My original plan was to go to Helsinki this September. The plans have been changed until May 2009. I also would like to include a trip to Moscow that was not originally planned.
My question is:
Has anybody used Finnsov Tours from Helsinki to train to St. Petersburg and or Moscow? If so how would you rate them?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alsace to Austria?
- 2 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 3 Italy travel plan help
- 4 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 5 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 6 Budapest language lessons
- 7 Thinking about the Fjords
- 8 Tours in Wales
- 9 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 10 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 11 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 12 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 13 barcelona neighborhood
- 14 Itinerary Three Weeks Greece Fall 2018
- 15 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 16 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 17 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 18 Shorts in South of France?
- 19 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 20 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 21 Late fall 2015 visit to Poland, Budapest and Amsterdam
- 22 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 23 Private Guide in Lyon
- 24 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 25 Budapest Card
Finnsov Tours 6 day train from Helsinki to St. Petersburg and then to Moscow and back to Helsinki