I´m going to europe in november, I have a connecting flight in Lisbon and the possibility to stay 2-3 days before next connection; its me, my wife and 2yr baby.
¿Which would be the safest area to stay?
¿Where I should´t go?
¿Any particular recomendations?
I´m considering to stay close to Praça do Comércio, but found both good comments ans security concerns in other forum discussions, but most of them seem to be old posts, but Im open to the safest possible place.
Thank you for your help!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Athens
- 2 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 3 Spain in July
- 4 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 5 Wimbledon Debenture tickets
- 6 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 7 Paris day trips August
- 8 Transportation from Brno train station
- 9 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 10 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 11 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 12 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 13 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 14 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 15 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 16 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 17 We're here!
- 18 10 days in Paris and......
- 19 AIR BERLIN SALE
- 20 Moving to Italy
- 21 Sardinia-too busy early/mid July??
- 22 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 23 airports near Delphi or Kalabaka
- 24 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 25 Rick Steves Alternatives