My original plan was to go to Helsinki this September. The plans have been changed until May 2009. I also would like to include a trip to Moscow that was not originally planned.
My question is:
Has anybody used Finnsov Tours from Helsinki to train to St. Petersburg and or Moscow? If so how would you rate them?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What countries to visit in Europe (50 days) for teenagers
- 2 3 days to spend in europe
- 3 RFID Protection
- 4 Letter Designations on Transport Lines and Barcelona Card
- 5 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 6 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 7 Beaches in Southern France
- 8 Christmas Week in London
- 9 Edinburgh Airport Transfers
- 10 Rail pass question
- 11 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 12 Italy and Spain 4 weeks - 1st attempt at an itinary
- 13 Iceland: The Land of Fire and Ice
- 14 italy itinerary
- 15 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 16 3 days with a Swindon base
- 17 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 18 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 19 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?
- 20 Travel WiFi - France
- 21 Looking for Tour in Italy
- 22 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 23 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 24 Paris to Ramstein
- 25 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
Finnsov Tours 6 day train from Helsinki to St. Petersburg and then to Moscow and back to Helsinki