We joke that we are returning to Italy for the gelato - but is it really a joke? What is your favorite shop and flavor? I loved the Riso at Vivoli in Florence and the Limoncello at Costarela in Siena.
Favorite Gelato Flavor?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 2 Three days in Spain
- 3 Monet in Normandy
- 4 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 5 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 6 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 7 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 8 Getting from London to Southhampton
- 9 London visit
- 10 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 11 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 12 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 13 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 14 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 15 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 16 Manchester or Heathrow?
- 17 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 18 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 19 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 20 21 Days in Central Europe
- 21 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 22 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 23 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 24 best time to book accommodation
- 25 Madrid Tapas Tour