We are getting closer to our trip to Austria and Italy beginning mid May this year.
Dear spouse and I will be taking a train from Vienna to Italy then on to Elba (ferry that is).
Has anyone taken a ferry from Livorna to Elba? It appears it may be a more direct way vs taking a train farther south...
If anyone can shed any light on this idea I would appreciate your thoughts.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 2 Italy apps or guidebooks
- 3 Where to stay in London, Amsterdam and Paris?
- 4 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 5 4 days each in London and Paris
- 6 Switzerland in September
- 7 To drive a rental around the Amalfi Coast or just use public transport....
- 8 A few more questions about Brittany
- 9 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 10 Madrid & Andalusia in 6 days??
- 11 Positano or Sorrento?
- 12 Paris in November
- 13 Edinburgh's Fringe Festival...A Most Unique and Eclectic Event!
- 14 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 15 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 16 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 17 London Theater
- 18 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 19 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 20 Travelogue of our trip to Southern Italy
- 21 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 22 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 23 Drive from Lake Como to Venice
- 24 Ischia Earthquake/mobile wifi
- 25 Help: Looking for Streetwise Venice folding map