I´m going to europe in november, I have a connecting flight in Lisbon and the possibility to stay 2-3 days before next connection; its me, my wife and 2yr baby.
¿Which would be the safest area to stay?
¿Where I should´t go?
¿Any particular recomendations?
I´m considering to stay close to Praça do Comércio, but found both good comments ans security concerns in other forum discussions, but most of them seem to be old posts, but Im open to the safest possible place.
Thank you for your help!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 무료 바둑이 게임 ▶ 도메인 :≫kxc551.com≪추천인:지퍼
- 2 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 3 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 4 한게임바둑이 ≪접속주소 :≫kxc551.com≪추천인:지퍼
- 5 한국마사회 ▼ 접속 :≫tt349.com≪
- 6 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 7 바둑tv ▼ 접속 :≫kxc551.com≪추천인:지퍼
- 8 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 9 현금바둑이 ※연결 :≫kxc551.com≪추천인:지퍼
- 10 바둑이사이트 ▼ 접속 :≫kxc551.com≪추천인:지퍼
- 11 Barcelona
- 12 바둑이사이트 ▼ 접속 :≫kxc551.com≪추천인:지퍼
- 13 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 14 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 15 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 16 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 17 No Periods in British Written English!
- 18 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 19 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 20 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 21 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 22 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 23 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 24 First time in London
- 25 Dinner get-together in Paris?