My original plan was to go to Helsinki this September. The plans have been changed until May 2009. I also would like to include a trip to Moscow that was not originally planned.
My question is:
Has anybody used Finnsov Tours from Helsinki to train to St. Petersburg and or Moscow? If so how would you rate them?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Les bons plans de whathello - paris - hotel
- 2 Timing when visiting the Dordogne Department
- 3 Train passes
- 4 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 5 Our time in Rome
- 6 Renting International Cars from USA
- 7 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 8 Flamenco concerts in Madrid
- 9 Rioja - Where to Stay the Night?
- 10 Enjoying England for a year!
- 11 Spain - Advice for Beach towns
- 12 Iceland in 4 days?
- 13 Europe itinerary
- 14 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 15 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 16 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 17 London road closings this weekend: Bike Race
- 18 Europe itinerary review
- 19 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 20 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 21 train from ravenna to parma
- 22 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 23 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 24 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 25 European Travel in March
Finnsov Tours 6 day train from Helsinki to St. Petersburg and then to Moscow and back to Helsinki