We are planning a trip for August 2014 and would like to do a hut to hut hiking trip with our kids. They will be 4,6,8. We are not set on a particular country yet although are considering Switzerland and Austria. We can not do technical hikes but the kids can do a bit more than a meadow path. We are looking for a route that is picturesque, not too touristy and huts that serve meals. Smaller huts preferred. We would like to do about 4-5 nights.
Any suggestions are appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 2 Things to do in Brussels
- 3 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 4 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 5 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 6 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 7 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 8 Cont...@yahoo Mai** Sup **18884823831** Tech Sup PH NO ☛☎
- 9 Chilling in the Aeolian Islands
- 10 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 11 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 12 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 13 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 14 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 15 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 16 Madrid airport question
- 17 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 18 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 19 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 20 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 21 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 22 Italy Honeymoon in September
- 23 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 24 38 Days in Paris
- 25 Naxos car rental