I am going to be at a retreat in Fatima in August and definitely want to go on to Santiago de Compostela. Has anyone made this trip? Car or train? How long did it take? Thanks for any other advice on the area!!
Fatima - Santiago de Compostela
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 2 Story of the German Christmas star
- 3 American Express
- 4 Driving from Portree to Torridon
- 5 Three ferries to Mull
- 6 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 7 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 8 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 9 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 10 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 11 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 12 Airport ATMs
- 13 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 14 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 15 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 16 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 17 All Set To Go!!
- 18 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 19 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 20 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 21 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 22 Annecy city-center, long-and-short term parking, 24-hour access.
- 23 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 24 driving in france with kids
- 25 Southern Spain