My first time to Spain
Travel companion has a cousin who live on Mallorca
Travel companion wants to spend 10 days with cousin
(We live in Hawaii so not concerned about not being beach weather)
I want to stay last week in Barcelona
What would u suggest do middle 5 or so days.
Me-Dali museum ( which I may do with Spanish trails from Barcelona) &
Companion-spending time with cousin
Both of us -relaxation & Spanish cultural vibe.
I may or may not be alone in Barcelona
We may or may not have a car for the inbetween 5 days.
I would love to go to France- but just across border.-Colliure - not sure if best use of time considering time of year. Already have been to Carcassonne & twice to Dordogne around Sarlet/Bergerac.
Opinions & guidance wanted por favor
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Recommendations for Wiesbaden
- 2 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 3 Scotland in 7 Days
- 4 Bergen Hotel -- near Port ?
- 5 Need advice on our trip to Germany, Switzerland and Austria
- 6 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 7 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 8 Azores
- 9 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 10 Barcelona, hiking in Pyrenees + which other? (Costa Brava or Mallorca?)
- 11 Connection time in Athens?
- 12 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 13 SHIP LUGGAGE
- 14 Short Trip in July
- 15 Ludwig Castles
- 16 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 17 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week
- 18 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 19 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 20 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 21 Escorted Tours
- 22 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 23 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 24 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 25 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing