My first time to Spain
Travel companion has a cousin who live on Mallorca
Travel companion wants to spend 10 days with cousin
(We live in Hawaii so not concerned about not being beach weather)
I want to stay last week in Barcelona
What would u suggest do middle 5 or so days.
Me-Dali museum ( which I may do with Spanish trails from Barcelona) &
Companion-spending time with cousin
Both of us -relaxation & Spanish cultural vibe.
I may or may not be alone in Barcelona
We may or may not have a car for the inbetween 5 days.
I would love to go to France- but just across border.-Colliure - not sure if best use of time considering time of year. Already have been to Carcassonne & twice to Dordogne around Sarlet/Bergerac.
Opinions & guidance wanted por favor
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 2 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 3 How to leave Slovenia for US?
- 4 base for Andalucia
- 5 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 6 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 7 Strasbourg! What to do, what to visit??
- 8 Windsor Castle
- 9 Flight from Athens to Santorini- is this enough time?
- 10 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 11 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 12 14 days in Italy. Advice needed
- 13 Ideas for 10 nights in France for 1st timer
- 14 Roadtrip: France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Luxemburg
- 15 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 16 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 17 Tour Company reviews - European Graduation Trip
- 18 4 nights in Sardinia
- 19 Sabbioneta for day trip? ...or Verona?
- 20 help deciding between 2 itineraries!
- 21 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 22 "Too Much Cows"
- 23 Matera tour guide wanted
- 24 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 25 Taxi from Linate to lecco