While I have traveled a bit, my husband has never set foot outside of the United States. We have a chance to take 2 weeks and travel to Europe. I need some seasoned people to offer very particular advice.
My greatest interest is that my husband has the chance to see that there are places in the world where people value art and culture, where food is not just made to stuff your face, where life is savored and family is valued, where people work to live and not live to work. I want him to see cities where not everything is owned by monolithic companies, where supermarkets are less frequent than "mom & pop" stores, to taste food that is not ALWAYS made of the cheapest ingredients, to witness the fact that some of the rest of the world REALLY cares about green living. Also, I'd like him to see some natural beauty.
I think that sums it up. So.... the question is, with all this in mind, which country in Europe should I focus on to achieve this goal?
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노주소 ■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■바카라사이트주소キ바카라사이트주소
- 2 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 3 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 4 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 5 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 6 Venice Bell Tower
- 7 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 8 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 9 Kayaking in Avignon
- 10 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 11 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 12 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 13 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 14 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 15 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 16 Cordoba Overnight?
- 17 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 18 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 19 Sintra
- 20 Scotland Trip Report
- 21 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 22 Barcelona summer 2017 -- brainstorm with me
- 23 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 24 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 25 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir