Hey did you travelers figure out which metro bus to take after getting to Rome to get around town efficiently? Do they have easy maps to read in Rome to understand the bus route/number/direction?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 2 No Periods in British Written English!
- 3 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 4 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 5 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 6 Praiano
- 7 Rouen Tour Companies
- 8 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 9 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 10 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 11 Ireland itinerary help please
- 12 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 13 Ronda Wine/biking
- 14 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 15 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 16 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 17 Perugia
- 18 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 19 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 20 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 21 Favorite restaurants, Florence
- 22 Areas in Milan
- 23 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 24 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 25 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!