My original plan was to go to Helsinki this September. The plans have been changed until May 2009. I also would like to include a trip to Moscow that was not originally planned.
My question is:
Has anybody used Finnsov Tours from Helsinki to train to St. Petersburg and or Moscow? If so how would you rate them?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 lactose intolerance and milk in Europe
- 2 Italy (or other country) with a baby
- 3 Itinerary help! First time to Italy
- 4 Northern Italy/Tuscany ideas
- 5 Valencia - Finally going and need advice
- 6 Feedback Please: Honeymoon Itinerary....first draft
- 7 Help planning for 8 days Barcelona and Costa Brava.
- 8 First time visit to Italy - family of 4
- 9 Itinerary help for family with young kids
- 10 With AT&T Passport plan, do we also need GPS or MiFi for driving/maps?
- 11 Euro Quiz # 110 - Potpourri
- 12 Ireland advice
- 13 The best hotel in Naples for last night in Italy!
- 14 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 15 Narrowed down itinerary, but still need help finishing in Munich
- 16 Traffic ticket from Italy was paid last year and now got another!!!
- 17 Critique our Italian honeymoon itinerary!
- 18 Multi-Generation Trip
- 19 Paris restaurants open on Monday
- 20 Trip around Amsterdam - France and Italy
- 21 Surprise Trip to Paris
- 22 London - Hotel recommendations Classic Non-Scene
- 23 Pompeii, Herculaneum
- 24 How hot are Naxos and Paros at the end of August?
- 25 Nine Cities in 9 months!
Finnsov Tours 6 day train from Helsinki to St. Petersburg and then to Moscow and back to Helsinki