We are getting closer to our trip to Austria and Italy beginning mid May this year.
Dear spouse and I will be taking a train from Vienna to Italy then on to Elba (ferry that is).
Has anyone taken a ferry from Livorna to Elba? It appears it may be a more direct way vs taking a train farther south...
If anyone can shed any light on this idea I would appreciate your thoughts.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 NETGEAR ROUTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT NETGEAR Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 3 Driving through Paris
- 4 Bruges
- 5 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 6 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 7 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 8 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 9 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 10 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 11 Positano vs. Amalfi vs. Praiano
- 12 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 13 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets
- 14 OUR 2-WEEK SPANISH JOURNEY: MADRID, TOLEDO, AND ANDALUCIA!
- 15 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 16 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 17 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 18 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 19 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 20 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 21 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 22 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 23 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 24 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 25 Birthday dinner in Salzburg