My original plan was to go to Helsinki this September. The plans have been changed until May 2009. I also would like to include a trip to Moscow that was not originally planned.
My question is:
Has anybody used Finnsov Tours from Helsinki to train to St. Petersburg and or Moscow? If so how would you rate them?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 2 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 3 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 4 Happy birthday ATM
- 5 tickets for Wimbledon
- 6 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 7 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 8 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 9 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 10 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 11 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 12 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 13 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 14 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 15 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 16 B&Bs in Pisa, Parma & Bologna, Hotel in Milan
- 17 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 18 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 19 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 20 Spain - day driver advice
- 21 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 22 London with Teens Trip Report
- 23 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 24 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report
- 25 Lake Como AREA questions
Finnsov Tours 6 day train from Helsinki to St. Petersburg and then to Moscow and back to Helsinki