I am going to be at a retreat in Fatima in August and definitely want to go on to Santiago de Compostela. Has anyone made this trip? Car or train? How long did it take? Thanks for any other advice on the area!!
Fatima - Santiago de Compostela
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BMW European Delivery program
- 2 Suggestion for wine tasting and winery tours in Tuscany
- 3 :"Europe's Masterworks Vs. the Masses"
- 4 Driving Holiday Austria-Switzerland-Italy/Germany-Austria
- 5 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 6 Paris first then where?
- 7 Stay away from EF Tours
- 8 Dordogne in October
- 9 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 10 Need help in finalizing Switzerland travel dates
- 11 Does this sound feasible?
- 12 Thello Train Ticket - Oct 11 - Paris to Venice - "temporarily closed"
- 13 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 14 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 15 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 16 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 17 Can Kindle books be read on an iPad?
- 18 One night over night parking Paris 75018
- 19 Eating in University cafeterias
- 20 bringing back some bits from Italy. What's allowed?
- 21 Visiting Pompeii Via Train From Naples To Sorrento
- 22 I went to Paris in June
- 23 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 24 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 25 Sicily 4-6 weeks