My first time to Spain
Travel companion has a cousin who live on Mallorca
Travel companion wants to spend 10 days with cousin
(We live in Hawaii so not concerned about not being beach weather)
I want to stay last week in Barcelona
What would u suggest do middle 5 or so days.
Me-Dali museum ( which I may do with Spanish trails from Barcelona) &
Companion-spending time with cousin
Both of us -relaxation & Spanish cultural vibe.
I may or may not be alone in Barcelona
We may or may not have a car for the inbetween 5 days.
I would love to go to France- but just across border.-Colliure - not sure if best use of time considering time of year. Already have been to Carcassonne & twice to Dordogne around Sarlet/Bergerac.
Opinions & guidance wanted por favor
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary Help for Sicily
- 2 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 3 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 4 Restaurants near Cortina, Italy
- 5 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 6 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 7 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 8 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 9 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 10 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 11 Nice room in Venice in late September for £150?
- 12 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 13 Scotland in December
- 14 10 days in London in early December
- 15 Iceland
- 16 Greece
- 17 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 18 Edinburgh to Falkirk Wheel to Glasgow
- 19 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 20 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 21 Berlin to ?
- 22 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 23 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 24 tickets for Wimbledon
- 25 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living