A friend and I are going to Cyprus in August. We have four nights. I was wondering whether to divide two in Nicosia and two in Limassol, or to just stay in Nicosia. We are looking to get a taste of the country, see some sights, eat well etc....Thanks for the assistance.....
First time to Cyprus....advice sought
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 2 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 3 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 4 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 5 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 6 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 7 Italy and Croatia 28 days
- 8 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 9 accommodation woes - Sicily
- 10 Vienne or Lyon and then onward to Nice
- 11 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 12 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 13 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 14 TGV from Charles de Gaulle airport to Avignon
- 15 best beaches on the costa del sol
- 16 Travel with Teens
- 17 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 18 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 19 Snowboarding in Poland
- 20 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 21 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 22 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 23 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 24 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 25 One Week in Costa del Sol with a rental car. Ideas for Day Trips???