My original plan was to go to Helsinki this September. The plans have been changed until May 2009. I also would like to include a trip to Moscow that was not originally planned.
My question is:
Has anybody used Finnsov Tours from Helsinki to train to St. Petersburg and or Moscow? If so how would you rate them?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 9 days and nights in Switzerland
- 2 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 3 Super Cover For Hertz
- 4 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 5 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 6 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #150
- 7 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November
- 8 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 9 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 10 Hotel in Vienna
- 11 Baby Milk
- 12 French restaurants
- 13 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 14 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 15 5-day rpad trip from Toulouse that includes Lourdes
- 16 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 17 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 18 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 19 Granada to Madrid
- 20 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 21 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 22 Tour groups
- 23 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 24 New Year's Eve in Paris:at the Champs Elysees
- 25 Layover Düsseldorf?
Finnsov Tours 6 day train from Helsinki to St. Petersburg and then to Moscow and back to Helsinki