My first time to Spain
Travel companion has a cousin who live on Mallorca
Travel companion wants to spend 10 days with cousin
(We live in Hawaii so not concerned about not being beach weather)
I want to stay last week in Barcelona
What would u suggest do middle 5 or so days.
Me-Dali museum ( which I may do with Spanish trails from Barcelona) &
Companion-spending time with cousin
Both of us -relaxation & Spanish cultural vibe.
I may or may not be alone in Barcelona
We may or may not have a car for the inbetween 5 days.
I would love to go to France- but just across border.-Colliure - not sure if best use of time considering time of year. Already have been to Carcassonne & twice to Dordogne around Sarlet/Bergerac.
Opinions & guidance wanted por favor
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wimbledon Debenture tickets
- 2 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 3 Paris day trips August
- 4 Transportation from Brno train station
- 5 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 6 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 7 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 8 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 9 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 10 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 11 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 12 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 13 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 14 We're here!
- 15 10 days in Paris and......
- 16 AIR BERLIN SALE
- 17 Moving to Italy
- 18 Sardinia-too busy early/mid July??
- 19 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 20 airports near Delphi or Kalabaka
- 21 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 22 Spain in July
- 23 Rick Steves Alternatives
- 24 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 25 Lisbon-mini trip report