I´m going to europe in november, I have a connecting flight in Lisbon and the possibility to stay 2-3 days before next connection; its me, my wife and 2yr baby.
¿Which would be the safest area to stay?
¿Where I should´t go?
¿Any particular recomendations?
I´m considering to stay close to Praça do Comércio, but found both good comments ans security concerns in other forum discussions, but most of them seem to be old posts, but Im open to the safest possible place.
Thank you for your help!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What tips can you give about packing?
- 2 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 3 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 4 Greek Islands (small)
- 5 Taking a high speed train from Rome, Italy to Venice, Italy for a day trip.
- 6 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 7 Scotland in 7 Days
- 8 Azores
- 9 Madrid, Barcelona and .....
- 10 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 11 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 12 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 13 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 14 Cascais or Algarve?
- 15 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 16 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 17 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 18 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 19 Bergen Hotel -- near Port ?
- 20 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 21 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 22 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 23 Short Trip in July
- 24 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 25 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!