This autumn i a going to visit Turkey and particularly Izmir, and the region around it. Also maybe i will visit Istanbul, too. I would like some information to ask.
I live in Athens , Greece.
The transfer is possible by ship or by plane. I would like to recommend me websites where i can check all the possible prices and all of that information about the transportation from Athens to Izmir.
In Turkey i will stay about 2-3 weeks. Do I need a passport; I had read that the trip from Greece to Turkey needs only the ID. Is that true?
Also can someone tell me what papers should I have with me during my stay there.
The currency conversion from euro to Turkish lira where and how that can be done? In the airport where i am living or when i arrive at izmir?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Car Rentals in Ireland
- 2 6 days in Stockholm - itinerary, questions
- 3 Road Trip - Ireland, Scotland and England
- 4 International drivers permit
- 5 Help me make this possible!
- 6 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 7 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 8 First visit to London
- 9 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 10 ATM
- 11 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 12 ATM help
- 13 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 14 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 15 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 16 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 17 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 18 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 19 Spain Itinerary
- 20 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 21 No PNR code on Trenitalia online ticket?
- 22 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 23 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 24 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 25 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?