Im planning a trip with my mate in september, so far we are doing sail croatia on the 22nd of sep then want to head from there to prague then budapest and then munich for last couple days of oktoberfest then from there unsure. We want to do the travel part and hostels on the cheap. Looking for some tips on how gettin between places and what to do in the towns, any advice would be good.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Air pollution in Paris
- 2 Budapest to Berlin by Train - Tickets on DB BAHN not available for 05 Jan
- 3 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 4 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 5 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 6 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 7 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 8 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 9 connecting flight to marseille or not
- 10 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 11 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 12 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 13 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 14 France, Italy and Greec
- 15 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 16 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 17 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 18 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 19 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio
- 20 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 21 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 22 Naxos in May
- 23 Belfast to Scotland help
- 24 20 days in Germany
- 25 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization