We are getting closer to our trip to Austria and Italy beginning mid May this year.
Dear spouse and I will be taking a train from Vienna to Italy then on to Elba (ferry that is).
Has anyone taken a ferry from Livorna to Elba? It appears it may be a more direct way vs taking a train farther south...
If anyone can shed any light on this idea I would appreciate your thoughts.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland hotel questions
- 2 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 3 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 4 Emergencies in Ireland
- 5 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 6 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 7 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 8 Krakow Day Trips - Renting a car vs. Taking a tour
- 9 Antibes or Villefranche-sur-Mer?
- 10 Which cities are a must in Croatia, Bosnia&Herzegovina and Montenegro?
- 11 EuropeTravel-Trivia Quiz #152
- 12 Suggest Itinerary for 2 Nights in Lake District - Grasmere
- 13 tours/attractions worth paying for in Prague/Vienna/Budapest/Krakow
- 14 Boat hire in Arcachon
- 15 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 16 Food in Positano
- 17 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 18 Edinburgh to Skye
- 19 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 20 4 days itinerary for France
- 21 Paris Hotels Left Bank Thread
- 22 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 23 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 24 3 weeks in Spain
- 25 ISO help planning a trip to England in May