My original plan was to go to Helsinki this September. The plans have been changed until May 2009. I also would like to include a trip to Moscow that was not originally planned.
My question is:
Has anybody used Finnsov Tours from Helsinki to train to St. Petersburg and or Moscow? If so how would you rate them?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 2 Vienna or Budapest?
- 3 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 4 Puglia or La Langhe
- 5 Booking hotels before trains
- 6 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 7 Revised post- cruise itinerary
- 8 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 9 Visiting Spain in January
- 10 Italy/Greece with kids
- 11 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 12 Swiss trains/Basel to Zurich
- 13 Do Not Rent from SIXT car rentals
- 14 Paris---baguette question???
- 15 Munich
- 16 English Countryside
- 17 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 18 First time to London - couple for lodging
- 19 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 20 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 21 Need help in travel planning
- 22 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 23 French immersion courses in France
- 24 "Around Provence" - My Watercolors on Flickr
- 25 Train Travel Berlin, Prague, Krakow
Finnsov Tours 6 day train from Helsinki to St. Petersburg and then to Moscow and back to Helsinki