We are getting closer to our trip to Austria and Italy beginning mid May this year.
Dear spouse and I will be taking a train from Vienna to Italy then on to Elba (ferry that is).
Has anyone taken a ferry from Livorna to Elba? It appears it may be a more direct way vs taking a train farther south...
If anyone can shed any light on this idea I would appreciate your thoughts.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cornwall Advice
- 2 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 3 London: Travel Alert for Kings Cross Station!
- 4 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 5 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 6 Affordable 1 year French courses in France? Recommendations?
- 7 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 8 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 9 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 10 Via del Sale, Italy
- 11 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 12 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 13 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 14 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 15 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 16 "Never Mind"
- 17 Connecting flight time in Europe
- 18 Day Planning Help Required ..
- 19 Italy/Croatia Potential Itinerary Advice?
- 20 Barcelona
- 21 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 22 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 23 Germany family road trip help!
- 24 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 25 Route/guide book request for Italy