 코리아카지노■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■인터넷카지노주소サ인터넷카지노주소
- 4 카지노베이주소■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■마블카지노ゃ마블카지노
- 5 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 6 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 7 Sintra
- 8 Scotland Trip Report
- 9 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 10 Barcelona summer 2017 -- brainstorm with me
- 11 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 12 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 13 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 14 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 15 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 16 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 17 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 18 Kayaking in Avignon
- 19 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 20 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?
- 21 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 22 4 days in Provence in early June
- 23 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 24 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 25 Cordoba Overnight?