A friend and I are going to Cyprus in August. We have four nights. I was wondering whether to divide two in Nicosia and two in Limassol, or to just stay in Nicosia. We are looking to get a taste of the country, see some sights, eat well etc....Thanks for the assistance.....
First time to Cyprus....advice sought
View all Europe activity »
- 1 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 2 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 3 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 4 Euro Train
- 5 One more last question on Bayeux
- 6 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 7 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 8 Spain - Andalucia
- 9 Backpacking Europe beginners questions!
- 10 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 11 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 12 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 13 Trip around Spain
- 14 Crete - trip report - 3 weeks May 2013, a great and surprising trip!
- 15 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 16 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 17 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 18 Travelling from Venice to the Cinque Terre towns.
- 19 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 20 My first visit to Ireland, next year.
- 21 Medieval Tallinn
- 22 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 23 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 24 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 25 20 day Backpacking Trip