Can anyone tell me if it is possible to go from Gdansk to Copenhagen. If so, how does one go about making it happen? We are looking at crossing the Baltic sea on either August 24 or 25 from Gdansk,
ferry/boat from Gdansk to Copenhagen
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 2 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 3 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 4 Brussels or Amsterdam?
- 5 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 6 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 7 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 8 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 9 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 10 Solo 55 year old female in Istanbul for 3.5 days mid-December
- 11 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 12 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 13 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 14 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 15 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 16 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 17 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 18 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 19 Paris, London, 49ers and Fodors GTG
- 20 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 21 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 22 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 23 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 24 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 25 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide