My original plan was to go to Helsinki this September. The plans have been changed until May 2009. I also would like to include a trip to Moscow that was not originally planned.
My question is:
Has anybody used Finnsov Tours from Helsinki to train to St. Petersburg and or Moscow? If so how would you rate them?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 2 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 3 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 4 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 5 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 6 Multi Country car Rental
- 7 London in Winter Report
- 8 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 9 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 10 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 11 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 12 Couscous
- 13 alcazar question and seville advice
- 14 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 15 London is it worth it?
- 16 Lisbon
- 17 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga
- 18 Tuscany Itinerary
- 19 driving from London to Lourdes
- 20 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 21 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 22 Places to stop/stay?
- 23 Visit to Sardinia
- 24 ATM
- 25 Seeking scenic route from Bala, Wales to london
Finnsov Tours 6 day train from Helsinki to St. Petersburg and then to Moscow and back to Helsinki