My original plan was to go to Helsinki this September. The plans have been changed until May 2009. I also would like to include a trip to Moscow that was not originally planned.
My question is:
Has anybody used Finnsov Tours from Helsinki to train to St. Petersburg and or Moscow? If so how would you rate them?
Finnsov Tours 6 day train from Helsinki to St. Petersburg and then to Moscow and back to Helsinki
- 1 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 2 A full week in The Netherlands
- 3 Two weeks or so in Belgium and Netherlands
- 4 Want to spend 1 day in London (Approx 12 pm - 12am)
- 5 River Palace or Victoria Hotel
- 6 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 7 Reggio Emilia for 1 week
- 8 Robbed in Rome... by a "Police Officer"?
- 9 Hotel in Naples for two nights
- 10 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 11 Chambermaid tipping
- 12 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 13 Car Rental Return @ CDG..and Transportation Options After
- 14 2 week Europe trip - need help please
- 15 Best Airline to use from Perth to Amsterdam
- 16 14 days to travel Europe...topdeck vs busabout
- 17 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 18 Best Maps for Central Italy
- 19 Trip thru Germany in February.
- 20 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 21 Roman Forum: Ancient Church 'Santa Maria Antiqua' Reopens Apr10-May30
- 22 Berlin Dec 26-30
- 23 1st Germany trip - 10 days to do the BMW, Porsche, Mercedes tour. Thoughts?
- 24 Chip & Pin Only
- 25 Transfer From US job to UK job...Tips, tricks, etiquette